SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:01 am

V looks gorgeous even working out!   videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 1f525  videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 1f525 

Exciting about their new car. Lots of driving around LA so may as well have something comfy  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by cookielover12 Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:05 am

They got a bigger car for a baby's car seat one day :yes:
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 am

cookielover12 wrote:They got a bigger car for a baby's car seat one day :yes:
videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 3806527698  I love it! Cute little Nick and V babies! heartbeat cloud nine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:01 pm

It's a wrap!  Finishing up the video I made of @vanessagrimaldi30 and @nickviall at the @nobetteryou charity event left me feeling nothing but inspired! To meet an earth angel, a true beauty inside and out like Vanessa who dedicates her life to helping others shows that selflessness, compassion and love can break through any barriers. A special needs teacher by day and @bachelorabc winner by night - The world needs more people like you Vanessa and Montreal is lucky to have you represent! Check out her foundation - No Better You. What a beautiful organization, raising money for programs and sensory rooms that help enrich people's lives. To donate and learn more about their mission and the importance of sensory rooms, check out nobetteryou.org and follow them on Instagram @nobetteryou  videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 1f49b  videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 1f49b#visualjournalist #nobetteryou #thebachelor #videographer #mtl#mtlmoments #charity #sensoryroom
videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 Image98
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW70Uy7l5KP/

N&V charity date night coming up
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/clayton-and-ellen-kershaws-ping-pong-4-purpose-honoring-the-magic-johnson-foundation-emceed-by-jimmy-kimmel-welcome-a-host-of-stars-for-celebrity-ping-pong-matchup-300492815.html

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Love, love that they are helping to raise money for charity causes!!! So impressed with these 2. beatingheart

videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Brill wrote:Love, love that they are helping to raise money for charity causes!!!  So impressed with these 2. beatingheart

:yes: PINKHEART
I think this is one of the shared values they alluded to on the show - the value of "service".  Just like the Montreal community, and Italian Montrealers, stepped forward to support No Better You, N&V are gradually serving within their own new community of LA. 
The best way to lead is by example. Smiley  They ask nothing more or less for No Better You than what they themselves are willing to give to other equally important causes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:44 pm

notarose wrote:
Brill wrote:Love, love that they are helping to raise money for charity causes!!!  So impressed with these 2. beatingheart

:yes: PINKHEART
I think this is one of the shared values they alluded to on the show - the value of "service".  Just like the Montreal community, and Italian Montrealers, stepped forward to support No Better You, N&V are gradually serving within their own new community of LA. 
The best way to lead is by exampleSmiley  They ask nothing more or less for No Better You than what they themselves are willing to give to other equally important causes.

Couldn't agree more. :yes: bestbud! thumbsup  

notarose tyvm  For keeping us Nissa fans happy with all the things you find and put here in this thread. rock bowdown I may not post every day but I check this thread at least once a day usually more  to see if there is anything new found. High clap

videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:51 pm

notarose wrote:N&V charity date night coming up

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/clayton-and-ellen-kershaws-ping-pong-4-purpose-honoring-the-magic-johnson-foundation-emceed-by-jimmy-kimmel-welcome-a-host-of-stars-for-celebrity-ping-pong-matchup-300492815.html

This sounds awesome! Ping pong for a great cause! I can't wait to watch and hope to see Nick and V showing their ping pong skills (I'm betting they have skills!). Hope this gets aired or recorded somewhere to watch. Sounds like the best kind of fun - fun that makes a difference  hearthumbsup

The competition is heating up on the field, but it's a new game afoot as celebrities face off in a ping pong battle to capture victory at Clayton and Ellen Kershaw's 5th Annual Ping Pong 4 Purpose. Held by Kershaw's Challenge, the non-profit organization led by Los Angeles Dodgers' star pitcher Clayton Kershaw and his wife Ellen, the 5th Annual Ping Pong 4 Purpose will take place on the evening of Thursday, July 27th at Dodger Stadium, with the Kershaws inviting you to join in the fun, through the Kershaw's Challenge YouCaring.com campaign and a special Kershaw's Challenge Strikeout to Serve Auction. Jimmy Kimmel will be Master of Ceremonies for the tournament, and the Kershaw's Challenge Impact Award will honor the Magic Johnson Foundation for its longstanding charitable work, with Magic Johnson accepting the award on the Foundation's behalf. On this glorious summer evening, the biggest victories will not just be on the field, but off the field long after the game is over, making a continuing impact to benefit children in need across the world.

A host of stars will take over the historic outfield of Dodger Stadium for a fierce matchup of ping pong skills, with entertainers and athletes including Los Angeles Dodgers' Justin Turner, Joc Pederson, and Kike Hernandez, Jason Bateman, Jack Black, Derek Hough, Haley Joel Osment, Jaleel White, Danny Trejo, Justin Hartley, Beth Behrs, Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peete, LA Kings' Tyler Toffoli, Derek Forbort, Alec Martinez, and Jack Campbell, Edmonton Oilers' Milan Lucic, Dodgers' Jerry Hairston Jr., sportscaster Chris Rose, Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi ("The Bachelor"), Donovan Carter, Troy Garity, Jana Kramer, Becca Tilley ("The Bachelor"), Eric Christian Olsen, Isaiah Mustafa, Matt Iseman ("American Ninja Warrior"), singer Brett Young, Marnie the Dog and more expected to play/attend.  The night will also feature a silent auction and delicious bites from food trucks, desserts and other treats.

Raising support for children at home and globally, the Kershaws invite everyone from baseball fans to ping pong lovers and more, to join in through the Kershaw's Challenge YouCaring.com campaign or take home special mementos through the Kershaw's Challenge Strikeout to Serve Auction on MLB.com Auctions.  Support the Kershaw's Challenge YouCaring.com campaign through July 24th for a chance to win the grand prize experience - playing in the 5th Annual Ping Pong 4 Purpose grand tournament (www.youcaring.com/kershawschallengePP4P).  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:04 pm

The Dodgers Twitter & Snapchat have posted pics/videos from this event in the past so will probably do the same thing. Nice event for them to participate in! yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 8367-910 videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 I_got_13 videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:35 pm

@Linds911 awesome! Will definitely keep an eye out for vids and pics. Thanks for sharing the info bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 pm

@Linds911Thanks for that. I thought we've seen pics in the past of formers taking part in this charity event, but I didn't check into it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Yeah Andi & Josh did the same event and there was pictures posted.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 8367-910 videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 I_got_13 videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 videographer - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez