SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:09 am

luvstx wrote:Daughter and I enjoyed the episode last night. One f the most real and raw HTD episode ever.  Love how rachel handled everyone situation....maybe having normal eyelashes helped!'

No one has commented yet on Eric's family issues.  It almost seemed like his dad wasn't physically in his life for a long period of time and his relationship with his mother also seemed nontraditional.  I am totally impressed that he managed to rise above his beginnings and environment.

Eric is awesome and his family was wonderful in acknowledging their past but still being loving and supportive. Eric obviously has a soft heart to be able to let the past be the past and to let love be the connector with his parents. Really good guy.

Now, just watched the rose ceremony. Rachel's makeup artist is the worst. She had sparkles from her eyeshadow all over her face. The lipstick and eye shadow...just so so bad.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 am

I watched late last night and cannot read through all these posts this morning before work.

2 thoughts.....

Rachel needed to fire her makeup person....OMG
Did it not bother everyone that she told Dean she was falling in love with him??? Right before she cut him?? Ben got blasted for telling JoJo he loved her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:54 am

@nutty1 yep SM isn't happy about telling him that and then cutting him.

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:07 am

I think she loves him like a puppy dog.  He was enduring a horrible hometown and wanted to give him encouragement.  I can see how in that scenario she said they she loved him.  She loved how he dealt with his father or tried to. She loved the hurt wounded person and wanted to stop his pain.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:12 am

Dessler wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I have no issue with Peter standing up for himself and having a go at the SM bullies. My issue with him is, that previously he has liked comments that he been way negative about other guys on the show. He can't have it both ways, to like ewwww Bryan comments when they compliment Peter, but then have a go at the trolls when they direct their hate at Peter.

He is still doing it! He liked a comment a few hours ago implying that Bryan is insincere for saying he is in love with Rachel but he is sincere because he hasn't said that yet. no no

This is all I have to comment on that no no Rolling Eyes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:23 am

Peter needs to get a grip on sm. What the hell is he thinking? He's in big trouble if he'll take the lead role next season if he cannot handle what's going on now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:26 am

Dessler wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I have no issue with Peter standing up for himself and having a go at the SM bullies. My issue with him is, that previously he has liked comments that he been way negative about other guys on the show. He can't have it both ways, to like ewwww Bryan comments when they compliment Peter, but then have a go at the trolls when they direct their hate at Peter.

He is still doing it! He liked a comment a few hours ago implying that Bryan is insincere for saying he is in love with Rachel but he is sincere because he hasn't said that yet. no no
That's unfortunate. He only cares about negativity when it's directed toward himself. He has to know all the hate Bryan has gotten from his fans. No need to add fuel to the fire and make them feel justified in what they have been saying. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:28 am

nikikass wrote:I think she loves him like a puppy dog.  He was enduring a horrible hometown and wanted to give him encouragement.  I can see how in that scenario she said they she loved him.  She loved how he dealt with his father or tried to. She loved the hurt wounded person and wanted to stop his pain.

This is the likely scenario.

However she now joins the ranks of bozo (imo) leads like Ben and Andy ( and maybe one other ICR) who did the same.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 am

For real though, i'm not gonna lie, i'm totally having a gut feeling Peter is F1.
When it's that obvious qho the F1 is, it's just not believable anymore.
I think since he is that guarded, either she sent him home at F3 or he is F1. A reluctant F2 is no good for TV.
I'm not sure we will have a proper redemption development or anything like that but I just feel like it's gonna go that way just because it doesn't seem like it and they are insisting on it way too much.
Don't have any explanation for SHV or communications other than if they want to play up social media to misdirect, I can see them go all the way with itv and blogs especially if, like you guys said, Rachel know about sleuthing.

And that would explain Peter bitterness at the moment for sure. And miracle season and season of first.

I don't even have explanation of how she is that much into Bryan and will be accepting another's man proposal other than we are not in her heart and head.

Don't know but putting it out there and may the sleuthing continue.
Lol laugh out loud laugh out loud

I have to say though, from a viewer perspective, it's not fulfilling to see a one sided love for that long.
And for couples that come out from.this franchise with the lead more into the F1 than the F1 into the lead, it didn't last (April and Tim comes to mind)
All jmo

#TeamRachel
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 am

Alanna wrote:Peter needs to get a grip on sm. What the hell is he thinking? He's in big trouble if he'll take the lead role next season if he cannot handle what's going on now.

Peter wont be the bachelor.  I hope Eric gets it but I am not too sure he will. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 am

Death threats are pretty serious, hopefully he's reporting those accounts and not just blocking and deleting. For me, his 'right' to respond to the trolls isn't dependent on how hard his life has been or how much he's getting compared to others. So I'm ok with him shutting people down occasionally. I think he'll soon learn that it's futile and that blocking is his friend. I said the same when Rachel, Lauren, and Kaitlyn respond to trolls too. JMO.

His HTD was pretty lame I have to say IMO. Is it too much to ask for some fairytale? Less than Bryan, but way more than Peter laugh out loud. Idk if he just can't do it in the time frame or if he's faking it, that can be debated over and over. I just can't see it happening in 2 more dates.

Rachel had a tough decision - do you pick the guy BSing you who will likely never live up to his lines or the one who just isn't there and may not ever get there. JMO. It's gonna be a rocky finale season and I hope she's mentally preparing. JMO.

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 am

@djogbenyuie see I it differently.

I normally cringe when thenleads claim to be in love with more than One person at the end.

And yet within minutes they are engaged to just one person.

I dont care for the fake drama at the FRC. Is it disingenuous to me each season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo