SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:55 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Mmmmmmm.... I don't think Peter and the ex ended on fabulous terms. Just my interpretation.
Yeah I don't care what the reasoning is, but if your bf is breaking up with you so he can go cheat on your on national tv, your relationship ain't good imo laugh out loud Unless she's a complete headcase of course.
Where are you getting that he broke up with his gf "so he can go cheat on you (her) on national TV"? I missed that... no idea  I had the impression that wasn't a recent break up.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:19 am

I think alleged ex is a more accurate term since no one's provided any facts beyond hearsay that she (whoever she is) was his gf, and cheating after breaking up? Interesting.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:20 am

@Rolly I think we're just speculating. I don't think it was recent, personally speaking.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:28 am

From what I heard, and it was from 3 great sources, 2 that live in Madison and one from Chicago, it was recent if you consider Dec 2016/Jan 2017 recent. She was his girlfriend. There is no speculation involved in this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:34 am

There are people on this board who have sources that Peter won, there are also people with sources Bryan won, as far as I know, both things can't be true. So no shade, but sources aren't fact as far as I'm concerned.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:48 am

Sources are not fact.  Sometimes they prove to be right, sometimes they're wrong.  We each individually get to chose who and what to believe or put stock in and to dismiss.  Or to decide to hold on to it until more pieces fit.  Sometimes it doesn't make sense at the time but later on when combined with something else, it all suddenly falls into place.  In the end, IMO, everything finds it way to the light, at some point.

I don't see anyone trying to change opinions or make someone choose a side.  Just sharing what they can, when they can when sometimes it's not well received or of popular opinion.  IMO, the best we all can do and hope for is one to have an open mind and consider it before seeing if pieces fit or don't add up to what's been sleuthed.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:From what I heard, and it was from 3 great sources, 2 that live in Madison and one from Chicago, it was recent if you consider Dec 2016/Jan 2017 recent. She was his girlfriend. There is no speculation involved in this.

Well he wouldn't be the first or the last to end a relationship that didn't feel right when the opportunity to be on this show came about. Robby and Caila come to mind from the recent past. If Peter applied to be on the show almost a year ago according to his words on the spelling bee date, then I would assume he dated this woman after he'd already applied. If he thought she was the one, he'd still be with her. That's all there is to it IMO, unless people think they're still involved somehow, which I doubt. JMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:02 am

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:From what I heard, and it was from 3 great sources, 2 that live in Madison and one from Chicago, it was recent if you consider Dec 2016/Jan 2017 recent. She was his girlfriend. There is no speculation involved in this.

Well he wouldn't be the first or the last to end a relationship that didn't feel right when the opportunity to be on this show came about. Robby and Caila come to mind from the recent past. If Peter applied to be on the show almost a year ago according to his words on the spelling bee date, then I would assume he dated this woman after he'd already applied. If he thought she was the one, he'd still be with her. That's all there is to it IMO, unless people think they're still involved somehow, which I doubt. JMHO.

Yes to this post especially the bold. Carry on Peter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:07 am

mindless wrote:

But I'm not saying a) he is the first. b) he will be the last. I said 3 sentences. Period. Judgement is coming from those interpreting the 3 sentences.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:23 am

Opinions vary. No one has to believe information that was shared. We appreciate anyone who is kind enough to contact us because they certainly don't have to take the time to confide in anyone. The reason we have the rule in place, everyone has a choice to believe the info or not, is because 1. we do not want to prevent anyone from sharing information with us for fear of nasty comments calling them out. 2. The founder of the forum went through hell for providing information that ended up not being accurate because she was misled. We will never tolerate that type of behaviour. We are trying to attract sources, not scare them off.

If you can't thank them, or provide your opinion as to why you may think that it isn't reliable information, then I'd appreciate no comments be made with regards to sources.

If I wanted to share something with someone, and I read those types of comments, why would I bother?

The bottom line IMHO is sometimes it depends on whether you care for the person or not. Caila was reamed over the coals on SM for breaking up with her b/f. Some didn't see anything wrong with it. Peter is no exception. He will get the same positive and negative opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:

But I'm not saying a) he is the first. b) he will be the last. I said 3 sentences. Period. Judgement is coming from those interpreting the 3 sentences.

And I didn't say you did. Just expressing my opinion on what to make of this whole thing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 am

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:

And I didn't say you did. Just expressing my opinion on what to make of this whole thing.

I apologize. It's my misconception when you quoted me. I thought you were saying that so that is why I replied.
I am firm on what I was told.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo