SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Too soon to talk about how that proposal is gonna sound? laugh out loud

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Giphy
giphy

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:17 pm

@blueberry with home court advantage in a Spanish speaking country for Bryan....I expect some Spanish words tossed into the proposal and with sub-titles in English Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 3806527698 I'm looking forward to those player heartfelt lines and the smooth player falling to pieces with happiness IMHO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:22 pm

@GuardianAngel I will be disappointed if I don't hear fairytale and too good to be true. Hugesmile

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:24 pm

@bleuberry I think you will. laugh out loud

Rachel, from the moment I met you, I told you this was a fairytale, you thought it was too good to be true, .....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:30 pm

I expect full gushing and an OTT proposal. Anything less and I will be disappointed. Don't let me down Bryan! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:06 pm

I just really can't stand Bryan. I'm so glad he will be the one proposing so we don't have to watch him on another season.

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Since the proposal is going to take place at the Castle of San Vicente De La Sonsierra, I am definitely expecting an effusive love laden fairy tale coming true vernacular to be part of the proposal. Rachel exudes happiness and she is very excited about her ring so I imagine Bryan's proposal lives up to her dreams!

I am happy for their Happiness! wine
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Maybe Miami has something to do with the "player" vibe that people see in Bryan but don't think it's his ethnicity. Roberto seemed to be well liked, even loved in Ali's season. I was rooting for Chris but liked Roberto a lot and still do. I just think that Bryan's too smooth which doesn't read as sincere for me and felt he came on way too strong, too soon. It didn't feel genuine to me and I haven't seen anything to change my mind about it. It's not even that I like Peter more because I'm not saying that Rachel should have picked him. She's a big girl and made her choice. Hopefully she's right about Bryan. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:34 pm

albean99 wrote:Maybe Miami has something to do with the "player" vibe that people see in Bryan but don't think it's his ethnicity. Roberto seemed to be well liked, even loved in Ali's season. I was rooting for Chris but liked Roberto a lot and still do. I just think that Bryan's too smooth which doesn't read as sincere for me and felt he came on way too strong, too soon. It didn't feel genuine to me and I haven't seen anything to change my mind about it. It's not even that I like Peter more because I'm not saying that Rachel should have picked him. She's a big girl and made her choice. Hopefully she's right about Bryan. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 4256136633

I agree I can see that they are into each other, but I am missing that certain quality that I saw with some other couples. There were moments when they simply looked at each other and I saw two people falling in love. Genuine love. I don't get that with these two. I get lust. Lots and lots of lust, but I have yet to see the love. Maybe at FDs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe Miami has something to do with the "player" vibe that people see in Bryan but don't think it's his ethnicity. Roberto seemed to be well liked, even loved in Ali's season. I was rooting for Chris but liked Roberto a lot and still do. I just think that Bryan's too smooth which doesn't read as sincere for me and felt he came on way too strong, too soon. It didn't feel genuine to me and I haven't seen anything to change my mind about it. It's not even that I like Peter more because I'm not saying that Rachel should have picked him. She's a big girl and made her choice. Hopefully she's right about Bryan. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 4256136633

I agree I can see that they are into each other, but I am missing that certain quality that I saw with some other couples. There were moments when they simply looked at each other and I saw two people falling in love. Genuine love. I don't get that with these two. I get lust. Lots and lots of lust, but I have yet to see the love. Maybe at FDs.

I see it there, in fact more than with any other couple besides DeAnna with Graham. It looks like love to me and not lust because the same excitement and intensity is still there today.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:44 am

@pbmax IA I also like that it was immediate, no question on his part the feelings he had for her. There was no holding back on his part, and he obviously proved to her that he is in fact genuine. When she did that interview and said "he loves me!!!" was another clue for me that Bryan was the F1. It was a reaffirmation on her part that yes she believes he really does love her.

The interview she did yesterday, sorry I don't remember which one, she said she explains things to him as far as the epi's, they discuss it and move on, no arguing, her words. This tells me whatever issues he may have, she is helping him a long and together they are getting through this part which most couples say is the hardest.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit