SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:26 am

@ukglasgowkiiss welcome to the happy place.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Most of this did not make it through the final edit:
https://instagram.com/p/BXYO5XxAF10/

Did he buy her a ring?  

I don't know about the ring, but that's the hat she's worn post filming? The pic we sleuthed her wearing the watch with the pic of the man, I forget who he was. I tried searching for it but I don't see it.

neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 20589974_861841713972308_8112280352615038976_n

Shelayne wrote:Looks like she may be sporting some Calvin Klein, just like her man.  neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 1f60d  neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 1f603

Just had to come out of lurkdom to make that little observation. giggling

welcomesign and nice first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:00 pm

@GuardianAngel
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-RCqkFRwY/?taken-by=jtkrum

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18441240/219]neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 Img_0738[/url

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:20 pm

@sdmom Thanks! I think Bryan is holding two hats in one. One has black piping around it, and the other doesn't. You can see where Rachel's fingers are, there is a space between what I think are two hats.

I say it's the same hat! I looked through her IG looking for it, but I didn't see it before filming either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:51 pm

@GuardianAngel there's one from August 2016 she's wearing the same, or very similar, hat. But I don't think it matters at this point because of other gates, imo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIv8u0jDpgD/?taken-by=therachlindsay

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:08 pm

@sdmom I saw that but I didn't think it was the same fabric, different brim and the top looks more squarish.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss welcome to the happy place.
:Thanktwo
Always like to show up when its in full swing, lets stock up for Monday night.
:happydance: wine :dancingcupcake: cheerdance

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Welcome @ukglasgowkiiss! Stay awhile.
I was thinking about episode one when Bryan tricked Rachel into saying: "Of all the men, the one I like the most is Bryan." Then episode five during their one-on-one time, Bryan tells Rachel: "I feel like we're going to fall in love at the end of all this to be honest with you." Bryan and his prophetic words. laugh out loud. Almost Monday!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Rachel always looks so happy when she's with Bryan and vice versa. I love how int tune they are to with each other. Nothing seems forced when they're together.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:35 pm

One of the best qualities Bryan brings to Rachel is ability to laugh with each other. They both smile constantly. They just have such enjoyment and joy together. Their interactions always make me smile. neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 1f60a  neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 1f60d
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Welcome @ukglasgowkiiss! Stay awhile.
I was thinking about episode one when Bryan tricked Rachel into saying: "Of all the men, the one I like the most is Bryan." Then episode five during their one-on-one time, Bryan tells Rachel: "I feel like we're going to fall in love at the end of all this to be honest with you." Bryan and his prophetic words. laugh out loud. Almost Monday!

It's the little cute simple things like that, is what draws you...not the so-call "smooth talk". Lets her know he is a fun guy.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Aww Monday can't come soon enough. Brachel better bring all the feels

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 1f49b  neillane - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 57 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911