SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Skates Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:20 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:The link is still on Nick's IG too. Maybe since as far as SM goes Nick seems to have the most visibility/recognition they are using him as the main SM promotion thus him listing it in his SM outlets. If Nick drops it from his SM then I will be more inclined to speculate that they have moved on from that particular project/business. Whatever the case Nick seems to have been keeping busy with his friends/partners. From some intel posted a few days ago in the Nissa fan forum, Nick has multiple projects he is working on that he and his partners are keeping off of the SM landscape for the most part. There were some pics from bpascual  of their new office digs in L.A., Nick was seen in the picture (pg 33 of current fan thread)and then bpascual did a snap I think with Nick regarding when they attended a conference just this past Friday (pg 38) so whether it is PG or other endeavors, Nick and his business partners seem pretty busy.

-  IMO  -   As long as the business is still on the web, I would think the business is still running...I think Nick and his partners are running multiple business... it is also probable that they are using different strategies in marketing their products, more person to person and through networking...thus, the less need to attach the company name to their personal profiles in SM...

https://thepolishedgent.com/

-  IMO  -   Until the business has been deactivated from the web, I wouldn't conclude them to be moving on from the business...   - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:40 am

On Vanessa's latest IG, she responded to a troll and confirmed that Nick didn't sleep with either of the other two during overnight dates. She has since deleted the comment. Just some #facts
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:22 am

chrissy1295 wrote:On Vanessa's latest IG, she responded to a troll and confirmed that Nick didn't sleep with either of the other two during overnight dates. She has since deleted the comment. Just some #facts

Pretty much as suspected. Nick knew what tptb wanted and didn't give it to them, hence the after. One of the few that impresses me the more I learn about him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:20 am

chrissy1295 wrote:On Vanessa's latest IG, she responded to a troll and confirmed that Nick didn't sleep with either of the other two during overnight dates. She has since deleted the comment. Just some #facts

I wish she didn't feel the need to reply at all, these trolls are looking for a way under their skin, and it's just pointless snapping back at them. I get her, and others, who do snap back, but it won't change anything. Now they just saw, that their comments do get to her, and will be even more annoying. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 am

Any news on Nick and Vanessa? Someone mentioned to me (not here) that they thought they haven't been together much lately. I honestly do not follow them, but I do hope they make it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 am

nutty1 wrote:Any news on Nick and Vanessa? Someone mentioned to me (not here) that they thought they haven't been together much lately. I honestly do not follow them, but I do hope they make it.

Both seem busy with their respective projects, but they are still together. They just don't post too much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:

I wish she didn't feel the need to reply at all, these trolls are looking for a way under their skin, and it's just pointless snapping back at them. I get her, and others, who do snap back, but it won't change anything. Now they just saw, that their comments do get to her, and will be even more annoying. Jmo.

She deleted it after this person commented

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Screen11
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Screen10

Just a moment of weakness for her, but yeah, hopefully she won't respond to trolls in the future
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Luckily I had SC the comment and Vanessa's reply. I wish she didn't have to reply back to these haters

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Image13
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Image-10

SC of VanessaGrimaldi30 IG
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Always knew Nick never slept with anyone but his F1, Vanessa :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 pm

I'm glad she got that out of her system, even if she deleted it afterwards. It must be annoying that people think that just because of the edit, when it's not true. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 pm

cookielover12 wrote:

Luckily I had SC the comment and Vanessa's reply. I wish she didn't have to reply back to these haters

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Image13
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Image-10
SC of VanessaGrimaldi30 IG

It must be so frustrating and hurtful for Vanessa to read all the lies spewed on her SM about the man she loves and get hate for things he never even did. She probably had to delete it since 'under contract' or whatever as to filming, etc, but I can definitely side with Vanessa on how she must just be over it when it comes to the lies she reads about her man.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 pm

It really is d@mn if they do, d@mn if they don't.
Post something, trolls will come out with hating lies. Post nothing, people will speculate they split.
I like some couples, some not so much, but I honestly wish all couples will make it. This world has enough heartbreaking tragedies in real life, why waste time and energy on negativity, especially when you don't know the contestants? Never understand that.

Back to Nissa, even RS said they are still together.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway