SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:39 am

@allaboutlove...np, I posted it into the No Discussion thread as well, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Look who is on the cover with Matty J - Elise and Laura! It's going to be a good season for sleuthing I think!  yes

I just noticed this one they posted too....

Now.. if these are the F4 as speculated then for sure I think Cosmo knows this.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

Also, they put Elise and Laura in one, and Tara and Elora in the other. 
Perhaps Elise and Laura in F2 and Tara and Elora the other F4? question

Add in... sportsbet with these 4 with the odds and if they end up F4... methinks they know something for sure  Suspect

Can't wait for some SCs to sleuth and figure it all out! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:03 am

We have reports that the pictures of the F2 and F4 were being floated around. So i am not surprised that those are the 4 that are on the cover pages. Let's just hope the cameras of the paps were indeed confisticated and they didn't get to use them to take the pics of the F1 giggling We will soon find out soon enough whether Network Ten has this on lockdown as they want us to believe IMO or if the actual F1 leaks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:12 am

Based on absolutely nothing but a hunch I'm saying Elise is F1. We will have a firmer idea when we get some screen caps though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:15 am

From the Cosmo article posted by @allaboutlove upthread....here is the blurb on each of the projected F4. I put in bold things that stand out to me. For Elise it was about ticking the box of what Matty wants, for Laura, it was about how what she will do to get Matty, for Tara it was about what she wants in a man and for Elora, it was about how she will be unforgettable to us the audience. Only one person gets an F1 like blurb to me based on this but all jmo though.

Elise
Elise, 29, is a marketing executive from Western Australia who used to play for the Hockeyroos. She’s obviously sporty, and says she loves adventure — things Matty seems to want in a woman.

Laura
Laura, 30, is an accessories designer from NSW who claims to be a “big flirt” and a free spirit. She plans to win Matty over with her “terrible puns and dance moves.”

Tara
Tara is a 27-year-old nanny from Queensland who’s looking for a man who loves food as much as she does. She has been described as animated, outgoing, and someone who wears her heart on her sleeve.

Elora
Elora, 27, is a Tahitian-born babe who works as a personal trainer. She’s the one with the “mysterious” and “exotic” edge, and her entrance will be “fiery” and “unforgettable.” Pretty sure we know which one she is.
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4343p108-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1208939

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Look who is on the cover with Matty J - Elise and Laura! It's going to be a good season for sleuthing I think!  yes

I just noticed this one they posted too....

Now.. if these are the F4 as speculated then for sure I think Cosmo knows this.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

Also, they put Elise and Laura in one, and Tara and Elora in the other. 
Perhaps Elise and Laura in F2 and Tara and Elora the other F4? question

Add in... sportsbet with these 4 with the odds and if they end up F4... methinks they know something for sure
  Suspect

Can't wait for some SCs to sleuth and figure it all out! :yes:

I don't think TPTB would allow the media to be so literal with the pics - more likely they're going to mix it up and have F1 & F3 in one pic and F2 & F4 in the other IMO.  But yes for sure I'd say we have our Top 4 UNLESS one of them is the walkout.

ETA: Just pointing out that Elise and Matty have very similar facial features and smiles in these pics.  Worth mentioning since people are often attracted to people who look like them (or their opposite-gendered parent - creepy but scientifically demonstrated!).  

Lee and Georgia looked quite similar IMO and then there's the most recent Bach NZ F1 & Lead who could be brother and sister they look so alike. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:30 am

If one of the F7 walks out, I am going to place my bet on Florence....Dutch people are straight shooters IMO, I could see her doing that if the thought crosses her mind that she was friend zoned....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:31 am

Sundy wrote:Based on absolutely nothing but a hunch I'm saying Elise is F1. We will have a firmer idea when we get some screen caps though
:yes:  I can see it. 

The biggest thing to me is Laura being away in NZ for the premiere. That's never happened with an F2 before, not watching the show. It makes me think that if Laura's F2 then she is absolutely devastated..... so much so that she can't even watch!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f62e Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f631 

I say this because the F7 GD Laura wrote down her biggest fear -- "allowing all the walls to come down and allowing myself to be completely vulnerable to falling  in love with someone who doesn't love me back"
first posted here

If Laura is F2 and this is part of her story arc and shown on the show it may just be that she is the one that audiences may like and relate to and pair her with Matty just based on how Matty was perceived to be the heartbroken one who fell in love on the show only to not be loved back. So her edit could be that she and Matty are the same so how great would they be together. 

Add in how the show has hyped Laura already with the promos and Matty talking about Laura definitely catching his eye. Plus sleuthing knowing Laura getting possible Ep3 SD, 2nd SD and even possibly 3rd SD... only to end up as F2 and rejected by Matty after revealing to him her fear of being rejected? If Matty rejects Laura after all that and she is F2? Yikes! affraid  

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:46 am

Bobette wrote:
ETA: Just pointing out that Elise and Matty have very similar facial features and smiles in these pics.  Worth mentioning since people are often attracted to people who look like them (or their opposite-gendered parent - creepy but scientifically demonstrated!).  

Lee and Georgia looked quite similar IMO and then there's the most recent Bach NZ F1 & Lead who could be brother and sister they look so alike. giggling

OMG I just realised how much Laura looks like Matty's Mum! laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 TCNtiA2

Source and SC from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:50 am

The other day I posted a comment that Laura keeping the "Queen of reverse parking" comment on IG could be a bitter/catty move . The more I read quotes from her the more I believe that could be true.

I am so confused. Reading everything I'm sure Elise and Laura are the Final 2 but as to which is the F1? There's clues for both really.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Based on absolutely nothing but a hunch I'm saying Elise is F1. We will have a firmer idea when we get some screen caps though
:yes:  I can see it. 

The biggest thing to me is Laura being away in NZ for the premiere. That's never happened with an F2 before, not watching the show. It makes me think that if Laura's F2 then she is absolutely devastated..... so much so that she can't even watch!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f62e Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f631 

I say this because the F7 GD Laura wrote down her biggest fear -- "allowing all the walls to come down and allowing myself to be completely vulnerable to falling  in love with someone who doesn't love me back"
first posted here

If Laura is F2 and this is part of her story arc and shown on the show it may just be that she is the one that audiences may like and relate to and pair her with Matty just based on how Matty was perceived to be the heartbroken one who fell in love on the show only to not be loved back. So her edit could be that she and Matty are the same so how great would they be together. 

Add in how the show has hyped Laura already with the promos and Matty talking about Laura definitely catching his eye. Plus sleuthing knowing Laura getting possible Ep3 SD, 2nd SD and even possibly 3rd SD... only to end up as F2 and rejected by Matty after revealing to him her fear of being rejected? If Matty rejects Laura after all that and she is F2? Yikes! :afraid: 

JMO

I see it differently @AllAboutLove.

I think the storyline is going to be two people who have been hurt in the past coming together to learn to trust and mend their broken hearts together and yak yak yak.  After all the trouble they went to to make sure Laura's board was photographed by the paps I think trust/walls is going to be a big part of her backstory and to end up with Matty dumping her at F2, mirroring the hurt that was inflicted on him and renewing the cycle that got him the role in the first place, I don't think the audience would respond well to that at all - unless she's painted in a manner that suggests she somehow deserves it or brought it on herself which I hope not.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:02 am

@Bobette my first thought when posting about Laura's fears in her thread back when GD F7 was filmed I posted it may point to Laura as F1. I still think that's a possibility given all that is sleuthed.

However, her being MIA for premiere is unheard of for a contestant esp in F4. The only other one I know who had a hard time watching was Matty himself (so much he said he pulled the plug out the TV the first time he heard a promo for the Bette S2).

So if Laura is not F1 and ends up F2 then I for sure think it could happen again with backlash. From what I've seen, TPTB don't care at ALL about the leads, no matter how much they build them up, they always tear them down from what I've seen. And TPTB don't care about the audience either. They've shown this before since they are produced by the US and immediately go in to the Bette season and rinse and repeat.

I've yet to see this not happen recently... Bach Canada, USA, etc. Audiences get tired of it and don't like it at all but they keep coming back for more and TPTB know it so it won't surprise me if the same happens again so keeping all possibilities open at this point.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy