SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:18 am

I don't even think there's is any doubt that the F2 and F4 are known IMO.......there are many media reports that have stated that and we have the court injunction that network Ten secured barring anyone from printing the pics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:23 am

@Bobette @mercieme  being a data nerd I have an excel spreadsheet going of max payouts laugh out loud. I'll have to remember to check sportsbet daily.

All the rest of the girls (not listed in my previous post) are sitting at a max bet of $10 now as well. No idea how their system works!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:26 am

@SugarAndSpice that's awesome that you are doing that...I do data analysis as part of my RL work so kindred spirit here bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:37 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette @mercieme  being a data nerd I have an excel spreadsheet going of max payouts laugh out loud. I'll have to remember to check sportsbet daily.

All the rest of the girls (not listed in my previous post) are sitting at a max bet of $10 now as well. No idea how their system works!

I'M A STAT NERD TOO! Comes from being paranoid by nature - I always want to know what the chances of bad things happening to me are. laugh out loud I look forward to your daily stat treats Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 am

Just a quick question... Is there a reason we are not thinking that Florence makes it to f1or f2?? I'm just wondering because she seems to have a lot of SC and air time and her sm activity started June 11 question I read somewhere on here (sorry can't remember who posted)that she went to visit her father around the 22nd May? So just a thought if frc was 19 may spend 1 night with Matty then from bkk travel overseas would be so easy.... or if not f1 possible f2 or f3??? Jmo

ETA also Flo and Elise could be sisters in these SC pics!!!! laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Just a quick question... Is there a reason we are not thinking that Florence makes it to f1or f2?? I'm just wondering because she seems to have a lot of SC and air time and her sm activity started June 11 question I read somewhere on here (sorry can't remember who posted)that she went to visit her father around the 22nd May? So just a thought if frc was 19 may spend 1 night with Matty then from bkk travel overseas would be so easy.... or if not f1 possible f2 or f3??? Jmo

When the photos of the Final 2 were being shopped around there was an article stating one of the girls was a former Australian hockey player, plus IMO the screen caps on the beach place Elise in Thailand.  

So if Laura is F1 as suspected, there's no room for Flo.  I could see her getting to F4 but IMO the emphasis in the preview is on Tara and Laura so I'm expecting Tara to be the F3 decoy, Elise F2, Laura F1.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:26 pm

I'm just amazed at how much they have kept Elise hidden. Matty was a dark horse but jeez he did so much of the narrating from Ep 1 in his season.

(Btw Bobette, thank you so much for your help i was finally able to watch the eps).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:46 pm

I'm just trying to figure out what this means. Laura didn't get the 2nd Single Date (Lisa did) so if she is F1...then that is against the usual formula of the F1 getting the 2nd single date right? Or is it the Episode 3 date that the F1 usually gets?

Also, am i the only one that is disappointed with Laura as F1? I think she looks exactly like a younger, taller version of Matty's Mum. I find her personality a bit bland and is she even as adventurous as Matty keeps stating that he likes? I know she likes to travel but she doesn't seem as sporty as Matty.

At this stage i really feel like Elise seems like a better fit on paper. Tara and Elora seem way more likeable, well to me anyway.

All JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:24 pm

F1 stat is Ep3 SD. Snez/F1 for example, got the 3rd SD but Snez's date was in Ep3 (just like Laura). So it's not so much about which date it is (it could be 2nd, 3rd, 4th), but rather whether the date is in Ep3. So for Laura, her getting a SD in Ep3 is still a F1 stat like Snez had.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:04 pm

ssin0547 wrote:I'm just amazed at how much they have kept Elise hidden. Matty was a dark horse but jeez he did so much of the narrating from Ep 1 in his season.

(Btw Bobette, thank you so much for your help i was finally able to watch the eps).

Yay!  thumbsup

ssin0547 wrote:snipped

Also, am i the only one that is disappointed with Laura as F1? I think she looks exactly like a younger, taller version of Matty's Mum. I find her personality a bit bland and is she even as adventurous as Matty keeps stating that he likes? I know she likes to travel but she doesn't seem as sporty as Matty.

At this stage i really feel like Elise seems like a better fit on paper. Tara and Elora seem way more likeable, well to me anyway.

All JMO

I have a theory that Elise was who TPTB thought Matty would choose and Laura was put in almost as a gag because of all the Georgia 2.0 stuff.  I think that's maybe why Elise's dress was so different to the other girls' and why she was strategically placed in prime position in the "toast to the season" group shot.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 HsTSSEt

I agree that she seems like a great match on paper however it seems Matty was unable to resist Laura's charms.  I completely agree with your observation about Matty's mum - I thought the same thing myself and did a side-by-side comparison on a different thread.  Here it is again.  Uncanny!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 TCNtiA2

Source: TenPlay

I would have preferred to see Elise win because they do appear to be a great match and IMO she seems the most genuine.  With a returning Lead I always wonder how much others have "tailored" their bios to suit what Lead is seeking.  I'm not looking forward to seeing Elise get her heart broken.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Just a quick question... Is there a reason we are not thinking that Florence makes it to f1or f2?? I'm just wondering because she seems to have a lot of SC and air time and her sm activity started June 11 question I read somewhere on here (sorry can't remember who posted)that she went to visit her father around the 22nd May? So just a thought if frc was 19 may spend 1 night with Matty then from bkk travel overseas would be so easy.... or if not f1 possible f2 or f3??? Jmo

When the photos of the Final 2 were being shopped around there was an article stating one of the girls was a former Australian hockey player, plus IMO the screen caps on the beach place Elise in Thailand.  

So if Laura is F1 as suspected, there's no room for Flo.  I could see her getting to F4 but IMO the emphasis in the preview is on Tara and Laura so I'm expecting Tara to be the F3 decoy, Elise F2, Laura F1.  JMO.

Yep I realise everything that points to Elise and Laura being f1 and f2 I just feel like I am missing something about Flo.... Matty also said it took his f1 30 hours to get home... if Flo traveled from Europe that would definitely take 30 hours Hugesmile imo she could be in f3 no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:31 pm

@Leapoffaith....IA with you re Flo potentially in the F3 at least based on the number of SCs that have been sleuthed for her.
ETA. - I just took a look at the show FB page and IMO Flo is the most promoted right now. She is in a total of 5 promotional related vids/gifs/pics of which she is by herself in 2 of those.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy