SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:41 am

I love seeing them so happy, especially Rachel.
Bless them both.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Oh dear goodness, she melts in front of our eyes when he talks to her. She did become the living breathing hearteye emoji when he told her he's in love with her. How refreshing to see a man with no hangups about expressing his feelings. Love it!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Thanks for posting the ILY clip! I love how natural it was coming from Bryan. No wonder he seemed so excited about this episode IMO.

From Sharleen: http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-episode-8-review/

1. Bryan, 37: Despite the fact that previews made it seem like Bryan’s mother might be a dealbreaker, his Hometown just solidified my belief that Bryan will be the last man standing. Exhibit A, Rachel called him “baby” when greeting him in Miami. Exhibit B, she appeared to win over his hyper-protective mother and you could tell this REALLY mattered to her. Exhibit C, the look on Rachel’s face when Bryan said he’s in love with her. I know I sound like a broken record but at this point I just can’t imagine a scenario where Bryan doesn’t win.

I agree with her 100%. I am enjoying her blog on this season and find her take to be balanced and fair IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Oh dear goodness, she melts in front of our eyes when he talks to her. She did become the living breathing hearteye emoji when he told her he's in love with her. How refreshing to see a man with no hangups about expressing his feelings. Love it!

Absolutely agree with your entire post. Rachel + Bryan = thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 1f60d  thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 1f60d  

The highlighted portion of your post gives me  thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 1f60d  for Bryan and gives me high hopes for success for Bryan and Rachel as a couple. They are two Mature adults who have their lives together...the only missing thing was what they now have together.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Alanna He reminds me of Shawn B with how much he flat out adores his woman. JMO.

He actually reminds me a lot of JP. JP was laser focused on Ashley throughout the whole show and was never hesitant to take care of her, be affectionate with her, or show her that he was in it to win her over. He was older like Bryan is and I think both men were just ready by the point in their lives when they met their respective Bachelorettes.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:15 pm

appiah01 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Alanna He reminds me of Shawn B with how much he flat out adores his woman. JMO.

He actually reminds me a lot of JP. JP was laser focused on Ashley throughout the whole show and was never hesitant to take care of her, be affectionate with her, or show her that he was in it to win her over. He was older like Bryan is and I think both men were just ready by the point in their lives when they met their respective Bachelorettes.
I definitely don't think he's like JP. JP thought the whole thing was a joke and seemed sooo over the show shenanigans by like episode 4 but had no choice because he wanted Ashley imo. Hopefully B and R make it, and B will be his own version of the baddy f1 because I can't compare him to anyone quite right yet from the successful couples.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:23 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Oh dear goodness, she melts in front of our eyes when he talks to her. She did become the living breathing hearteye emoji when he told her he's in love with her. How refreshing to see a man with no hangups about expressing his feelings. Love it!

I totally agree with this. Someone who doesn't have any hesitation in telling them exactly how they feel, IMO will always have a tendency to be upfront and honest by nature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:02 pm

^sorry, fan thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:20 pm

I was reading the episode description for next week from here: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1309/, and hoping someone can answer a question for me.

Bryan’s overconfident manner doesn’t earn him points with Rachel’s family, who they think he may be too good to be true and too smooth to be sincere. Can Bryan turn things around in order to get the family’s permission to ask Rachel to marry him?
For the bolded, my guess is that Bryan asks for permission at that time to marry Rachel. Is that typical at this stage of the game for the guys to do that? It would be pretty nice to see, because Rachel said in a recent interview that she knew she was in love after the MTP, so I just think it's interesting IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:44 pm

From Rachel's blog.

My next stop was Bryan’s hometown of Miami. Miami is a perfect reflection of our relationship … hot, passionate, multi-dimensional — and sometimes in Spanish. I’d been to Miami before but walking through Calle Ocho with Bryan showed me a whole different side of the city. I love that he took me to play dominos at Domino Park. Dominos is one of my favorite games and I could totally see us as an old couple coming to the park and playing every weekend. Maybe by then we’d be good enough to beat those guys more than once.

When we sat and cooled down with some mojitos after cutting up the salsa dance floor I started getting nervous about meeting his family. I wanted them to like me so bad and it didn’t help he described his mom as a “fireball.”

Luckily, the moment I sat down with Bryan’s family I found that although Mom was a fireball, it was in the best way possible. I felt welcomed by his family even while his mom threatened my life! I appreciated the love she has for her son. I also liked talking to his cousin to whom he is very close and hearing that she had never in all their years together seen him this clearly invested in a woman. The chemistry we had was just as apparent to his family as it was to us. After a great evening with his family, he professed that he was in love with me. In that moment I couldn’t help but think about how amazing it would feel to hear that for the rest of my life.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates-dean-unglert-split/

Big Rach is a total goner.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Last week she talked about their future kids now it's growing old together laugh out loud too much sweetness.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:I was reading the episode description for next week from here: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1309/, and hoping someone can answer a question for me.

Bryan’s overconfident manner doesn’t earn him points with Rachel’s family, who they think he may be too good to be true and too smooth to be sincere. Can Bryan turn things around in order to get the family’s permission to ask Rachel to marry him?
For the bolded, my guess is that Bryan asks for permission at that time to marry Rachel. Is that typical at this stage of the game for the guys to do that? It would be pretty nice to see, because Rachel said in a recent interview that she knew she was in love after the MTP, so I just think it's interesting IMO.

They ask at MTP indeed. It's just usually a week later and after FD.
So yeah, if anyone was ready at that time, it was him.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911