SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 32 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Nothing but love for these two. heartbeat  heartbeat Life is too short to be in a relationship which doesn't make you happy. I hope they both find what they are looking for. Wish them nothing but the best! Stay strong Nick and Vanessa.. Your person is out there and you'll hopefully find them soon. hearthumbsup

#TeamNick #TeamVanessa
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:07 pm

I wonder how much of it was jealousy? Her getting that sweet E! gig and his gentleman biz a flop?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:23 pm

I admit that thought did go through my head at one point....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Not surprised but thought they would hold out for another month or so. Things have been off since Vanessa's event back in Montreal, to me anyways. Nick probably let the fame get to his head given all the reality shows and movie scenes he's done the last 3 years. Shame. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 8367-910 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 I_got_13 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Vanessa is free!! I hope she finds someone soon, she didn't deserve this.. sigh. And do I need to say anything about miserable Nick?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Lunch with Ashley I, present at Sharleen's bachelorette party, not going to Peta and Maks wedding - all signs something was wrong and I think they shared with their good friends that it was ending. They certainly have handled themselves maturely. I still love both of them, but they come from very different worlds and have very different personalities. I like Nick, but he seems kinda like an old stick in the mud. His purpose for doing the Bachelor was not to find love imo, it was to do a TV show and pave the way for Rachel.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:01 pm

I've always said and maintain that the likelihood of a Bach lead marrying his F1 is almost nill imo. I don't think the girl/F1s can get over whatever issues they have especially watching the show as I don't think they can handle it as I think it's just too much especially with SM nowadays (the rare ones that do I think are an exception but more in male/female dynamics imo). It's why I maintain that the Bette leads will always have higher success purely for the difference in it being one female and many males vs one male and many females. I know there are exceptions, but without going too in depth into social and relationship evolutionary norms and such, I just don't see a Bach lead and F1 getting married especially in this social media world. Anyway, best wishes to Nick and Vanessa!

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:05 pm

imo People in happy relationships don't randomly post about listening to lemonade on SM. 

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Nah. I think it's just an incompatibility issue. Nick pretty much was on egg shells imo and Vanessa seemed to be very "on/extra" (I think that's her personality though). I think more a case of introvert and extrovert and life. I'm a fan and this news doesn't shock me at all. Signs or no signs I've never expected the relationship to lead to marriage and have posted such many times. It's nothing really reflective of either one imo. I just don't see the Bach show leading to marriage and Nick is just one of the majority of other Bach leads in that aspect and imo plenty more to come. It's just life imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:15 pm

laugh out loud seriously, when does this self-proclaimed deep thinking introverted soul start filming his 6th (5th?) reality show??

https://instagram.com/p/BYOblVVj_VB/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud seriously, when does this self-proclaimed deep thinking introverted soul start filming his 6th (5th?) reality show??

https://instagram.com/p/BYOblVVj_VB/
THE CAPTION  :shocked!: . Dead  rotfl .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Btw Just coz they broke up, facts don't suddenly go out of the window. laugh out loud Vanessa said that she was listening to Beyonce.. never mentioned lemonade. #Facts
And I can confirm people in happy relationships also post about lemonade... I have! It's a great album.  Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway