SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Alanna wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BYOblVVj_VB/

That Claudia person seems to be a really ugly person imo to post "I truly only wish the worst for Nick and Vanessa during this trying time".

Sarcasm or no, her comment reveals more about who she is as a person than anything else imo.

Wishing the "worst" for someone is horrible imo. So cancer? Death? How bad before it's the "worst"?  no no

I really can't understand that mentality. There's contestants I def don't like but I don't ever wish the "worst" for any of them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Andi better stay away from him or i will have to un-fan her laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 1f49c

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 8367-910 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 I_got_13 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Alanna wrote:He always looked fearful of andi and maybe that's what he needs laugh out loud

Oh, Alanna, how hysterical.  You may have nailed it.  teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 4256136633  I have not kept close tabs on them, but they were one of my favorite couples.  I am actually a bit surprised and sad for them both.

ETA:  Maybe Nick's the one who get's the baddy?

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud seriously, when does this self-proclaimed deep thinking introverted soul start filming his 6th (5th?) reality show??

https://instagram.com/p/BYOblVVj_VB/
THE CAPTION  :shocked!: . Dead  rotfl .
And alexis liked it. I have a feeling its going to be a messy few days laugh out loud
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

That Claudia person seems to be a really ugly person imo to post "I truly only wish the worst for Nick and Vanessa during this trying time".

Sarcasm or no, her comment reveals more about who she is as a person than anything else imo.

Wishing the "worst" for someone is horrible imo. So cancer? Death? How bad before it's the "worst:?  no no

I really can't understand that mentality. There's contestants I def don't like but I don't ever wish the "worst" for any of them.

@AllAboutLove, Don't bother about the Oshry sisters. They are Pamela Geller's daughters. That says it all - this level of hate that she is displaying towards N/V is actually minimal for them IMO.

All I say for people who get pleasure out of someone's misery/pain is that Karma is a real thing IMO. Wait till it finds you! teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 4256136633

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Claudia (girlwithnojob) is a meme maker/sm personality. Not to be taken seriously Smiley she's just jokes, otherwise the blood pressure might sky rocket laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So is it time for Nick to go to NY and fall in love with Andi all over again? Because I've felt for a while now that they'd be endgame. Sharleen's wedding maybe? We know how much he likes wedding hookups  teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 1f601 .

You mean all this time I'm itching to have an Andi and CH thread where in fact it's Andi and Nick? teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 1176891977

I know! laugh out loud who would have guessed it?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Sorry but I don't believe for a second Claudia is just jokes and not to be taken seriously. A meme-world imo is just a sorry excuse for SM bullies to hate on people all in the excuse of "it's just a joke".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:39 pm

coolangel wrote:Btw Just coz they broke up, facts don't suddenly go out of the window. laugh out loud Vanessa said that she was listening to Beyonce.. never mentioned lemonade. #Facts
And I can confirm people in happy relationships also post about lemonade... I have! It's a great album.  Smiley

All JMO
True. But when I think of DC's most iconic/popular songs it doesn't exactly inspire confidence. & most Beyoncé songs don't exactly scream confidence in relationships either.

3 of DC's most iconic songs: Say my name, Survivor, Independent Woman. Beyoncé most recent album? About her cheating azz husband. So while I might've gotten my #facts mixed up, my opinion remains the same. She tweeted about female intuition, listening to Beyoncé, and surrounding yourself with people who love & appreciate you over the same 24 hr span. A sign if I ever saw one. She practically spelled it out imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Sorry but Vanessa didn't "practically spell" anything out imo. She even posted how Nick never even slept with anyone other than her from the show. So the insinuation of anything else on or off show is totally not the case at all imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud seriously, when does this self-proclaimed deep thinking introverted soul start filming his 6th (5th?) reality show??

https://instagram.com/p/BYOblVVj_VB/

rotfl rofl

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Wow, that's awful! Even more awful IMO is that I've seen that kind of negativity and hatefulness on an upswing everywhere. I don't buy she said it as a joke or that she was being sarcastic. I'm not a fan of hiding behind "humor" to say mean things or be judgemental of others.

Good luck to Nick & Vanessa; hope they find their peace and happiness.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway