SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:12 am

solaroo wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Could it be possible that Laura is the red herring for Elise? I know we've had leaks that Laura wins, but there's something that doesn't feel right about how obvious it is.

Just noticed Elise wasn't on Twitter all weekend. Matty wasn't on SM all weekend. Laura has posted on IG each day.

Could it be? hmmm

It's possible, I think!  I remember last year there was a large number of us on this forum almost totally convinced all signs pointed to Nikki, how could Richie possibly pick Alex etc, and yet....  we know how that turned out.  We've had the rug pulled out from underneath us before, it's how TPTB roll!
IMO, we were blind to the obvious with Richie and Alex. I was anyway.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:53 am

Sundy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Could it be possible that Laura is the red herring for Elise? I know we've had leaks that Laura wins, but there's something that doesn't feel right about how obvious it is.

Just noticed Elise wasn't on Twitter all weekend. Matty wasn't on SM all weekend. Laura has posted on IG each day.

Could it be? hmmm

Definitely!! That's a great pick up! Possibly SHV weekend?? I'm not 100 sold on Laura either ... looking forward to her date this week to see if there's an undeniable connection jmo
Hate to spoil the party but Elise was on IG over the weekend

Party pooper Suspect

just kidding
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:31 am

Honestly, with all the reports of how Matty wasn't able to hide his feelings and it was written all over his face, within a couple of weeks I think we will wonder how we thought it could ever be anyone other than F1.... whoever she is Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:40 am

Channel 10 is replaying the first episode of the Bachelor for the 20th time, and watching all the M&G again, for whatever reason, TPTB are really pushing Laura as F1. OR Matty really can't hide his emotions
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:54 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Channel 10 is replaying the first episode of the Bachelor for the 20th time, and watching all the M&G again, for whatever reason, TPTB are really pushing Laura as F1. OR Matty really can't hide his emotions

I don't think this is an either/or situation to be honest laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:07 am

I don't think this weekend was SHV - Matty was spotted landing at Sydney on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4741690/Matty-J-airport-rumoured-snow-trip-Laura.html
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 am

brownravens wrote:I don't think this weekend was SHV - Matty was spotted landing at Sydney on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4741690/Matty-J-airport-rumoured-snow-trip-Laura.html

Where are the papps when he's off on a SHV... when we actually need them?! hissyfit
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:25 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
brownravens wrote:I don't think this weekend was SHV - Matty was spotted landing at Sydney on Saturday afternoon.

Where are the papps when he's off on a SHV... when we actually need them?! hissyfit

Too busy counting their Ch 10 bribe money peace
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:41 am

I have been following the potential F2 (Laura and Elise) as well as Matty and all of them were on IG liking things this weekend. If F1 is either of them, I highly doubt that there was a SHV this weekend. 

SM activity this past week and weekend:
Matty - liked pics and Bach related things, liked comments on Sunday on his most recent IG pic from some followers who saw him in Bondi walking a dog
Laura - liking lots of pics, comments, and following people (seem like friends of hers). Also posting lots of Bach related pics.
Elise - has followed and liked lots of comments and pics, also most Bach related. Mostly Bach related things. She also liked some pics of a guy on IG (he doesn't follow her) so don't think it's a friend but may be someone she just follows or something else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:01 am

Copying this here from the ND thread to help with sleuthing of F1 from the red carpet meet and greets

Bobette wrote:

General stats:

Sam W

Snez F1
3rd girl shown in the start of episode flash-forward
First girl out of limo
Noticeably special music, long meeting chat, ITM moment gushing about Lead

Lana F2
Intruder - not shown in episode 1.

Sarah F3
Full intro video before limo arrivals
Second out of limo

Blake

Sam F1
Third intro video. Shown at a family BBQ - same as Blake's intro vid
Second out of limo
Long meeting chat, ITM gushing about Lead

Lisa F2
Very brief meeting chat - hardly anything shown.  No ITM comments from either of them after meeting.

[Interesting that F3 (and subsequent Blake G/F) Louise got a much longer meeting conversation including a prop (cocktail)]

Tim

Anna F1
First intro video - focus on her education/career and the fact that she's never had a boyfriend
Really far down the order of girls arriving (I actually lost count)
Noticeably special music, long meeting chat, ITM moment gushing about Lead.

Rochelle F2
Before Anna - short meeting chat, nothing noteworthy at all

So statistically I saw no real pattern regarding order out of the limo, BUT, there are some very clear consistencies across all 3 seasons I watched:

ALL F1s have a long meeting chat with Lead.  Most have special music as they are walking up.  ALL have an ITM immediately after where they are absolutely gushing about the Lead, complimenting their looks/personality etc.  They all look flushed and giddy with excitement/happiness.  They then cut back to the Lead saying something positive about F1.  Immediately after this the F1 is often shown walking into the room of girls and how they are received by/interact with the others.

ALL F1s are shown to be nervous and slightly awkward/goofy (Sam tripped, Snez forgot to ask Sam's name, Anna with lipstick on her teeth).  They all comment on their "mistakes"/goofs in their post-meeting ITM. This may be a uniquely Australian thing - Aussies do love our humour and "dagginess" IMO - or it could just be a general way of showing the F1s as vulnerable/"real people" and endearing the audience to F1 right from the start.

So that's what I'll be watching for on episode 1 (especially in relation to Elise and Laura).  

In particular I will be looking for this very specific editing sequence:

1. Girl meets Matty, possible special music while walking up
2. Long chat during which girl is awkward in some way
3. ITM of girl immediately after, gushing about Matty and commenting on her awkwardness
4. Cuts back to Matty who says something positive about girl
5. Back to girl entering the mansion, showing how she is received by others.

At the time I didn't have access to season 4 (it won't play on Tenplay for some reason) but I notice it is available on the google doc that @AAL posted on the viewing links thread so I will watch that at some point and edit in the details for Alex & Nikki.

ETA: Details for Season 4

Alex F1
Beautiful slow romantic music with "fairy sparkle" noises.
Laughing, breathless giggling
Another great dress!
She is nervous. Reads her poem. Ugh.
Loooong chat
ITM of Richie saying she played on his heart strings
Shown looking back at Richie
GUSHES about him in ITM
Richie says wow (laugh out loud) and says how amazing she looks in another ITM
Shown talking about her meeting with the other girls.
She is the last one before the ad break.

Nikki F2
First girl out of the limo
Special "crescendo" music
Spectacular dress!
She is nervous. Long chat
ITM of Richie talking about her
Shown looking back and saying "wow" (laugh out loud)
ITM of Nikki talking about Richie
Shown walking into the mansion

Olena F3
Sparkly music
Richie says wow about 17 times laugh out loud
She mentions attacking with the eyes
Stunning outfit! [the girls in Matty's season really got ripped off in terms of wardrobe IMO]
Shown walking into the mansion

Summary: VERY similar edits here for Nikki and Alex, it really could have been either of them based on these intros IMO. The edits for Nikki/Alex are very similar to Tara/Laura actually, esp considering Tara was first out of the limo like Nikki.

Elise's edit really stands out as being the odd one out with this pattern. Her M & G edit is more like Faith, Noni or Sasha - pleasant but nothing noteworthy. Even Olena got more screen time. They are really burying her deep for whatever reason.

I wondered if perhaps the intended F2 was the walkout and they had to bring Elise in to "fill the void" in the same way Matty was speculated to only have been F2 due to Courtney's exit? I wonder if Lisa was meant to be F2 but could hack it?

Thoughts? question

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:38 am

Have we all seen this - Matty's final 5 revealed...??

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36566171/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-js-final-five-revealed/

Lisa, Laura, Elise, Michelle!!! and Tara.
Somebody has told me to look out for Michelle - perhaps she was on a SD during the boxing date week?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:43 am

Then again how do we trust New Idea? no no

I'd say swap Lisa for Flo and it might be close though.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy