SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:49 pm

Ahhh... what do ya know? Just in time for Nick to throw his name into the black hole of death running for Bachelor 22! laugh out loud

#backtoback #legend
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ahhh... what do ya know? Just in time for Nick to throw his name into the black hole of death running for Bachelor 22! laugh out loud

#backtoback #legend

They wouldn't DARE!! Would they???

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Nick got his engagement, so as far as Bach Nation is concerned, his storyline is over. No chance imo he's gonna be bach again, and I don't think he wants to either. But I clearly don't know what any of these ppl are thinking...
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Are there Vegas odds yet on which show he'll be on next? laugh out loud

legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 87b72b10 legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 86669110 legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ahhh... what do ya know? Just in time for Nick to throw his name into the black hole of death running for Bachelor 22! laugh out loud

#backtoback #legend

They wouldn't DARE!! Would they???

Well... his competition is who? Robby and Luke? laugh out loud I doubt it, but he could theoretically make a Bach 22 detour, if everyone is desperate enough. His endgame is with Andi though. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:56 pm

umngirl wrote:Are there Vegas odds yet on which show he'll be on next? laugh out loud
I'm putting my bet on Winter Games.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 pm

#backtoback #legend

laugh out loud man maybe that was TPTB's plan all along. 2x..2x! JK! I don't see Nick interested even if they offered. Other tv stuff sure but not that one. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:02 pm

umngirl wrote:Are there Vegas odds yet on which show he'll be on next? laugh out loud

Not gonna lie, one of my first thoughts was that they will be the next franchise couple on Marriage Boot Camp or whatever that show is that the others have done.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:04 pm

Better q is how long he'll wait til the next show, I think 4-6 weeks, Bachelor 22 doesn't start filming til Sept so right in the nick of time. Too bad it's not closer to Nov filming because he could have fit in another show in between.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

#backtoback #legend

laugh out loud man maybe that was TPTB's plan all along. 2x..2x! JK! I don't see Nick interested even if they offered. Other tv stuff sure but not that one. jmo

laugh out loud laugh out loud Agreed! I don't see him on any relationship based show going forward. And I can't believe I am saying this but I can see that Nick Andi reunion/hookup happening now.  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f648  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f648 Esp with her being recently single IMO and Sharleen's wedding on the horizon. Is it going to come full circle after all? laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Alanna wrote:Better q is how long he'll wait til the next show, I think 4-6 weeks, Bachelor 22 doesn't start filming til Sept so right in the nick of time. Too bad it's not closer to Nov filming because he could have fit in another show in between.

cantstopl

But seriously though. Bets his name gets thrown around at the very least now. All parties involved, including and especially Nick, are desperate with a capital D. *IMO*
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:11 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

#backtoback #legend

laugh out loud laugh out loud Agreed! I don't see him on any relationship based show going forward. And I can't believe I am saying this but I can see that Nick Andi reunion/hookup happening now.  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f648  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f648 Esp with her being recently single IMO and Sharleen's wedding on the horizon. Is it going to come full circle after all? laugh out loud

All JMO

Nick and Andi have been endgame for yeeeeeeaaaars. Full circle. They both get their success and sliver of the franchise relationship meal ticket. They are made for each other and always have been. *IMO*
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway