SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:18 pm

@adf23 who is this alicia girl?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:19 pm

yes i think some of rachels trash skank squad **IMO** are gonna go in peters season. At least one of them. **JMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:35 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@adf23 who is this alicia girl?

I dunno- I didn't scroll up but I didn't initially post. I *think* someone said she was nominated and is friends with a few from bach nation, but I know that doesn't mean she will be a contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Please remember when stating an opinion to make sure it's clear its your opinion.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:54 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:So I read on Reddit that on Jasmine/DLo's live IG Monday night, one of them said that their friend who was hanging with them that night was going to be on the next season of The Bachelor. I looked through some of Jasmine's IG stories and it looks like this is our potential contestant in question:

http://instagram.com/aliciacummings

She's gorgeous IMO and looks to be Bachelor 22's resident Hapa Hottie if she's on Smiley

@TheWrongReasons, did you see that she recently posted an IG story (screencap) of your post on this forum? laugh out loud haha.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:54 pm

@bluejay25 @bluejay25 imo shes not pretty. her face looks to long and a little manly and she looks old imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:57 pm

adf23 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
sdmom wrote:If Peter is the next lead, I think this Alicia girl will have the shot to make the show and even make it far. She's pretty, athletic. A personal trainer and a fitness model... just like him! IMO.

Same person, different sex. IMO, Peter will look for someone with a real job and skills to complement his entrepreneurship - read; pay the bills when his business isn't great. Doesn't mean she won't be fit and beautiful, I'm sure that's important too but, I think profession matters. JMO

I disagree as well.  Most men (Peter included) **IMO**don't care about what a woman does for a living, as long as she enjoys what she does.  

Mostly they just want her to be hot.**IMO**

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:40 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@bluejay25 @bluejay25 imo shes not pretty. her face looks to long and a little manly and she looks old imo.

I think she is cute. However, if Peter is the bach, not thinking she will go far based on her IG and twitter. IMO if he wanted a model that lives in LA, being that he has modeled himself, he has had lots of opportunities to meet that type of woman, long before now. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:47 pm

adf23 wrote:
rachelisqueen wrote:@bluejay25 @bluejay25 imo shes not pretty. her face looks to long and a little manly and she looks old imo.

I think she is cute. However, if Peter is the bach, not thinking she will go far based on her IG and twitter. IMO if he wanted a model that lives in LA, being that he has modeled himself, he has had lots of opportunities to meet that type of woman, long before now. JMO.

Agreed. I wouldn't make sense for Peter (if he's chosen) to have gone through all that, to throw it away on a pretty IG model/trainer.
I have hopes for the quality of woman he would choose (I do think he should go to therapy first though) jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Yuk,,, I don't  think she is pretty at all... Not even cute. 

IMO she got hit with the ugly stick. ANd her poses makes her look desperate.  Not my type at all.. but probably Peters type.  So all is good 

I'm in a bad mood today  LOL... But she is still not pretty IMO
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Sprite wrote:
adf23 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Same person, different sex. IMO, Peter will look for someone with a real job and skills to complement his entrepreneurship - read; pay the bills when his business isn't great. Doesn't mean she won't be fit and beautiful, I'm sure that's important too but, I think profession matters. JMO

I disagree as well.  Most men (Peter included) **IMO**don't care about what a woman does for a living, as long as she enjoys what she does.  

Mostly they just want her to be hot.**IMO**
The last two opinions are stated as if they are facts, IMO. They are just opinions, same as mine. It all remains to be seen and I'm sticking with what I said initially. Someone with the same income uncertainty he has will not be Peter's first choice, IMO. I didn't say they had to be an investment banker, just a good solid income. That's not a negative, it's a mature requirement that many younger than 40 men have, IMO. Taylor of BIP is a good example. As someone else mentioned, models and fitness trainers are nothing unusual in Peter's world. The woman he was reportedly dating last was supposedly a physical therapist. That makes sense to me. Someone with an income that is a question mark like his, does not. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:28 pm

@BKay @Kashathediva thanks for the responses. It is really early - I think I'm just extra paranoid with all the Bach Nation subtweeting/SM drama laugh out loud

@bluejay25 - no, I didn't see that - what the heck, eyes are in us (this forum) I guess laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win