SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:03 pm

So why do we think that Laura crying/struggling cap was not aired? I'm pretty surprised because F1's always have "complex" journeys and their difficulties are always shown. Laura has had a pretty smooth run so far and I can't remember ultimate winner with such a smooth story previously.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:08 pm

The overwhelming public support at the moment seems to be with Tara, and to a lesser extent Laura. Elise's date tonight is going to have to be knock your socks off amazeballs to give her any plausibility at all as a potential F1. Or if she gets a back to back single date, but I really can't see them doing that, IMO Laura will get her second single date after Elise's date.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:14 pm

I've noticed how huge the support for Tara is on IG and FB as well! Wowzer, I didn't expect that.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 pm

brownravens wrote:So why do we think that Laura crying/struggling cap was not aired? I'm pretty surprised because F1's always have "complex" journeys and their difficulties are always shown. Laura has had a pretty smooth run so far and I can't remember ultimate winner with such a smooth story previously.

It's interesting, because even on the boxing date when Laura airs her fears, Tara is the one who wins SQT, so I get the feeling that even that episode won't have a huge focus on Laura's journey specifically.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Tara is definitely the fan favorite atm going by SM. As I posted in the episode thread, I think it's a really good thing that Tara is not likely to be F2. Because if Tara was F1, I think there'd be huge backlash. I've already seen comments that Matty doesn't deserve Tara and would be so lucky if he chose her. That's ultimate SM fanning already imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Exactly @allaboutlove, I was really surprised when I read on here that the general audience is not expecting Tara to be F1. I was wondering if we were all looking at the same SM postings from the general audience which are clearly in favor of Tara as F1 for now IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:29 pm

@mercieme it has really shocked me as well just how much SM is backing Tara. Even media supporting her and wanting her for F1. If it wasn't for Tara's SM activity May 15/16 and spoiled info that Elise may be in F2, I'd be thinking Tara would be in F2 for sure and TPTB were setting her up for possible F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:32 pm

brownravens wrote:So why do we think that Laura crying/struggling cap was not aired? I'm pretty surprised because F1's always have "complex" journeys and their difficulties are always shown. Laura has had a pretty smooth run so far and I can't remember ultimate winner with such a smooth story previously.

I'm honestly wondering if she was ill.  She looked really pale at the RC.  In fact several of the girls looked restless/fidgety.  I wonder if it was one of those ones that went all night and they were just all really tired and emotional and over it.

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 CZl9ahY
KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 VPwxa8x

Source: TenPlay

What I want to know is why Lisa was absolutely BAWLING.  

Side note: Anyone else think Elise reminded them of Nikki the way they dressed her last night? Interesting also that her outfits are getting more glam as the season goes on.  Laura looked like she was dressed for the beach, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 pm

@Bobette Lisa bawling is definitely from tonight's upcoming episode. Her outfit matches 100%, she was wearing black last night. And it all has to do Jen throwing her under the bus by the look of it.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Yeah I think Jen must be throwing Lisa under the bus because she and Elise are very close and that's one of the few people I can see her going confrontational for...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Emayem wrote:@Bobette Lisa bawling is definitely from tonight's upcoming episode. Her outfit matches 100%, she was wearing black last night. And it all has to do Jen throwing her under the bus by the look of it.

Right on @Emayem.....and here are Sundy's SCs that proves Lisa's crying is from tonight's episode. Simone (1st SC) clearly in a different oufit, navy blue top and not green.

9. Speculated Simone, Lisa, Cobie yet to be seen
KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Cp710
Source: Poster Sundy's SCs from TenPlay

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:46 pm

mercieme wrote:Exactly @allaboutlove, I was really surprised when I read on here that the general audience is not expecting Tara to be F1. I was wondering if we were all looking at the same SM postings from the general audience which are clearly in favor of Tara as F1 for now IMO.

I have analysed Matty and Tara's single date. IMO it was superficial. Matty said how Tara can make life fun. Matty brought up the topic of Tara's family and they talked about that for a while. Then in the VO Matty said their date confirmed how she (Tara) still feels. He said not a word about how his feelings. And of course Matty made the obligatory complimentary comments and said he viewed Tara as someone who is beautiful inside and out.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy