SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:55 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm taking it as he doesn't date around much, isn't a player, and doesn't date for game, or makes a fool out of the women he dates. Jmo.

Yeah, I guess she means he doesn't play games, but that phrase is something that's usually said about men who are really bad at approaching women. I don't see Bryan having problems in that department. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:03 am

It doesn't seem like a game to Bryan, if he is completely uprooting his life to be with Rachel.  That's not a game!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:10 am

mindless wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm taking it as he doesn't date around much, isn't a player, and doesn't date for game, or makes a fool out of the women he dates. Jmo.

Yeah, I guess she means he doesn't play games, but that phrase is something that's usually said about men who are really bad at approaching women. I don't see Bryan having problems in that department. laugh out loud

Yeah, he had her from 'hey Rachel' that means serious game in my book. Imo in this case his friend just meant, that he actually isn't a player. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 am

IMO it doesn't matter how much "game" someone has, or how much they try to be a smooth player, if you're not attracted to that person, they can smooth their way till the cows come home.

Rachel liked it, starting from the first kiss that swept her off her feet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Bryan absolutely has game. What is Pauldine smoking laugh out loud.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:35 pm

I personally hate this kind of friend, being too protective is horrible and it's like we can't fight our fight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:37 pm

LOL. It reminds me of what Cupcake said when he was defending Bryan. He was like "he's a 37-y/o chiropractor! How much of a player could he be?".

Sometimes, I do wonder if Bryan has as much game as people think. It seems like 90% of female viewers think he's insincere and are not buying what he's selling. Given how cheesy and OTT he is, I wouldn't be surprised if that turns women off IRL too. I do think if the lead had been Raven or Kristina or Danielle M, there's no way he would have won. I bet his game only works with a specific type of woman, who is just as physical and cheesy as he is. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:58 pm

@Aria ITA.
It's like the date who continually tells you knock knock jokes. Some women like that. Ok. Me not so much. Or the guy who likes slap stick or just all around corny. My eyes would be rolling outta my head. But that's me. Rachel has said before she likes corny. Maybe she got that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:00 pm

I have to give kudos to Pauldine for having Bryan's back.  Even though she might be looking a tad overprotective, that is a really good friend, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Why must someone be labeled having/playing games just because they have an effusive happy personality and expressive word usage?? Some people are genuinely that person. I have not seen anything that Bryan has said or done that shows any game playing. He genuinely liked then loved Rachel. That is the premise of this show. I appreciate someone who can be honest, forthright and expressive with their feelings and affection. Apparently Rachel does too. IMO Bryan and Rachel understand and validate each other and Bryan's words and actions make Rachel feel accepted, adored and loved for who she is. Good for Bryan for giving her that and being genuine in the process. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Aria wrote:LOL. It reminds me of what Cupcake said when he was defending Bryan. He was like "he's a 37-y/o chiropractor! How much of a player could he be?".

Sometimes, I do wonder if Bryan has as much game as people think. It seems like 90% of female viewers think he's insincere and are not buying what he's selling. Given how cheesy and OTT he is, I wouldn't be surprised if that turns women off IRL too. I do think if the lead had been Raven or Kristina or Danielle M, there's no way he would have won. I bet his game only works with a specific type of woman, who is just as physical and cheesy as he is. IMO.
Big, if true.

I'd probably be turned off by him tbh. I'm not into OTT romance for myself though I do enjoy watching it on this show.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aria wrote:LOL. It reminds me of what Cupcake said when he was defending Bryan. He was like "he's a 37-y/o chiropractor! How much of a player could he be?".

Big, if true.

I'd probably be turned off by him tbh. I'm not into OTT romance for myself though I do enjoy watching it on this show.

I can see a lot of women running for the hills because of past experiences with "smooth" men, but I think there are still plenty who lap that stuff up. Whether they're the kind of women Bryan is seriously interested in is another matter altogether. Luckily for him Rachel didn't resist too much, even if she was a bit sceptical.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit