SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:47 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:14 pm

sdmom wrote:I think they all seem very pretty! I hope their personalities match their good looks... is that too much to ask for?

Haha! My thoughts exactly! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 4256136633 I am holding out on picking pre-season favs but so far, it's looking good. I can't wait for these girls to make the older cast irrelevant. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Mr Write wrote:We think -

Lauren Burnham
Dallas
https://www.linkedin.com/in/laureneburnham
https://instaliga.com/laureneburnham

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Lauren10

Hope your impeccable track record holds up here, Mr. Write as she looks interesting. According to her LinkedIn Profile, she spent almost 5 years as a home health aide working with special needs kids and has also been a volunteer EMT for the past 4 in addition to her regular job.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:37 pm

I'm loving her hair! I know it's really not grey but it looks fab in that photo!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Lauren Burnham
Dallas

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 17 Lauren10

I love her hair!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:09 pm

docnash14 wrote:

Lauren Burnham
Dallas

Hope your impeccable track record holds up here, Mr. Write as she looks interesting. According to her LinkedIn Profile, she spent almost 5 years as a home health aide working with special needs kids and has also been a volunteer EMT for the past 4 in addition to her regular job.

Lav and I are pretty confident.
I don't think we misread the tea leaves!

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:53 pm

I am just coming here to agree with everyone else who said it:

this is a stunning cast.

Beautiful women. Many seem to have jobs that don't need to be replaced by shilling on social media.

My prediction- and this is just all mo, I have no intention to offend (I may stereotype unfairly) - drama most likely will come from women who are younger, who are underemployed, who are catty and insecure and defensive.

For that reason, I am skeptical of anyone who is under 25, and/or has a job involving modeling, fitness, or "communications".

There are lots of women on this season so far who don't fit those categories, and I am hopeful for Arie to find someone to develop a real connection with.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Who is the girl with the short hair. How refreshing she is adorable from the pics i can see. Does anyone know who she is?

From a quick glance she reminds me of Melanie (i think her name was). An amazing dancer who won that year in SYTYCD

I must look to see all the girls so far.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:24 pm

@nikikass I know I just love the haircut on her! I can envision Arie flipping his fingers through it while kissing her up against a wall.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:58 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:01 pm

@Kashathediva @sdmom

Yes that's her.   i hope she is not too young.   JUst her haircut makes me think she is innovative, strong and  fun.   I hope she is not an azz cause I'm team pixie for now.

Thanks guys!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:03 pm

She reminds me of Anne Hathaway

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win