SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:20 pm

i could sense the tension when in an interview the interviewer was asking nick about his career and vanessa was like: " no one asks about my charity!"

Back to top Go down

legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:21 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ahhh... what do ya know? Just in time for Nick to throw his name into the black hole of death running for Bachelor 22! laugh out loud

#backtoback #legend

laugh out loud man maybe that was TPTB's plan all along. 2x..2x! JK! I don't see Nick interested even if they offered. Other tv stuff sure but not that one. jmo

laugh out loud laugh out loud Agreed! I don't see him on any relationship based show going forward. And I can't believe I am saying this but I can see that Nick Andi reunion/hookup happening now.  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f648  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f648 Esp with her being recently single IMO and Sharleen's wedding on the horizon. Is it going to come full circle after all? laugh out loud

All JMO
laugh out loud we are such bad fans! laugh out loud  :uptonogood  or maybe just good fans? laugh out loud  :halo:   IDK though with Andi as I think she may be more like V (but may have changed?). I've always maintained Nick needs his own Sharleen - more gentle soul who is also an introvert and even keeled. Even though I definitely think Nick chose the only person from his season as best possible match I still never saw V as that person like Sharleen. V has great qualities but I will never forget Elan's IG post of them post-show and what he wrote concerning Vanessa. Just as a person, I think Nick is very introverted and sensitive soul and V is extreme extrovert and very extra/"on". Just speaking as an introvert myself, I think that can be very draining and exhausting (and conversely, not "exciting" enough for the extroverted person). But yeah I am all for whatever goes down until that time Nick finds his own Sharleen (even if that is Andi) laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:27 pm

What did elan post on IG after their show..?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:02 pm

hae1001 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud seriously, when does this self-proclaimed deep thinking introverted soul start filming his 6th (5th?) reality show??

https://instagram.com/p/BYOblVVj_VB/
THE CAPTION  :shocked!: . Dead  rotfl .
And alexis liked it. I have a feeling its going to be a messy few days laugh out loud

What is that woman's problem? Seriously. Nick being willing to play along with her stupidity is the only reason she's still on TV. Most Bachelors would've sent her home night one. Rolling Eyes JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Oh well another one bites the dust....
I just think they should scrap the bachelor and have a bachelorette again this year since the women know what they want and make better choices given the success rate.
Nick was way too aloof and didn't put in much effort in this relationship. He always talked about wanting a strong confident woman but I don't think that is what he needs. IMO I don't think he could handle Vanessa's big personality.

All JMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f49b  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:27 pm

mindless wrote:
hae1001 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
THE CAPTION  :shocked!: . Dead  rotfl .
And alexis liked it. I have a feeling its going to be a messy few days laugh out loud

What is that woman's problem? Seriously. Nick being willing to play along with her stupidity is the only reason she's still on TV. Most Bachelors would've sent her home night one. Rolling Eyes JMO.

Seriously. Excuse my language but Alexis is a bitch. She has the nerve to call Nick names when she is such a fameho she is willing to go on another reality TV show about DATING AND FINDING LOVE when she already has a boyfriend. I wish a shark would eat her.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud seriously, when does this self-proclaimed deep thinking introverted soul start filming his 6th (5th?) reality show??

https://instagram.com/p/BYOblVVj_VB/

Why on earth is this random person tagging Nick and Vanessa in her cruel and unnecessary post?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
coolangel wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud Agreed! I don't see him on any relationship based show going forward. And I can't believe I am saying this but I can see that Nick Andi reunion/hookup happening now.  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f648  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f648 Esp with her being recently single IMO and Sharleen's wedding on the horizon. Is it going to come full circle after all? laugh out loud

All JMO
laugh out loud we are such bad fans! laugh out loud  :uptonogood  or maybe just good fans? laugh out loud  :halo:   IDK though with Andi as I think she may be more like V (but may have changed?). I've always maintained Nick needs his own Sharleen - more gentle soul who is also an introvert and even keeled. Even though I definitely think Nick chose the only person from his season as best possible match I still never saw V as that person like Sharleen. V has great qualities but I will never forget Elan's IG post of them post-show and what he wrote concerning Vanessa. Just as a person, I think Nick is very introverted and sensitive soul and V is extreme extrovert and very extra/"on". Just speaking as an introvert myself, I think that can be very draining and exhausting (and conversely, not "exciting" enough for the extroverted person). But yeah I am all for whatever goes down until that time Nick finds his own Sharleen (even if that is Andi) laugh out loud laugh out loud

Haha! Bad-ish good fans maybe? laugh out loud laugh out loud Honestly, the way I see it is that it's not fair for me to be in a happy relationship and wish that my favs stick together even if they are unhappy just so that I can continue fanning them together. I just wish happiness for everyone and I hope they find it sooner rather than later even when it is with other people.

I agree about their difference in personalities but since that personality type is the one Nick has always wanted, I have supported it. Maybe after Vanessa, he realizes that he needs something different. IDK. It's hard for me to gauge it without knowing if that was the main reason why things fell apart. I do think they were very similar/compatible in things that count - low key frugal lifestyle, family oriented, etc but the basic difference in personality was definitely there IMO. I am a Type-A extrovert and my past dating experiences with Type-B introverts hasn't gone well coz I got bored and they couldn't handle me laugh out loud but my BF is a Type-A ambivert(more on the introvert side) and that somehow works very well for us coz we get each other and also balance each other out IMO. I am very curious about Nick's 7 year (?) relationship and what her personality was like. Maybe that'll clear things up. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Is it too early to suggest a Nick/Andi fanfiction thread? rotfl

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:05 pm

My word! This makes me even more convinced that I will never watch another bachelor season again! I just can't get invested anymore. Just can't and won't.

I was hopeful for these two and I honestly thought their silence was a good thing. Boy was I wrong! Ha!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:
coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

laugh out loud man maybe that was TPTB's plan all along. 2x..2x! JK! I don't see Nick interested even if they offered. Other tv stuff sure but not that one. jmo

laugh out loud laugh out loud Agreed! I don't see him on any relationship based show going forward. And I can't believe I am saying this but I can see that Nick Andi reunion/hookup happening now.  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f648  legend - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f648 Esp with her being recently single IMO and Sharleen's wedding on the horizon. Is it going to come full circle after all? laugh out loud

All JMO

Nick and Andi have been endgame for yeeeeeeaaaars. Full circle. They both get their success and sliver of the franchise relationship meal ticket. They are made for each other and always have been. *IMO*

LOL, I actually think that Nick and Andi would be an effing trainwreck (you need a balancing force and they're both narcissistic, arrogant, vindictive, and stubborn, IMO), but I'm *praying* to the Bachelor gods that this happens. The gossip potential! The subtweets by Vanessa and josh and kaitlyn! It might even make up for the the Ambien that is BIP right now.

And, hey,, Andi planned on sleeping with Nick after her breakup with Josh! If it hadn't been for his d*mn commonplace apartment! So, Nick, let's hope this LA apartment is a little bit better so you two can get this party started! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:18 pm

I can't say I'm shocked. As early as After The Finale Rose. You could tell something wasn't right.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway