SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Emily may have been difficult but they still cast her as the bachette. There isn't another candidate for TB from this season *IMO*.  It's either Peter or someone from another season *IMO*. I think Peter is quite eloquent. Not sure if he's all that funny but he's def got the it factor. If he turns it down, I hope they go after Chace. He's the total package IMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:50 pm

IMO, there are other options... Eric (Early on I counted him out, but his 1:1 went well and showed great personality, IMO.  So, depending on how his storyline continues to unfold he could very well end up a major contender), Will, Alex, Dean, etc.  

Or if they want to do another season, I say duel bachelors with RoSe. Hugesmile

JMO

ETA:  
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Interesting to note how much respect and love the other guys give Peter... if he really thought that highly of himself, the other guys who lived with him 24/7 would be picking up on this and we'd see some shade but nope... nada... it's quite the opposite IMO... I believe the Dean/Peter deleted scene being released has way more merit and shows the true vibe of the house.  At least these two thought Bryan was the arrogant one in fact.

But IMO it is also interesting to see how not all the guys, especially Josiah, didn't agree with their assessment that Rachel was not that interested in Bryan.  So, I'm not sure how much stock I put into their opinion and how self aware they truly are.  I mean they did spend time with him and I don't know him from Adam, so they could be completely correct, but Bryan stayed out of drama and he's hung out with several of them during airing.  Other cast has commented on his IG, so I don't think he was disliked, which IMO, means he couldn't have been too arrogant or most would've turned on him.  

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:52 pm

If we can choose I would Arie in a heartbeat.

since this is peters thread, Peter if he behaves himself after the finale.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:53 pm

It says more about Peter and Dean IMO that they were both talking about Bryan and Rach and Bryan not getting a rose and having it burn out with Rach and just how wrong they both got it. It's why I don't believe Rach was talking about Peter when she said "he just gets me". Sorry but I don't see Peter getting Rach at all - figuratively or literally when he can't even see what's in front of him, IMO and which Josiah saw quite clearly.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:55 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
kerriway wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see him leaving yet either and even if he did, I think Peter is solely there to get TB gig and will downplay as much as he can so as to ensure Rach wouldn't pick him for F1. And I say this because IMO Peter has such a high opinion of himself that it wouldn't surprise me if he thought he would win if he was "all in" acting with Rach and so not being all in then IMO Peter can act like if he isn't F1 then the real F1 is just a default to him (it wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks that going by his SM likes). IMO however, I don't think Rach would pick Peter no matter how "in" to her he would act.

I hadn't been able to nail down the vibe that I was getting from him and you've captured it.
If we go back and look at the video of there's facial expressions and even a look in his eyes that IMO suggest a sense of entitlement. You're right, he has a very high opinion of himself. IMO he thinks he's too good for Rachel and that is what has bothered me, it's not just that he's simply not into her.

Yes this explains EXACTLY why he likes anti-TOG posts on SM when he's the one that was never into Rachel.
. Interesting to note how much respect and love the other guys give Peter... if he really thought that highly of himself, the other guys who lived with him 24/7 would be picking up on this and we'd see some shade but nope... nada... it's quite the opposite IMO... I believe the Dean/Peter deleted scene being released has way more merit and shows the true vibe of the house.  At least these two thought Bryan was the arrogant one in fact.

What the scene showed me was 2 guys who didn't know how to play chess and 2 guys being catty by talking about another guy behind his back. Whether either were true, it highlighted IMO 1) they can't play chess 2) these guys are petty and not so nice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:08 pm

A lot of cast members really like Bryan and he was close to them.Guys like Josiah, Will, Iggy, Adam, Eric, Alex,Matt, Kenny. These group of guys are not the most popular/ "cool kid" like Peter and Dean, so because Bryan is not friends with these two, viewers assume he was not well liked.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:13 pm

I don't think Eric is a true Bachelor candidate as much as I love him. It seems obvious who they're angling for that role to me. If it isn't him due to some catastrophic turn of events then I think they'll have to go outside of this season.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
What the scene showed me was 2 guys who didn't know how to play chess and 2 guys being catty by talking about another guy behind his back.  Whether either were true, it highlighted IMO 1) they can't play chess  2) these guys are petty and not so nice.

What that scene showed me is two guys towing the tptb line and being good little puppets. They were given a topic and told to discuss as many have been before them and many will after. Said conversation was then edited to follow the correct storyline. I didn't find anything they said particularly bad and I don't see any ill will between any of them post show ... excluding Lee.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think Eric is a true Bachelor candidate as much as I love him. It seems obvious who they're angling for that role to me. If it isn't him due to some catastrophic turn of events then I think they'll have to go outside of this season.

So true! I really like Eric but there is no way he will be the bachelor, IMO. His edit is too messy and he is not popular with the audience. We could be wrong though, stranger thing have happened Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 21 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Dessler wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't think Eric is a true Bachelor candidate as much as I love him. It seems obvious who they're angling for that role to me. If it isn't him due to some catastrophic turn of events then I think they'll have to go outside of this season.

So true! I really like Eric but there is no way he will be the bachelor, IMO. His edit is too messy and he is not popular with the audience. We could be wrong though, stranger thing have happened Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 21 3806527698

If tptb and their mouthpiece CH tell the audience often enough that someone ... anyone ... is popular, they will be. Sometimes I feel as if Bachelor nation are lemmings ... myself included.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Peter is practically yelling 'Don't pick me' in that clip IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud I am not surprised at all coz I truly believe he was only in it for his brand/business and had no intention of ever giving this a real shot IMO. At this point, I believe his season (IF he ends up being the Bachelor) is going to be as fake as Luke's would have been IMO. Rolling Eyes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:52 pm

@coolangel ITA with your entire post and especially agree that IF Peter ends up as the Bachelor he and his season will be totally fake and  Luke Pell 2.0  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 21 1f61d Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 21 1f612

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo