SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:55 am

mercieme wrote:
@allaboutlove, it's a bad storyboard for Matty, I can't say it any less, basically he got a version of what he wanted, how the heck is that fairy tale people, the producers are jokers laugh out loud

Yeah. The storyboard isn't good. It's the thing that makes no sense to me at all. TPTB chose to leave in that the other girls were talking about Laura being Georgia 2.0 and that of course Matty is going to talk to her first because of that. So for sure that's their storyboard and the media will run with it. The past will never be the past and if Laura is his F1 will be seen as Georgia 2.0 in the way that Lana was seen as Heather 2.0 (and more so if Lana had won). I just don't even know what to think about it.... question
brownravens wrote:To be honest with you guys TPTB are most interested in a shocking win - that's why Alex got the world's stupidest edit last season because it was leaked that she won. They wanted people to be surprised/outraged. If Laura's narrative is smooth sailing i'll be suspicious but if they bring up the GL 2.0 as a "is that the only reason why he likes her" story - then it would make her more likely to have won IMo. Not saying its fair or logical but when are TPTB either one...

All IMO!

I can see that already being the storyboard

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:11 am

mercieme wrote:SPOILER ALERT

There have also been reports a photographer was trying to sell photos to media outlets of the final two ladies in the competition which included a former member of the Australian women’s hockey team.

Badda bing Badda boo.

I wonder who that could be? Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:17 am

laugh out loud @Bobette.....your unicorn princiess was also rocking a blue saphhire stone on her neck at her watch party....maybe it was her parting F2 gift....just kidding giggling On a serious note, IMO that necklace looks new, didn't see that in any of her IG pics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:22 am

I totally can see Elise being F2 and being Matty 2.0

I mean why not. if Laura is Georgia 2.0

dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698  Please post your thoughts @Sundy. I am here for them 
Sending you a DM my dear
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:24 am

I think the Georgia 2.0 thing isn't that big of a deal, Matty clearly has a type and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. IMO it just ties into the whole love redemption story of Matty finally having his dream girl love him back. While Georgia and Laura have some similarities (namely appearance) I see them as quite different. Laura is a lot more cheeky and zen while Georgia was a lot more "put-together" and proper (not in a bad way) IMO.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 am

Oh I def see them as different despite their similarities. It's what TPTB and storyboard and media will see and choose to push that I am thinking of more.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 am

catalyst wrote:I think the Georgia 2.0 thing isn't that big of a deal, Matty clearly has a type and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. IMO it just ties into the whole love redemption story of Matty finally having his dream girl love him back. While Georgia and Laura have some similarities (namely appearance) I see them as quite different. Laura is a lot more cheeky and zen while Georgia was a lot more "put-together" and proper (not in a bad way) IMO.

Good point. Laura = Georgia 2.0, Georgia = Sara Bray 2.0 and Sara probably = Matty's Mum 2.0.  They do all look very similar. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 am

I saw a report today where Kyle from KIIS FM used some obnoxious word to diss both Matty and Osher. Imagine what Kyle would say during media rounds if they continue to run with the GL 2.0 storyboard, Kyle is just vile IMO and will rip Matty apart.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:41 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:SPOILER ALERT

There have also been reports a photographer was trying to sell photos to media outlets of the final two ladies in the competition which included a former member of the Australian women’s hockey team.

Badda bing Badda boo.

I wonder who that could be?  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

So if that's true, who are top 4?

Laura (according to info has been leaked as F1 - could be wrong, but there are a lot of things pointing at her as a top girl regardless)
Elise (according to info, photographer trying to sell pics of her in top 2)
Tara (at least camel date and sea plane date, and Matty sleuthed at GC airport for HTD)
Elora (features heavily in promo)
Flo (features heavily in promo including kisses; and if Matty said 'a couple of them are right' to the top 5 being Sian, Simone, Lisa, Florence & Jen, we'd have to assume he means Lisa and Flo, so one of them has to be top 4, right? If we assume that Lisa goes 5th and Flo goes to top 4, how do they all fit in??? One has to be wrong??

Could one of the other girls have a HTD on the Gold Coast? We know Laura is NSW, Elise is WA or NSW, Flo is Vic and Elora is Vic, but maybe family live interstate in Qld?
Could they be heavily featuring a girl in the promo who only makes it to F6? (e.g. Flo or Elora)?
Could one of our leaks be wrong?

dizzy dizzy dizzy

Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:41 am

I think it's one thing to have a "type"...it's a whole other thing to be rejected as F2 and become the lead and have almost every single story about Matty have some tie-in to him and his heartbreak from Georgia (the video of him bending over) and then first episode already his possible F1 is likened to Georgia 2.0 and so the past is always tied into the present/future more than ever before (since no past returnees who become lead I've ever seen get that type of GL 2.0 storyboard)  

I just know how TPTB and media work. It's no different than the mean girls in the house saying Matty only chose to talk to Laura first because she is Georgia 2.0. Stuff like that only gets exacerbated in the tabloids. It's literally tabloid fodder where they can make headlines forever with "Matty chooses Georiga 2.0 because he wants her back/version of her/can't move on" blah blah blah. Doesn't matter how ludicrous or nonsensical or not true it seems, that TPTB chose to show that in the edit on the first episode just has me shaking my head  no no

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:44 am

mercieme wrote:I saw a report today where Kyle from KIIS FM used some obnoxious word to diss both Matty and Osher. Imagine what Kyle would say during media rounds if they continue to run with the GL 2.0 storyboard, Kyle is just vile IMO and will rip Matty apart.

Kyle is repulsive Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 318829699
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy