SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:20 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:My God, there is so much talk of Laura being the winner I'm starting to doubt it. Are they really going to make it this obvious?

In a word: Yes (IMO).  I think they'll throw the slow burn in as a half-hearted diversion but I really think they're going to serve up a happy Matty on a platter.  I'm beginning to wonder if he may have even had a hand in picking his girls?  Laura just seems to tick every single one of his boxes and from the preview of next episode, he seems like a goner for her already.  Makes me wonder. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:27 am

Another clue pointing towards Laura and Elise possibly being F2 is that neither one follow each other on IG. Out of the other Top 7 at least most of them follow girls in the F7, so only Laura and Elise not following each other at all.

So if they are indeed F2, then imo this season's F2 may not be friends at all - on the show or off. So a bit different from last season's F1 and F2: Alex and Nikki (both following each other on IG and liking each other's post). 

This may or may not be reflected in the edit as well, so something to look out for.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:32 am

A possibly telling tweet from Elise. When a friend says she wishes the public could vote on the winner of The Bachelor, Elise responds with emojis of a rose and a black heart.

A black heart doesn't exactly scream winner to me... hmmm Maybe F2 though
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Another clue pointing towards Laura and Elise possibly being F2 is that neither one follow each other on IG. Out of the other Top 7 at least most of them follow girls in the F7, so only Laura and Elise not following each other at all.

So if they are indeed F2, then imo this season's F2 may not be friends at all - on the show or off. So a bit different from last season's F1 and F2: Alex and Nikki (both following each other on IG and liking each other's post). 

This may or may not be reflected in the edit as well, so something to look out for.

Interesting! Just wondering.... Even though Laura or Elise are not following each other, do you know if either of them are following any of the other girls?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:36 am

solaroo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Another clue pointing towards Laura and Elise possibly being F2 is that neither one follow each other on IG. Out of the other Top 7 at least most of them follow girls in the F7, so only Laura and Elise not following each other at all.

Interesting!  Just wondering....  Even though Laura or Elise are not following each other, do you know if either of them are following any of the other girls?

Elise follows Simone, Cobie, Stacey, Elora, Flo, Tara, Lisa & Alix
Laura follows Nat, Simone, Jen, Tara, Cobie, Alix, Lisa & Flo
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:38 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:A possibly telling tweet from Elise. When a friend says she wishes the public could vote on the winner of The Bachelor, Elise responds with emojis of a rose and a black heart.

Black heart says it all IMO. Can you post the link and I'll copy it over? Just in case it gets noticed by TPTB and deleted.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:38 am

Is Elora the only girl following Matty on Instagram?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:41 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
solaroo wrote:

Interesting!  Just wondering....  Even though Laura or Elise are not following each other, do you know if either of them are following any of the other girls?

Just my opinion, but I think that's incredibly telling.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:41 am

Bobette wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:A possibly telling tweet from Elise. When a friend says she wishes the public could vote on the winner of The Bachelor, Elise responds with emojis of a rose and a black heart.

Black heart says it all IMO.  Can you post the link and I'll copy it over?  Just in case it gets noticed by TPTB and deleted.

https://twitter.com/ELSTACY/status/890467992084938752

Does this link work??
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Black heart says it all IMO.  Can you post the link and I'll copy it over?  Just in case it gets noticed by TPTB and deleted.

Does this link work??

Yep, it works. I don't use twitter so not sure... When she used the heart emoji would she have had a choice of colour?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:46 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Does this link work??

YES.  Holy crap that's ominous.  She's a very smart girl - this is a deliberate sign, IMO.  It's like when hostages try to convey messages with their eyes that they are in mortal peril but can't actually say anything.  Makes me nervous about what's to come.  

I hope they didn't smoosh her like a bug. hmmm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 IpulP41

Source

ETA: Yes, all colours of hearts are available on Twitter. Romantic red, playful yellow, relaxing blue, feminist purple and DEEP DARK DEPRESSING BLACK
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:58 am

solaroo wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
solaroo wrote:

Just my opinion, but I think that's incredibly telling.

It's interesting. This inspired me to look further... If the top 7 are Laura, Elise, Flo, Tara, Elora, Lisa and Cobie as sleuthed, these are their follows on Instagram

Laura - Tara, Cobie, Lisa & Flo (no Elise or Elora)
Elise - Cobie, Elora, Flo, Lisa and Tara (no Laura)
Flo – Laura, Lisa, Elise, Elora (no Cobie or Tara)
Tara – Laura, Elise, Lisa, Cobie (No Elora or Flo)
Elora – Laura, Elise, Flo, Tara, Lisa, Cobie
Lisa – Laura, Elise, Tara, Cobie, Flo, Elora (ALL)
Cobie – Only follows Tara

What does it mean... who knows??? giggling
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy