SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:26 am

I have no issue with Peter standing up for himself and having a go at the SM bullies. My issue with him is, that previously he has liked comments that he been way negative about other guys on the show. He can't have it both ways, to like ewwww Bryan comments when they compliment Peter, but then have a go at the trolls when they direct their hate at Peter.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:26 am

Aria wrote:They cut her "and I'm falling in love"!

there you go....
segment seen in teasers but not in episodes
this was too huge for them and would give out the ending IMO

done deal and sealed

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:30 am

Just throwing it out there that I did also see a full on monkey jump with Peter and Dean too I think for a split second!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 am

Some more thoughts on Rachel and Bryan:

I feel kinda stupid saying any of this stuff, because I don’t know Rachel or Bryan, but I have to wonder though. Do they even have enough in common to sustain a long-term relationship, let alone marriage? Kind of reminds me a little bit of Ali's season (which is probably why Mills made those comparisons early on) in the sense that her and Roberto had crazy chemistry, but weren't compatible for the long haul. I mean, yeah, I guess Rachel and Bryan do have age and experience on their side, but that doesn't mean that they're destined to be together. JMO. From the little that we do know about Rachel, obviously she is going to try like hell to make this thing with Bryan work, but I just don't have a good feeling about the future of their relationship though. And that sucks big time, because more than anything I wanted her to find her person and follow in Trista, Ashley and Des' footsteps, but I just don't see that happening at this point.  sad

We all know that Rachel is a catch, but to me she doesn’t seem like Bryan’s type in the real world. JMO. You know, it's a shame that she couldn't put Peter, Eric, Will, Alex and Josiah together because that right there would be a close-to perfect guy (at least for her anyway). Bryan strikes me as the type to date tall, statuesque, model-thin women. Another thing that struck me was that Mama Abs pretty much came right out and said that 'no woman is ever going to be good enough for my baby.' JMO. It'll be damn interesting to see how Rachel handles her after the fact, more importantly how the Lindsays and Abasolos interact with one another. Will they even get along? Will there be a culture clash? I'd kill to be a fly on the wall to see that.  :yes:

Rachel is an intelligent, articulate and compassionate person, but she's craving marriage way too much, which, subsequently is going to push away the right guy [cough which is anyone but The Player cough]. JMO. Bryan definitely likes her and is attracted to her, but is he actually in love with her? Is this all about the thrill of the chase for him? I guess only time will tell. Once again, I wish her and Bryan all the best, but it’s going to be a rough road ahead for them both. I mean, what’s going to happen when they’re in the real world, and the afterglow/honeymoon phase wears off? I want to support them, but I just can't.

Last edited by flojo031 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:41 am

Aria wrote:@FashionLover I do always remember that, which is why I never go overboard in my love or hatred for any of these contestants. I think Peter should be a little introspective then. Maybe the way he's feeling now is the way Bryan felt when Peter was liking negative comments about him? Or when Dean and Peter were mocking Bryan for being single at 37 and saying he wasn't good enough for Rachel? Everyone could stand to be a bit kinder, including Peter.
Don't forget: single at 37 AND FROM MIAMI. Like being from Miami is some slight to his character laugh out loud.

Anyway, I totally agree with your post. My request for all of them is just don't be a hypocrite. If you are gonna be hurt and speak out that people are unfairly shading you, don't like comments like shade other contestants. I will say the same thing to Rachel and Bryan if they are crying over bad comments about them and at the same time bad mouthing/ shading other cast members on SM. Just be consistent in your standards and actions that is all I ask.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 am

What is best I wonder... marry someone and not be 100% she is the one or just wait for the right person to build a family and kids.

Why is it always the guy"s fault if he is not married after 30? Maybe he was not ready, maybe he met the wrong girls, maybe they did not feel right to build a family, could be his mother, could be he never understood he looked for the same kind of girls, could be the same places same girls... so many reason we do not know

Past is past. He explained it quite honestly to Rachel. At one time, he understood that he needed to grow up.

I fail to understand why expressng his feelings, his age are a factor of being fake (smooth inmy book means fake).

I personally see a man who fell madly in love and nothing, absolutely nothing, made me think he played with her. Everything after show gives me the vibe that he is moving to Texas with her. I totally see them with DWTS for a while, then gone to Texas.

Now regarding the next bachelor... I really hope this is going to be ERIC. I hope Peter will loose some worshipers before the finale.....Peter gives me some Juan Pablo creeps feelings. Not about personality but more a messy season. Another guy (JP) who was worshiped before season, bacame such an AHle later. I hope Peter has nothing hidden in his closet, this show does not forgive easily IMO

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:25 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I have no issue with Peter standing up for himself and having a go at the SM bullies. My issue with him is, that previously he has liked comments that he been way negative about other guys on the show. He can't have it both ways, to like ewwww Bryan comments when they compliment Peter, but then have a go at the trolls when they direct their hate at Peter.

He is still doing it! He liked a comment a few hours ago implying that Bryan is insincere for saying he is in love with Rachel but he is sincere because he hasn't said that yet. no no
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 am

Dessler wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I have no issue with Peter standing up for himself and having a go at the SM bullies. My issue with him is, that previously he has liked comments that he been way negative about other guys on the show. He can't have it both ways, to like ewwww Bryan comments when they compliment Peter, but then have a go at the trolls when they direct their hate at Peter.

He is still doing it! He liked a comment a few hours ago implying that Bryan is insincere for saying he is in love with Rachel but he is sincere because he hasn't said that yet. no no

And this is why I can't with Peter. If he wants to build himself up, he can do that without tearing other people down. He reminds me of the most sincere Bach contestant ever, Luke, with his sm likes. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:31 am

For what it worth, Bryan i'm in love with you was one of the most natural I've seen on this show at this stage.
Just the way he called her name and told her looking straight into her eyes. Too soon or not, it didn't seem prompted by the show like we've seen before.
Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:41 am

mizzoufan wrote: I don't care for Eric but different strokes for different folks.
I don't either. I'm sure he's a great person but his mannerisms annoy me - to OTT and immature. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:02 am

mizzoufan wrote:Dean is so young.
\
Far too young for Rachel IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:45 am

Daughter and I enjoyed the episode last night. One f the most real and raw HTD episode ever. Love how rachel handled everyone situation....maybe having normal eyelashes helped!'

No one has commented yet on Eric's family issues. It almost seemed like his dad wasn't physically in his life for a long period of time and his relationship with his mother also seemed nontraditional. I am totally impressed that he managed to rise above his beginnings and environment.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo