SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by mindless Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:08 am

To be honest, I fail to see how beating this subject to death is sleuthing. Some see Peter's interest in Rachel, some see a lack of interest. Only Peter himself really knows the truth. It seems totally clear by now (to me anyway) that Rachel chose Bryan, but that doesn't prove anything about Peter's degree of interest either, since most likely she just had more interest in Bryan herself at the end. I really don't see what is being accomplished by picking apart every SC and pointing out every gesture that Peter could've made and didn't. It's all just opinions and personal preferences. I'm not very physically forward or touchy-feely either, so I don't personally see anything wrong with how Peter is acting. Rachel might prefer how Bryan is, but that doesn't mean there's something wrong with Peter or that he's not into her. It's not up to her (or us) to decide what his feelings are. If he did go all the way to the FRC, I personally choose to believe he felt pretty strongly for her. You can compare him to Brooks and Graham all day long, but they left, Peter apparently didn't. I think that's difference enough. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:38 am

There is a difference in how both guys are pursuing Rachel, one is using the physically approach and the other is using the friends to lovers approach very subtle.  Peter's way is to get to know her by observing and conversations, and when it is right a kiss here and there.  Rachel herself said that Peter notice things about her in episode 6  that know one else have notice.  He is not in your face but he is interested in her and she knows,  she said she can feel it and she points to her self when she said it when they were about to go out to the balcony in her ITM  to the camera.  As someone of color I understand the way Peter is and appreciate the be friends, asked question and gradually get to the physical, to me that is respectful.  Some might not like that approach and I truly understand that (I am seeing the beginning of Scandal again Fitz and Olivia) in this method that is been shown.  The hot tub and and the talk in the episode about  her emotions, crystallize for some of us, that he indeed is invested and interested in her as a future spouse.  His speech during their hot tub time speaks to this. That does not diminish that the other guy is also into her. Peter when speaking to Rachel is direct and with eye contact and that may be why she never question where she stands with him.  I can see at the end of all this he will be the last one standing, unless something drastic happens.........#TeamRachel..........#TeamPeter.  This is just my opinion.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:40 am

@djogbenyuie, yes sleuthing should continue till the end. As I understand it, sleuthing is a process where as much information as can be found is gathered in order to make an informed prediction as to who gets the FR.
Yeah every piece of info is important

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:47 am

LynnTa wrote:@djogbenyuie, yes sleuthing should continue till the end.  As I understand it, sleuthing is a process where as much information as can be found is gathered in order to make an informed prediction as to who gets the FR.

If expect it will once we get something new. But with no new shows in a couple weeks and a SHV last weekend there isn't much to sleuth right now.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Every season we have the potential f1 vs potential nonf1 ( sometimes they are not the f2) that folk "see" the connection from the lead.
And we have pages and pages of these back and forth.
Then it turns out that the lead had to take more than one person to fill the final 4, final 3 and then final 2 positions. In other words, the lead has to lead on more than just one person. And be interAnd it turns out that other than the f1, the rest were not even close to being in the running.

We sometimes tend to forget that when in the middle of sleuthing and speculating a season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:30 pm

mindless wrote:To be honest, I fail to see how beating this subject to death is sleuthing. Some see Peter's interest in Rachel, some see a lack of interest. Only Peter himself really knows the truth. It seems totally clear by now (to me anyway) that Rachel chose Bryan, but that doesn't prove anything about Peter's degree of interest either, since most likely she just had more interest in Bryan herself at the end. I really don't see what is being accomplished by picking apart every SC and pointing out every gesture that Peter could've made and didn't. It's all just opinions and personal preferences. I'm not very physically forward or touchy-feely either, so I don't personally see anything wrong with how Peter is acting. Rachel might prefer how Bryan is, but that doesn't mean there's something wrong with Peter or that he's not into her. It's not up to her (or us) to decide what his feelings are. If he did go all the way to the FRC, I personally choose to believe he felt pretty strongly for her. You can compare him to Brooks and Graham all day long, but they left, Peter apparently didn't. I think that's difference enough. JMOAA.

For years during the sleuthing process we analyse screencaps and body language among other things. It may not prove anything about Peter's degree of interest to some, however for me, the lack of body language was a clue for me in the no F1 column, and this started when the HTD IG was posted. So for me and others it was well before the spoilers. It continued after the first spoiler. So for some it many not prove anything, for some it's part of the process to determine the level of attraction. Some see it, some don't and we discuss it and that's what we've been trying to do for months. If you have a level of attraction for someone, IMO you act like it, you flirt, you touch. If he's reserved and being cautious, then he's not going for it which is something that a F1 usually does.

At this point we don't know for sure that he's F2 or F3 or that he stayed or that he left. This is what I'd like to determine by sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:To be honest, I fail to see how beating this subject to death is sleuthing. Some see Peter's interest in Rachel, some see a lack of interest. Only Peter himself really knows the truth. It seems totally clear by now (to me anyway) that Rachel chose Bryan, but that doesn't prove anything about Peter's degree of interest either, since most likely she just had more interest in Bryan herself at the end. I really don't see what is being accomplished by picking apart every SC and pointing out every gesture that Peter could've made and didn't. It's all just opinions and personal preferences. I'm not very physically forward or touchy-feely either, so I don't personally see anything wrong with how Peter is acting. Rachel might prefer how Bryan is, but that doesn't mean there's something wrong with Peter or that he's not into her. It's not up to her (or us) to decide what his feelings are. If he did go all the way to the FRC, I personally choose to believe he felt pretty strongly for her. You can compare him to Brooks and Graham all day long, but they left, Peter apparently didn't. I think that's difference enough. JMOAA.

For years during the sleuthing process we analyse screencaps and body language among other things. It may not prove anything about Peter's degree of interest to some, however for me, the lack of body language was a clue for me in the no F1 column, and this started when the HTD IG was posted. So for me and others it was well before the spoilers. It continued after the first spoiler. So for some it many not prove anything, for some it's part of the process to determine the level of attraction. Some see it, some don't and we discuss it and that's what we've been trying to do for months. If you have a level of attraction for someone, IMO you act like it, you flirt, you touch. If he's reserved and being cautious, then he's not going for it which is something that a F1 usually does.

At this point we don't know for sure that he's F2 or F3 or that he stayed or that he left. This is what I'd like to determine by sleuthing.

Regarding the bolded, I think he's done that. Like picking her up and manhandling her during the basketball or handball (been so long I forget) game and the Viking games. I consider that flirting and showing her he's focused on her even in a group setting. Same with the little banter during the spelling bee. Even that is dismissed as Peter trying to mark his territory or whatever, which confuses me, since I don't see why he'd feel the need to do that if he had no interest in her. Just because he prefers to talk to her and try to get to know her when he has her to himself, it doesn't negate everything else he does (at least for me). JMO.

I'm not trying to tell people what to post, but I just feel like the discussion has been going in circles for ages now with no one actually changing their opinion no matter what is shown. Those who didn't see a connection during filming still don't and those who do get defensive every time it's dismissed. I'm just glad there's a new episode tomorrow. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LynnTa wrote:@djogbenyuie, yes sleuthing should continue till the end.  As I understand it, sleuthing is a process where as much information as can be found is gathered in order to make an informed prediction as to who gets the FR.

If expect it will once we get something new.  But with no new shows in a couple weeks and a SHV last weekend there isn't much to sleuth right now.  

Is it Monday yet? It will be interesting to watch 3 1-1 dates and I can't wait to read her blog too.
We need new stuff to :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:13 pm

to be honest, I was shocked to read earlier that it was gossiped that peter is too good or too handsome for Rachel....... Rachel is extremely beautiful in my eyes. Nobody cares if I say my skin color is blue right?
I also do not understand why it has to turn to trash the lead or the supposed F1, if something negative is said to the OTHER guy. It is not a competition of who is the ugliest nastiest guy here. Sleuthing is not that. Sleuthing for me is checking clues, trying to analyze them, be right, be wrong.... but most of it to have fun sharing ideas about this silly show.
Yes it is deadhorse but until the finale this is what a forum will be... until the first foot out of the limo at the finale, everything is possible. I think some people do rely a little bit too much on RS. He failed a couple of time, including this season when he changed his mind.
in out in out ... taking a deep breath and lets have fun. This is ONLY a TV reality show and we will NEVER meet them anyway.
So thanks to all the ladies who think alike or not alike... because at the end of the day, I may think the same next season!!

my 2 cennes here

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:31 pm

I find Rachel much more beautiful than Peter.. giggling

Peter is average to me.  Rachel has never looked better.

I Wasn't crazy about her look on Nick's Season but.....damn she looks better every episode. She is stunning now.

She is way too good looking for Peter IMO. But really who cares. All that matters is if they are crazy about one another. IMO they are not.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:33 pm

I think they're both pretty hot. Possibly the best looking lead + f4 of all IMO. And IA with Kasha that there were SO many good looking guys this season!

TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Personally, appearance is very subjective. And that's a good thing. If we all liked the same what would this world be? IMO boring. Just like if we all liked the same clothes or food or music or entertainment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo