SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:02 pm

These two are adorable. Bryan is so great, laid back and chill and totally in love with Rach. She's a lucky woman!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:05 pm

I sound like a broken record, but the more interviews I see, the more I like Bryan. So chill, mature, strong, and I have no doubt he adores and loves Rachel 1000 %.  Every interview just brings smile to my face. awwww

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Bryan is so chill. I love it! I find that incredibly attractive about him! He will be awesome in stressful situations.

The one I like the most is Bryan. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:16 pm

sdmom wrote:I sound like a broken record, but the more interviews I see, the more I like Bryan. So chill, mature, strong, and I have no doubt he adores and loves Rachel 1000 %.  Every interview just brings smile to my face. awwww

Mine too! awwww

I can truly see why Rachel said he was her rock and that he is strong when she is weak. Him being so understanding and empathetic of her position and not taking everything that went down on the show personally shows his maturity IMO. I adore them together! heartbeat heartbeat
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:18 pm

I am so sad that the happy couple is getting a lot of hateful comments on social media. Bryan and Rachel are equally into one another and I am delighted every time I see them together. Hopefully Praying  they live a lovely private life and have a fantastic wedding! I will be rooting for them High clap

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:24 pm

sdmom wrote:I sound like a broken record, but the more interviews I see, the more I like Bryan. So chill, mature, strong, and I have no doubt he adores and loves Rachel 1000 %.  Every interview just brings smile to my face. awwww

To be honest I didn't like Bryan at the beginning and thought he was a player and in it to win it. But that changed as I saw more and more of him and Rach and how into her he really was. I liked Peter at the beginning but as it played out he seemed to reserved and didn't show any feelings but that could have been the edit. But I am glad I was wrong because they seem like a good match and Bryan is not ashamed to show how in love he is with her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:24 pm

I love how Bryan said that he is Rachel's biggest fan and has shown that with his actions! It's so awesome and exactly what it's all about - to be each other's biggest fan, ride or die, and best friend. I definitely see that with Bryan and how he and Rach are so comfortable and at ease with each other like they've known each other for years and yet also have that fire and passion. "Friendship on fire" as I call it type of relationships are my favorite and it seems like these two have that which is awesome beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:24 pm

@Rachelsseason posted this interview on a different thread:

The best part? She told Bryan, and only Bryan, she was in love with him on FSD.
Wearing: 6 out of 8 minutes of this interview is about f2, so watch with caution.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lLxPN39Rwrk

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:37 pm

sdmom wrote:@Rachelsseason  posted this interview on a different thread:

The best part? She told Bryan, and only Bryan, she was in love with him on FSD.
Wearing: 6 out of 8 minutes of this interview is about f2, so watch with caution.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lLxPN39Rwrk
Painful interview. Rachel is so tired of talking about Saint Pete.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:39 pm

I love that Build Series interview with Brachel! That had to be my favorite interview with them yet. The interviewer was really good, and I liked that it was more lengthy. I loved how it focused mostly on Brachel and not TOG, which I'm sure Bryan and Rachel are sick of by now. Each interview I see with them, I love them more. They truly seem like a perfect match. @sdmom thanks for posting that interview. I did like it, but didn't like again most of the questions focused on TOG. Rachel must have told Bryan she was in love with him off-camera. That would explain why Bryan said he was now so confident that he was gettting the final rose after the FSD.

Last edited by Bookworm85 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:40 pm

I want them to stop asking her about Peter.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Rachel says the same here as well--that she disclosed to Bryan her true feelings of love in the FSD and that her relationship with him was next level compared to the ones with the others.

https://twitter.com/enews/status/895023076676517888

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911