SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by everglow Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:33 pm

@makeover Ha! I am just noticing his loose watch spinning around his wrist like a hula hoop now that you've pointed it out. laugh out loud

And now that you given me an excuse to watch the video again, can I also add that it is staggeringly attractive how Bryan does not miss a beat and twirls Rachel to face him to dance as they walk into the bar? Rachel proper loves that take-charge approach me thinks.whipped

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by gisellexlopez Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Awww <3Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Image12

Source: www.instagram.com/caryfetman

Rachel just liked this pic of her & Bryan a couple minutes ago & also one of dean

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:01 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Awww <3Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Image12

Source: www.instagram.com/caryfetman

Rachel looks so genuinely happy and relaxed with him and he touches her like she's his GF. They are really cute. It'd be hard not to fall for Bryan- his intensity is pretty attractive.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

His hands are always on her, right from epi 1. I've been watching hand placements like a hawk!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:55 pm

I love that Bryan and Rachel just emotionally and physically fit together. There is such a wonderful easiness to their connection. Nothing ever seems forced. They are so open, honest and truly genuine with each other. I am enjoying watching their relationship because of their maturity and place they are in their lives....I truly believe they found what they have been searching for but had not found with anyone else. I have high hopes for these two. Skies the limit IMO. I truly hope happiness I see with them lasts a lifetime. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f60d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f60d
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:33 pm

We are on vacation right now, so I haven't been able to keep up in this thread much. I haven't even watched the HTD's. I take it everything went well? How did the meeting the family go?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:38 pm

@Mommyof2 HTD's are tonight. You didn't miss them. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Thanks for all the updates everyone! With all the SM/media negativity Bryan and R have gotten it's wonderful to know they have a place of positivity for them on this forum. Keep the gifs and pics coming. Love them  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f60d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 2764  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f498
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Mommyof2 HTD's are tonight. You didn't miss them. Smiley

duh I thought today was Tuesday. dizzy Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:45 am

Hey hey hey, we just discovered #hatgate!

In his HTD, Bryan apparently bought a hat for Rachel.
She wore it in the picture that started #watchgate when I believe she was on her way to July 4th SHV

My SC Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Img_0654

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-RCqkFRwY/

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Img_0652

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:57 am

laugh out loud I love it. #watchgate and #hatgate and all in the same pic!  beatingheart

No doubt for me Rach is wearing the watch and hat because of the symbol and meaning of it being about Bryan :inlove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:08 am

Wow, I didn't notice the hat. Good catch! I really want to watch the hometown date again. I loved the way Bryan told Rachel he was in love with her, and the look on her face. She just melted, like she wanted so much to say it back. Night and day difference in her reaction compared to the other two who told her their feelings. Bryan's mom was...interesting, but seemed like she liked Rachel.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911