SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:38 am

Ahhhh, that hug at end looked so natural like a couple in love. Bryan must have been saying some very sweet things to her. He just makes her happy--what more can a girl want?

The fam will come around --He is charmer--& I think by the time he left Mom was already on the way. imo
I think her saying that she trusted Rachel & believed that Bryan was being genuine--that was huge imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:40 am

The first vid is my favorite. I loved the part when he meets her friends.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:46 am

@Mommyof2 Yes, we won't see it until the finale, which is just unfair IMO.

The fact that Rachel only brought Bryan to meet her friends of the F3 speaks volumes. I think it told Bryan everything he needed to know about her feelings when he asked if the others had met them.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:58 am

Notice that around 2:50 of the Meet the friends video, you can see her arm is around his shoulders.

So touchy feely and she doesn't even care.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 am

Bookworm85 wrote:@Mommyof2 Yes, we won't see it until the finale, which is just unfair IMO.

The fact that Rachel only brought Bryan to meet her friends of the F3 speaks volumes. I think it told Bryan everything he needed to know about her feelings when he asked if the others had met them.

This season is strange. Usually they have MTP and the LCD the last episode. I wonder why did they change the format.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:30 am

@Mommyof2 it was because her sister Constance was 8 months pregnant and couldn't travel. So they went to Dallas to MTP instead of the FRC location.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:31 am

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks, GA!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:33 am

I really think that Rachel was on a mission on MTP with Bryan. She wanted to make sure she made it clear to all she came in contact with that Bryan was it. imo . Starting with wearing the watch to the Hotel to pick him up. She knew she would see the other guys and she flaunted the watch---Eric got message --loud and clear
Taking him to meet girlfriends & flaunting the relationship---the PDA
Defending Bryan when he was being grilled-----she lost her "chill" and in ITM she pretty much said she was falling in love with him-- and she has said that they are compatible.__ So for me its a wrap already. Not that I needed the MTP to see that! But I really want to see their FD. I just love seeing together!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:43 am

ITA, @LynnTa! I believe it was "game over" quite early in the show. I sensed she wanted to literally wrestle her family and give them noogies when they started grilling Bryan. giggling Girl wasn't haven't any part of that. I thought she was going to lose it on the BIL! cantstopl

I believe the FSD is going to be too hot for TV and the cameras will be leaving very early! These two will explode once behind closed doors. TMI? lovestory - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 3806527698 laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:34 am

Was this a deleted scene?  When did he give her a back massage and/or adjustment?   laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW2OOe5hoYy/?tagged=bryanabasolo&hl=en
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 am

@Mommyof2 It was a scene in episode two (CMIIW) when Bryan/Rachel are talking about how he didn't get a date that week, and how he was worried about her because of the D'Mario situation. He offered to relieve her stress as he promised her on night one. I think I'm remembering this correctly. Been awhile since I saw episode two.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 am

@Mommyof2 wow tons of pics in there!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911