SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:57 pm

Maybe he's F3  :stirthepot

Or... maybe all the F3 will be in LA around this week and MTA time.... Will keep an eye out...  :lookout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:06 am

One thing is certain IMO....and that is NO way is Peter going to be at The Grove if he was in LA for an upcoming SHV. TPTB go to great lengths to keep these visits hidden. The Grove is one of the most visible places in LA. If Peter is doing a Worth Bootcamp next weekend he needs to prep and promote the event IMO. I assume that is on this weeks agenda for Peter. Maybe some Bachelor talks might happen if he is F3 though. This upcoming week should be telling. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by onelove Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:08 am

Maybe Peter is F3 and they shot his MTA portion with Rachel today or will tomorrow so it won't be spoiled next weekend when the MTA is filmed in LA. Would also explain why he hasn't mentioned anything more about his boot camp that supposed to be held next weekend in LA AND SF---maybe the boot camp was going to be his cover for being in LA and now it's not needed.

Just a thought???

onelove

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:11 am

Seabear wrote:One thing is certain IMO....and that is NO way is Peter going to be at The Grove if he was in LA for an upcoming SHV. TPTB go to great lengths to keep these visits hidden. The Grove is one of the most visible places in LA. If Peter is doing a Worth Bootcamp next weekend he needs to prep and promote the event IMO. I assume that is on this weeks agenda for Peter. Maybe some Bachelor talks might happen if he is F3 though. This upcoming week should be telling. IMO.
JMO

I think this is precisely why he is out and about during a SHV. Because quite literally no one would believe it! And he could always say he's working on his fitness tour. Hiding in plain sight!
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:13 am

onelove wrote:Maybe Peter is F3 and they shot his MTA portion with Rachel today or will tomorrow  so it won't be spoiled next weekend when the MTA is filmed in LA. Would also explain why he hasn't mentioned anything more about his boot camp that supposed to be held next weekend in LA AND SF---maybe the boot camp was going to be his cover for being in LA  and now it's not needed.

Just a thought???

IMO he has too many different scenes/outfits in the preview to be F3, considering that is just one episode away.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 am

I and others have speculated he might be the F3 for awhile now. I won't be surprised if he's there all week. Do we know when the MTA is filmed, is it Friday or Saturday?

There could be bachelor talks, which he better take with a grain of salt IMHO because it could be the first of a few carrots dangled as we have seen so many times in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:34 am

I don't think Peter is F3 coz there are SCs of him in two different daytime outfits in Spain.

I don't think TPTB will let him out during SHVs if he was the F1. They don't care enough about promoting foilers unless it gets them ratings IMO. Seeing the Peter love obsession on SM, it would be in their favor to promote him being the F1 IMO. Get a high finale rating for a season which has disappointed most with the storylines IMO.

I think he is just out promoting himself and getting the momentum going for him to be the Bachelor. IMO Eric is kinda doing the same thing being out and about and being visible at events (ESPYs party, etc). It's the final sprint for the Bachelor gig IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:02 am

@coolangel IA that there's quite a bit of evidence for Peter in F2 and the SM too points in that direction (not to go off-topic but Eric in a live IG video Q&A said one of the destinations he'd love to go to is Spain - perhaps if/since he never got to go). I do admit it would be fun, at least from a non-predictable angle if Peter was F3. It would make for a more interesting finale for me if Peter was out before F2  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 41 4256136633  I definitely agree about the final sprint for TB gig. I don't see Pete not chasing after that, his HS dream after all laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am

High school dreams are seldom adult dreams in my experience. I do think a lot of people would take the opportunity when presented so we'll see.

Peter has cover for being in L.A. so it would be easy for them to slip in a SHV if he were f1 which I'm not thinking he is.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:40 am

albean99 wrote:High school dreams are seldom adult dreams in my experience. I do think a lot of people would take the opportunity when presented so we'll see.

Peter has cover for being in L.A. so it would be easy for them to slip in a SHV if he were f1 which I'm not thinking he is.

Agree with every aspect of this. To me, it seems as if he's meeting with folks who can help expand his business venture even further. Over micheladas at what is arguably one of the best Mexican restaurants in LA #TeamSalsaAndBeer
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:53 am

Peter has gone back to what seems to have been his day to day life before the show. Hanging out with the same people, focusing on his business and generally just living his life. I personally don't see this hunger for fame others see. Time tells with things like this but for right now he has done nothing in my book to prove he is after his next 15 mins. He could have easily called up people from bach nation to hang out now that he's in LA but he seems to be there for his business
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 am

IMO Rachel was in a SHV this past weekend in CA/LA area and that SHV ended this morning. That SHV was not with Peter because he was not in CA/LA until yesterday afternoon when he was hanging out at The Grove. Rachel is headed to Access Live today.

Peter being in LA may be Bachelor negotiation related and Worth/Peter promotion related.IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo