SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:02 pm

I might be mistaken, but I don't think Peter relayed the info. I think it was a third party. And again, it is an admirable thing to do. We need a million more acts of kindness daily by all of us. He did a very nice thing. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:18 am

That was a nice thing to do. His pup is adorable!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:So Peter had his doggie Daisy on his HTD? Does that mean Rachel met her? He meets Cooper and she might have met Daisy. Hmm interesting if so.

Maybe Rachel even named the puppy? We also didn't get to see Peter purchase any jewelry for Rachel on the date but we know from what vendor said and pics he did make a purchase for Rachel, which in my opinion is her reminder ring since the pic of them shows her trying on rings there. I also think it is interesting no scenes were shown of them kissing while walking around Madison like the pic of him leaning her back against the bridge, thank goodness for screen caps that help fill in the blanks. Peter is the guy she has been chasing and who she has been the most physical with so far in my opinion. I also think their date in Spain was set up by producer's for the Priest to ask Peter to explain what he thinks of marriage. Rachel sure was giving Peter her rapt attention in that preview scene. He has said she inspires him to look to the future so I believe we will see him propose. I can hardly wait to see their love story unfold since it is just more compelling to me than what has been shown with TOG.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Peter ended up with a lovely lady in his life after all: Daisy. So he gained a loyal, affectionate best friend who loves him unconditionally and doesn't require a proposal. Win-win in my book.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Peter ended up with a lovely lady in his life after all: Daisy. So he gained a loyal, affectionate best friend who loves him unconditionally and doesn't require a proposal. Win-win in my book.
Adorable!!! Love doggies and pitties especially need the most love Smiley heartbeat

Pete seems so meh on Rachel imo that it's hard to figure out if he'll ever want to really commit to anyone besides Daisy laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 pm

IMO Peter could really fall for the right person.

IMO he wasn't really into Rachel at any point. Maybe he's still holding a torch for one of his Exs. Maybe R is not his type at all. So many variables on this one.

I wouldn't write off his ability to fall in love at all just because this season he has not. Yet. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

What's he going to do if he's TB and he doesn't want to get down on one knee because he needs more time? He won't be able to handle the JPG aftermath IMHO.

I wouldn't think TPTB would take that chance. He just might have to sign that ole "I Agree to a Proposal" clause in the contract. Unless he can convince them that the process works and he'll most like find his wife in that room of 30.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:22 pm

We haven't seen the whole show yet. Peter may propose or at least tell Rachel he's in love with her. To me, nobody should be ready to propose by hometowns.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 pm

I'm sure Peter will tell her he is in love with her, that's a given IMHO. IA nobody should be ready to propose by hometowns, but that is what's expected from this show. If there's an issue with that, then IMO they shouldn't go on the show.

I'm getting there, I need more time doesn't cut it with MF IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm

I don't think Peter is into Rachel, so I'm not surprised he's not ready to say ILY or propose yet. If he ends up doing either of those things, it will be because of producer manipulation, the bubble effect, and playing his cards right to become the Bach, IMO. I do think that beyond his disinterest in Rachel, he is commitment-phobic. The way his mom talked about how he's ready to start a family, but not ready to get married just indicates to me that he's Kiptyn 2.0. I'm sure that Peter will happily propose when he becomes the Bachelor, because the guy cares way too much about what people think of him, but I think he'll join his fellow Bachelors in never getting married to her and, most likely, not get married at all. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:39 pm

I disagree that everyone is expected to be ready to propose by HTD @GuardianAngel That hasn't been the norm imo. Some like Graham and Brooks knew after their HTD that they were never going to be ready and left but there have been varying times for the f1 and f2 to feel that way. I don't think you can know until you're in this experience whether you'll be able to get there in the time they have. Peter not being sure about Rachel doesn't mean he couldn't fall in love with someone else on the show imo. I think having been involved in it makes it easier to trust the process the next time.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:45 pm

This is why I got a new and renewed appreciation for Brooks.

yes

He did not play though he could have.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo