SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:20 pm

FAIRY TALE BREAKUP
It’s Impossible to Believe in ‘The Bachelor’ Anymore
Three-time contestant Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi’s breakup is just the latest in a long line of failures and exposed artifice. What’s the point anymore?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/its-impossible-to-believe-in-the-bachelor-anymore
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:54 pm

ElonM wrote:FAIRY TALE BREAKUP
Three-time contestant Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi’s breakup is just the latest in a long line of failures and exposed artifice. What’s the point anymore?

Hmmm....because despite of all the break ups, there have been some successes. Trista/Ryan + 2 kids, Ashley/JP + 2 kids, Des/Chris + 1 child, Sean/Catherine + 1 child. Not to mention the BIP Carly/Evan + baby on the way and Tanner/Jade + 1 baby. We also have Blake/Holly from BIP and even thought Jason didn't end up with his F1, he and the F2 Molly also have a child. There are also two other couples still going strong.

That is real life people. We don't marry everyone we date. Considering the circumstances, the manipulations, the speed at which they choose someone, I find it amazing that there have been any successes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:07 pm

I am so glad I don't have to force myself to like Nick anymore because I love Vanessa SO much laugh out loud.

I went from liking him to lately, wishing he would just fade away from the limelight. JMO

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Sprite wrote:

Hmmm....because despite of all the break ups, there have been some successes. Trista/Ryan + 2 kids, Ashley/JP + 2 kids, Des/Chris + 1 child, Sean/Catherine + 1 child. Not to mention the BIP Carly/Evan + baby on the way and Tanner/Jade + 1 baby. We also have Blake/Holly from BIP and even thought Jason didn't end up with his F1, he and the F2 Molly also have a child. There are also two other couples still going strong.

That is real life people. We don't marry everyone we date. Considering the circumstances, the manipulations, the speed at which they choose someone, I find it amazing that there have been any successes.

I think all things considered, they have lots of successes ... the odds are pretty not so terrible considering any relationship comes out of a storyboarded mess for prime time television. Also add Chris/Peyton, Jesse/Ann, Ty/Elizabeth, and even DeAnna/Stephen for off shoot successes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Me too, i found myself always making excuses for him.

Reflecting back, vanessa still always had a smile on her face. Must have been so hard knowing what was to come.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:So how long were they public? 5 months? Seems like one of the shorter ones in recent memory.

Well... they made it longer than Chris and Whitney? laugh out loud Historically, they made it semi far for a Bachelor couple. Overall, and recently though, not fabulous.

ETA: They made it about as long as Andi and Josh. laugh out loud Andi + Nick 4eva!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Andi and nick both have too much pride to be with each other

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Diana wrote:I am so glad I don't have to force myself to like Nick anymore because I love Vanessa SO much laugh out loud.

I went from liking him to lately, wishing he would just fade away from the limelight. JMO

I still like them both and wish them both the best. I personally don't see the need to pick sides when neither of them are claiming to be a victim in this or pointing fingers. Vanessa has never said that Nick was anything less than supportive and I believe her and think she would know him and her relationship better than the audience.

The way they handled this breakup says a lot about both of them. I wish them both the absolute best. heartbeat

#TeamNick #TeamVanessa
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:10 pm

@coolangel sorry for being off topic, but love your avi laugh out loud so ready for tomorrow night!

Back on topic, Nick's not my cup of tea and I don't know enough of Vanessa, but I'm glad these two didn't drag it out for an extra 6-8 months.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:15 pm

coolangel wrote:
Diana wrote:I am so glad I don't have to force myself to like Nick anymore because I love Vanessa SO much laugh out loud.

I still like them both and wish them both the best. I personally don't see the need to pick sides when neither of them are claiming to be a victim in this or pointing fingers. Vanessa has never said that Nick was anything less than supportive and I believe her and think she would know him and her relationship better than the audience.

The way they handled this breakup says a lot about both of them. I wish them both the absolute best.  heartbeat

#TeamNick #TeamVanessa
I agree with every post that you have made . ...Thank You
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:27 pm

The point would be depending on one's POV, I guess. no idea
POV of MF&Co. : $$
POV of those that apply are multifaceted: potential $$, travel, adventure, fun, romance, torture.
POV of viewers multifaceted: entertainment whether it be satisfactory or not.
POV of those past cast that have successful relationships speaks for itself. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:31 pm

@coolangel @whit90 I agree with you both. He isn't everyone's cup of tea, which he knows and accepts with grace. I like them both, so wish them every happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway