SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:58 am

Different topic so different post but if I were a die hard Peter fan, I would be excited with this turn of events because I would possibly get to see a whole season of him.

That itself would make me root for him not t be f1,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Aria wrote:
sfrank wrote:I just don't understand why Rachel is the ONE Bachelorette in franchise (with exception of Jen S who pick nobody over a decade ago) that people expect needs to settle for the guy who can't get to ILY and wants a girlfriend at the end?!  So every other Ettte got to have her fairytale moment but Rachel should not?! Hmmm...

I think it's two things:

1) People have already decided that Bryan is the scum of the earth who will cheat on her and dump her for a hot model, so they don't want her to be with him even though he treats her like a queen on the show

2) They're projecting their fantasies and desires about Peter and want to live vicariously through Rachel. To them, he's such a mega-catch (since hot personal trainers are so rare) that a woman should be grateful for any attention that the magnificent Peter pays her and Rachel is just being difficult by asking for things like commitment and affection.

I've said before that I can understand why people don't trust Bryan, but I will never understand why a true Rachel fan would want her to be with someone like Peter, who makes her beg for attention, and makes her feel like she's not worthy of him. If you don't want to root for Bryan, root for Eric or Matt or Anthony. And, yet, almost no one does. That's why I think it's all about Peter for them, not Rachel and her happiness. IMO.

The snarkologist in me wishes I could bold this even further. Peter's best friend is Peter. His second best friend might be his hand. JMO
And IMO as Nd4Reality stated he does look old, older than 37.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:06 pm

I don't hate Rachel at all. IMO she's the best ette ever and I've fangirled hard since day 1. Doesn't matter if I think her guy is... ugh laugh out loud... I loved Des and Chris during the season but I'd be lying if I said the spoiler didn't make me uninterested in the season. I stopped watching full episodes and barely posted. Tuned in for the finale and surprise! So I'm just not interested in the 'love' story at the end, nor am I interested in seeing Peter try to get there. So I'll be watching here and there and reading here for the rest.

IMO people who haven't gotten Peter's appeal aren't going to suddenly wake up and find it now laugh out loud.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:*snip*

And this has nothing to do  with if he was picked as f1 or not. I'm just trying to understand why he's deemed as so infallible and perfect for so many. I guess that's s is ne of the great mysteries of this show. And yep there have been many for me.

Shades of Arie and Ben Higgins for me. I don't mind Peter and I often feel the need to defend him, because as a fellow reserved in-my-head person I can relate to him and also feel reserved people get misunderstood a lot, which is a shame. Compared to Bryan he is definitely more my type and I like how honest he is about things like seeking therapy and his reservations, but I certainly don't see what makes him this amazing catch unrivalled in Bachelorette history or why Rachel HAS to pick him. I didn't before the season and I still don't. He's more handsome than the average contestant to me, but he's not that amazing or interesting. Just a normal guy who's struggling to enter the bubble. I'd much rather have someone like Alex as the lead or even Eric. I can't knock anyone for being reserved, but it doesn't make the best TV if I'm being honest. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:23 pm

BlueJeanBaby wrote:laugh out loud @quietpal I honestly want(ed? - unclear) him to win, but I have absolutely no response to your post other than #grassgate. I also MUST be a conspiracy theorist because I still believe it's in the realm of possibility that all of this is a giant ruse (if only because I'd find it hilarious that anyone put THAT much effort into a foiler). All JMO but I would laugh for actual days.

I have no idea what grassgate has to do with anything. If you can explain that I'd appreciate it. Rachel was lying on grass, what does that have to do with Peter being the F1?

FashionLover wrote:I see how people can say P isn't into rachel if you literally ignore everything rachel says about him.
But I do chuckle every time I read some of these posts. If anyone has never watched the show and went off purely on some of this descriptions, they would think peter stands 7 yards away from rachel at all times and runs screaming anytime they come into contact. sheesh.

My honest question for those who feel like peter was not into rachel is, do you then believe Bryan was the only guy who was into her?

There are plenty of s/caps where Peter does not touch her, or gets close to her when he should be. There were a couple where he stood there while she kissed him, without him touching her, balcony/couch. That's why he's nicknamed mannequin, he doesn't move and sticks out his lips for her to kiss him.  This is not a one time deal, this happened over and over right from the cocktail party. For someone who was supposed to be the spoiled F1 all I saw was a model posing for the camera and trying to be chic. IMO Peter is awkward and moves slow, because he's not into Rachel at all.

I give Rachel credit for getting to know each of these guys. I think she liked her top 4 and tried to figure them each out but IMO her attraction and chemistry to one outweighed anything she felt for the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:48 pm

I think it all comes down to type and people's preferences. I prefer Peter's "type" because I relate to him. I like his honesty, I find his nervousness around her endearing. I like his perceptiveness and how he seems in tune to Rachel. I like that he is tender and shows affection with the little things vs groping her. I like that he is holding back on ILY because he gets the enormous importance of those three words. When he says them, he means them without a doubt in his mind. I like that he wants to spend time talking to really get to know her. He's not a dreamer, he's a realist. It tells me he takes this very seriously, not disinterest at all. I feel like they've shown us Peter's character and what you see is what you get. When he tells you something, you can take it as gospel.
I saw the exact same thing as @mindless in the clip when they are shopping for baby clothes and Can tell because I am the exact same way. I'm so destructed and worried about the event that I know is coming that I struggle with being present in the moment. I can see how it appears as disinterest until you know what's going on inside someone's head. It's quite the opposite. He's a thinker. He's about to meet her family and that's all he can focus on because it's so important that they accept him.
I also see the other side and the affection that TOG shows and can see how people and Rachel are drawn to this and relate to it. These two guys have completely opposite personalities. They show love and emotion in different ways, neither one right or wrong, just a preference of what we the viewers relate to.
You will always have crazy fans hating on something and people are going to hate on the one that isn't their type. That is just reality, no matter who the lead I is and doesn't surprise me one bit.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:02 pm

I'm a fan of Peter. I'm a fan of Rachel. I don't think they are right for each other. As much as I like her, I have zero interest in her relationship after the show so I'll unfollow her. If Peter loses my interest post show I'll unfollow him too. I get bored easily so that's probably why I only follow about 10 people from this show. Lol

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 59 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 59 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:03 pm

@Keepit100 IA with everything you've said. 

Bottom line, Rachel saw, felt something with Peter otherwise he would've been gone long time. 

It's funny how people see or precieve things differently but love, dislike and/or indifferent towards Peter the fact remains we are 8 threads deep into Peter and TOG is half way there. All but assuring him as the next Bach, cause we're all talking about him. All MO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Peter may not be an overly affectionate guy. I am married to a guy like that and other than our wedding day, we have not kissed in front of his parents. Ever. Some people are just raised that way. I guess we shall see when he's the bachelor. Men like Bryan are a complete turn off to me and it seems the public agrees.**IMO** Way too much physical stuff way too early. I don't dislike him though and I wish Rachel and him the best going forward. I'm TOTALLY happy that Peter is f2 and perhaps I can watch him for another season. His salt and pepper hair makes him seem a bit older and I think he's going to draw HUGE numbers. **IMO**Everyone I know that watches the show is obsessed with him. His voice and goober personality are totally endearing to me. :inlove
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Keepit100 wrote:I think it all comes down to type and people's preferences. I prefer Peter's "type" because I relate to him. I like his honesty, I find his nervousness around her endearing.  I like his perceptiveness and how he seems in tune to Rachel. I like that he is tender and shows affection with the little things vs groping her. I like that he is holding back on ILY because he gets the enormous importance of those three words. When he says them, he means them without a doubt in his mind. I like that he wants to spend time talking to really get to know her. He's not a dreamer, he's a realist. It tells me he takes this very seriously, not disinterest at all. I feel like they've shown us Peter's character and what you see is what you get. When he tells you something, you can take it as gospel.
I saw the exact same thing as @mindless in the clip when they are shopping for baby clothes and Can tell because I am the exact same way. I'm so destructed and worried about the event that I know is coming that I struggle with being present in the moment.  I can see how it appears as disinterest until you know what's going on inside someone's head. It's quite the opposite. He's a thinker. He's about to meet her family and that's all he can focus on because it's so important that they accept him.
I also see the other side and the affection that TOG shows and can see how people and Rachel are drawn to this and relate to it. These two guys have completely opposite personalities. They show love and emotion in different ways, neither one right or wrong, just a preference of what we the viewers relate to.
You will always have crazy fans hating on something and people are going to hate on the one that isn't their type.  That is just reality, no matter who the lead I is and doesn't surprise me one bit.

I understand why you like him. When explained that way, I get why I always thought Brad was awkward around emilie and emilie so stiff and cold. Yet Brad fell for emilie. (but here it is different, rachel is a lively woman, not stiff... and she is the lead)

I did not see distance in the baby shop. Peter has a very young nephew and a young niece that he is very fond of on top of being also I think an "uncle" with one of his best friend. He loves kids, that much is obvious on his IG. So being in this shop was not about babies, it was more about nothing natural for him. I am sure in RL, he would not mind one bit to enter such shop and buy a couple of baby stuffs... but here it was a prod set up and I think he is struggling really hard when it is not natural and it is a set up.

We have seen many times over some contestants pushed to be bachelor and we have seen who they truly were. On top of being adored before and so disliked after.... JuanPablo, BenF, Nick...

My main issue to be honest is not especially Peter. He bores me but that is not a sin. What bother me is that I see a huge mass completely blind and deaf and not even willing to admit he is not perfect. That bothers me. It is not objective, it is blind adoration and as I said it before, adoration is for me quite repulsive to me. I love to discuss difference. I love to prove my point. But I do not expect to be right all the time. Yes I can be passionate but worshiping a contestant is not my cup of tea, that is all.

anyway. I am waiting for the shoe to drop. We are few weeks before the finale and it is generally now that the mags are turning nuts.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Just from my perspective... going off the edited version of these guys... I've dated a "Bryan" and a "Peter"... so I'm watching of course projecting my experience... (we all do this IMO) rightly or wrongly it feels to me like Bryan may win the sprint but Peter is winning the marathon... I agree with poster above, Peter isn't to be underestimated... Peter shows more depth to me, even his SM captions and posts post-show are infinitely more clever and interesting than Bryan's.... Bryan has laid it all out on the table from day one and I'm bored now... Peter is exciting and intriguing as it's like unwrapping a little layer every day (eg Rachel let us know Peter had been giving her little gifts and showing love in other ways in her People blog from Geneva) ... obviously this isn't my future, it's Rachel's, so if she's happy with her choice that's all that matters of course!  And either way, IMO Peter is worth the wait, effort, and patience...and I would know.... I married my "Peter" after nearly walking away for all the same reasons people have stated above! So freaking glad I didn't give up!! JMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Peter may not be an overly affectionate guy. I am married to a guy like that and other than our wedding day, we have not kissed in front of his parents. Ever. Some people are just raised that way. I guess we shall see when he's the bachelor. Men like Bryan are a complete turn off to me and it seems the public agrees. Way too much physical stuff way too early. I don't dislike him though and I wish Rachel and him the best going forward. I'm TOTALLY happy that Peter is f2 and perhaps I can watch him for another season. His salt and pepper hair makes him seem a bit older and I think he's going to draw HUGE numbers. Everyone I know that watches the show is obsessed with him. His voice and goober personality are totally endearing to me. :inlove

my point. exactly (bold)... adoration aka obsession aka blind.... for a guy everyone saw few hours on their TV screen.

and of course it is repulsive to you if you do not kiss in front of his parents to see bryan AND rachel (because there is a rachel involved in the kiss and some people seems to fault ONLY Bryan) kiss with such a close up camera. I mean even myself seeing tongues and sounds was not especially great to watch. This put aside, nobody should IMO deny the chemistry she has with Bryan and lately how distant she became with Peter (see SC in the thread)

and no... the public does not agree. SOME of the public agree. He does have a lot of fans (his IG is now 143K followers and counting)

it is your opinion and I respect it though

JMOAA

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo