SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by happydays Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:04 am

I remember seeing one of her friends comment "in montreal with most of her friends and family" to a photo where her publicist asked what they should do for vanessas birthday.

Vanessa has turned off the comments of her last two ig photos.

happydays

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:38 am

^ This pic of Vanessa was by her publicist for her bday a few days ago

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 2ef6aa64b9f0999e3ed39f2a485ac94a
@lorikpublicrelations

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:49 am

Hope this still continues

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:26 am

So how long were they public? 5 months? Seems like one of the shorter ones in recent memory.

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:33 am

bleuberry wrote:So how long were they public? 5 months? Seems like one of the shorter ones in recent memory.

Yeah, I think the last relationship that was as short or shorter was Chris/Whitney (lasted like 2 months after AFR). Josh/Andi also lasted about 5 months after their AFR. So, it's been 2 years! Even Ben/Courtney and JP/Nikki last a few months longer. We did have that weird period from May 2015 to May 2017 where there were no breakups and all four recent Bachelor couples were together. Now, we're back to our regularly scheduled programming with multiple break ups a year!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:36 am

I texted my friend they broke up and were together for 6 months (wasn't sure on exact time) and she replied with, "Oh d@mn, they lasted 6 whole months??" laugh out loud So could have been worse?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by singanewsong Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:41 am

The two reasons for the break up I keep reading do not make any sense to me.

Vanessa wanting Nick to go live in Montreal.  She had moved to LA to live with Nick  - had opportunities she was taking advantage of in LA - so needing Nick to move to Montreal is not true.**IMO**

Nick being an introvert - and therefore they were not compatible.  First of all so many times during The Bachelor was the problem that they were too much alike.  Plus I do not know any introverts that could be on 4 reality shows - and if you saw how he handled all the publicity he had to do during the show tv, radio interviews, podcasts, and most of all going to bachelor watch parties full of many people he seemed to be totally at ease and happy doing it. **IMO **

I think at the end of it Nick does not deep down want a commitment with anyone or he is looking for a perfect fantasy woman who does not exist.  He is almost 37 years old and if he really wanted a wife and children - he would be married with 2 kids living in a Chicago suburb (and still be a salesman). **IMO *

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:49 am

@singanewsong LOL, yeah, I don't know where this whole "Nick hates attention and doesn't do well in large groups and that's why he didn't seem comfortable at the charity event". Yet, he willingly did the Bachelorette, the Bachelor, BIP, and DWTS which all include a huge amount of attention on him and force him to hang with large groups of people. I do think he's more low-energy/introverted, but that doesn't necessarily mean he dislikes these types of events. I remember back when he would do fundraisers (like the one with Shawn) or weddings (like Jade/Tanner's) and he was living it up. So he can clearly be fun and energetic when he wants to be. His being miserable at the charity event (and on Juliet Litman and at Evan/Carly's wedding) seems to be something more than just his introverted personality. I think he's been miserable since AFR (save for DWTS) - whether that's because of Vanessa or because of other stuff in life, it surely effected his relationship with her, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:51 am

I'm glad that I'm not sad for her. We're all human and sometimes we're broken but it's refreshing that Vanessa seems to have the kind of personality that always bounces back. I can tell she tried with Nick but I have no doubts she'll be better without him.

I like Nick but IMO he can only "turn it on" in certain situations. He loves the chase more than any other 'Ette contestant I've ever seen. IMO that's why he thrived in Kaitlyn's & Andi's season. The boy dazzles when he wants what he thinks is unattainable. That's what makes women like Rachel, Katilyn, Andi, and Vanessa fall for him, because they think that's what he's really like most of the time, he's not. Once they go back to his boring apartment (Andi's words) or spend extended off camera/fantasy time with him I think the women realize something's off.

For example, look at Bryan and Rachel (even if you don't like him/them), does anyone think he's going to stop surprising Rachel or calling her his reina...IMO I certainly don't.

Nick does not have the personality/staying-power to dazzle when he's not wooing, and as soon as the woman is doing the chasing/or becomes more invested in him like Jen Saviano IMO he becomes disinterested to a certain degree.

I'm a cancer which kind of makes me an extroverted introvert. I love talking to strangers, dancing at parties, laughing/joking and I am naturally curious about people and life etc but there's only so much I can take. If I talk for a day I feel like I need nearly that same amount of time to be alone and then rinse and repeat.

If/Since Nick is an introvert who's attracted to flashy women I think he needs a combination type girl. JMO

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:46 pm

I am not surprised they broke up nick did not go on this show for a wife he just loves the attention give it another year he will want to be the Bachelor again or do bip again vanessa will bounce back just like Lauren did jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Nick had no issue being charming and on when doing DWTS, countless of interviews for TB and DWTS, but he can't handle one charity event where he's not the main attraction. If that picture was taken between 1-2 PM and he wasn't the one organising it, he just had to fly over and be present and he was over it half way through, IMO it says a lot about his priorities. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:01 pm

The only reason I might be able to cut nick slack is if he and Vanessa had already concluded they were dunzo and he was struggling to fake anything in public. I know for myself getting together with hubby's family if we are not getting along at the time is something I'd prefer to avoid if there's any way to do so without raising eyebrows.... I'm just not a great actress.

I do wonder if nick has so over idealized that greater love he was seeking that, yes, he will ever after have trouble navigating a real relationship. Relationships are hard - one really has to learn to curb ones tongue and overlook things daily, and IMO that takes practice. And when in la it seemed to me that they were both together a lot more hours than most couple with more traditional 9to5 jobs. I still think if nick had managed to give Montreal a true shot they might've been able to build a good life together...sigh... I think his career aspirations just weren't going to gel with regular family life. I hope he gets to spend time with chris and mary soon. His birthday coming next month is likely to be bittersweet.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway