SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Sheokaf Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:15 pm

In my humble opinion, I'm sure BN released that clip as a PR move. Watch gate is now making easy $$. Everyone on SM is freaking out. So.. yeah, it's kinda out of control #pachelship laugh out loud

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:27 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Also compare this to Dean saying "don't punch me" to Matt about getting the 1:1... again, humble.  

How about when Bryan got the GDR and Kenny made it a point to say "Bryan is a stand up guy. Bryan has gone about it the right way. He hasn't snaked other dudes to get where he has." and then multiple guys congratulated Bryan by shaking his hand (which I can't really even remember ever happening before). In fact, at the spelling bee, when asked who the frontrunners were, all the guys interviewed (except Matt) said Peter and Dean. And of course we had Dean predicting he wouldn't come back from his date. So he must be super bad at being arrogant and smug and rubbing in his frontrunner status if all these guys didn't even see that he's major competition until the watch scene.

Also, I noticed no one had a problem with Peter having his hands all over Rachel's azz and boobs during the handball date while all the guys were watching because that's just cute and flirty, but Bryan holds up his wrist after being asked (while downplaying aspects of the date) and that's OMG rubbing it in. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Aria wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Also compare this to Dean saying "don't punch me" to Matt about getting the 1:1... again, humble.  

How about when Bryan got the GDR and Kenny made it a point to say "Bryan is a stand up guy. Bryan has gone about it the right way. He hasn't snaked other dudes to get where he has." and then multiple guys congratulated Bryan by shaking his hand (which I can't really even remember ever happening before). In fact, at the spelling bee, when asked who the frontrunners were, all the guys interviewed (except Matt) said Peter and Dean. And of course we had Dean predicting he wouldn't come back from his date. So he must be super bad at being arrogant and smug and rubbing in his frontrunner status if all these guys didn't even see that he's major competition until the watch scene.

Also, I noticed no one had a problem with Peter having his hands all over Rachel's azz and boobs during the handball date while all the guys were watching  because that's just cute and flirty, but Bryan holds up his wrist after being asked (while downplaying aspects of the date)  and that's OMG rubbing it in. IMO.

I'm sure is a Bryan is great guy (still know nothing about him) but that moment was all about Kenny making a point about lee being a snake than Kenny actually complementing Bryan. Did a great job too btw. Rachel even tweeted about how we should all know how o give back handed compliments or something like that laugh out loud. One of the greatest moments on the show IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:41 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Aria wrote:

Also, I noticed no one had a problem with Peter having his hands all over Rachel's azz and boobs during the handball date while all the guys were watching  because that's just cute and flirty, but Bryan holds up his wrist after being asked (while downplaying aspects of the date)  and that's OMG rubbing it in. IMO.

I'm sure is a Bryan is great guy (still know nothing about him) but that moment was all about Kenny making a point about lee being a snake than Kenny actually complementing Bryan. Did a great job too btw. Rachel even tweeted about how we should all know how o give back handed compliments or something like that laugh out loud. One of the greatest moments on the show IMO

Sure it was. But he wouldn't have done it if Bryan didn't meet that criteria and was hated by all the guys. It also doesn't explain why everyone shook his hand and congratulated him, even when Lee had left and wasn't even paying attention.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Aria wrote:
FashionLover wrote:
Aria wrote:

Sure it was. But he wouldn't have done it if Bryan didn't meet that criteria and was hated by all the guys. It also doesn't explain why everyone shook his hand and congratulated him, even when Lee had left and wasn't even paying attention.

Kenny was gonna give that speech regardless of who got that rose. The fact everyone was giggling like school girls the whole time he was talking was indication they all knew what was happening. As for the guys shaking Bryan's hand, good! I like good sportsmanship Hugesmile Hugesmile
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:54 pm

I'm totally missing the scene where some people are saying peter is being petty. Sorry if it was earlier in the thread and I missed it. Where is it? TIA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:58 pm

I may be alone but I have zero issue with Peter being in-the-moment petty regarding Bryan, and present day requests for compassion on social media. The two incidences don't, IMO, demonstrate hypocrisy so much as a lack of control when he's feeling some kind of way about a person, place or thing. He's reserved on screen, yes, but I don't think that means he's unemotional. His friends and family noted that he wears his emotions on his sleeve and I think both his deleted scenes and this clip about Bryan show that. It's all very no bullcrap, IMO.

That isn't to say he should fly off at the mouth about Bryan behind his back, but... I do agree with the notion that we don't know these people or what may have happened to lead to Peter's (PRESUMABLY) one-sided distaste. It could be as simple as the sloppy seconds comment. It could be rooted in a competitiveness exacerbated by how obvious it is that she had very strong feelings for Bryan. Or Bryan could have said some equally side-eye stuff that they haven't shown.

At this point--and I know it will be noted that TPTB don't care this much about the leads--it appears as if they are doing what they can to flip the narrative. Peter is on a pedestal that is being crumbled by the edit and his reservations. Fanatics aside, I think even the most objective viewer can see that. And Bryan is being elevated (IMO). Whether this is to "protect" Rachel from any backlash associated with her choice, or to try to get ratings back up, or to instill conflict so that people keep watching--all unclear.

But I think there is an obvious element of editing at play here. And I don't think that's just within the show, it's in social media as well. All JMO.

ETA: Bryan could very well be fantastic, and seems to be generally liked among the group. IMO, he's not getting a good edit, so much as the good parts of him are being edited out. Outside of what we presume Rachel's seen, I haven't seen enough on screen that's helped dissolve the "physical edit" he's received. There's a lot that they just aren't showing, which, IMO could apply to everything from the good in him to the "bad" or petty. I'd argue his comments about Dean's age during Dean's one-on-one were petty and ageist, especially when factoring in how young his alleged ex-gf is. All JMO.

Last edited by BlueJeanBaby on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:58 pm

Rolly wrote:I'm totally missing the scene where some people are saying peter is being petty. Sorry if it was earlier in the thread and I missed it. Where is it? TIA

I think the official bachelorette twitter account twitted it out. It's something about peter not liking bryan
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 am

FashionLover wrote:
Aria wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

Kenny was gonna give that speech regardless of who got that rose. The fact everyone was giggling like school girls the whole time he was talking was indication they all knew what was happening. As for the guys shaking Bryan's hand, good! I like good sportsmanship Hugesmile Hugesmile

*sigh* It's just clear that Bryan will never get credit for anything - his lack of petty comments is because of good editing and other guys complimenting him is because of ulterior motives. And a simple smile is proof of the most smug and arrogant vibe ever, while anything negative Peter is completely dismissed because he's just human! This is why there are so many Peter threads. Not because I (and others like me) am fascinated by the dynamic Peter, but because it is so mind-blowing to me that the rules and standards are so different for him. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:

snipped

Isn't it interesting though that Bryan was never tagged or hashtagged on that post? just a thought

snipped

Per the bolded:
I think Petey pissed production off someway somehow or someone just didn't like him.

I thought about that too. I think it's because Peter can't act. They went through great lengths in the edit to try and project interest IMHO. Camera zooming in on his hands on Rachel's back in the hot tub, which looked so awkward, Peter holding Rachel's hand which looked like a limp handshake. They couldn't get anything out of him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:

snipped

Isn't it interesting though that Bryan was never tagged or hashtagged on that post? just a thought

snipped

Per the bolded:
I think Petey pissed production off someway somehow or someone just didn't like him.

I thought about that too. I think it's because Peter can't act. They went through great lengths in the edit to try and project interest IMHO. Camera zooming in on his hands on Rachel's back in the hot tub, which looked so awkward, Peter holding Rachel's hand which looked like a limp handshake. They couldn't get anything out of him.

I agree. I think they(TPTB) tried and tried and tried until they gave up and maybe got snarky at times. Hugesmile Big surprise. Especially if other cast were likable and easy to work with. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:32 am

TPTB can make you the hero of all and then take it away. If they are already taking it away, Peter better watch out, they loved Luke Pell until they didn't. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo