SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:11 am

BabyGotBach wrote:mademyday Thank you @AllAboutLove This is the best thread! Now i can get my daily dose of Nissa and talk about it too!! Love It and Love them :thismuch:
:Welcome to Nissa's fan thread!! So glad you are here! bestbud! Nothing but love and positivity for Nick and V heartglasses
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:17 am

So glad to finally see a post of them together.
I respect their privacy but in the meantime I was going through some serious Nissa withdrawal. They are just as adorable as ever!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:27 am

Because of them I just got my first Hello Fresh box delivery today. I will be cooking the first meal tomorrow. I was actually impressed how it is all organized. First time I have ever bought anything any of these people advertise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 am

Is there a way to let hello fresh know who influenced you? Would they get a discount or something?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:16 am

Billysmom wrote:Is there a way to let hello fresh know who influenced you? Would they get a discount or something?

They ask how you heard of them and I assume if you link through their ad. For me it just so happened that I had seen their ad and then a HF ad popped up on my facebook with a 50% off first box and I linked through that after I did some research.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 44 Image14
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 44 Image-11

Screenshot of Vanessa's IG comments under her latest pic.

This shows that Nick really didn't sleep with Raven and producers/editing overdid it with Raven leaving.

I really wish Vanessa didn't have all of these comments under her pictures and that she didnt have to comment
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Their videos together slay me, they are just so stinking cute! I can't even imagine what it will be like if/when they start wedding planning. I may die of adorableness overload.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:07 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 44 Image14
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 44 Image-11

Screenshot of Vanessa's IG comments under her latest pic.
I always knew Nick only ever slept with his F1 and fiancee, Vanessa :yes:

It must be hurtful and frustrating for Vanessa to read the lies posted on her SM about the man she loves. I can't blame her one bit for wanting to set the record straight because it must be really hurtful to see such lies being said about her man and his name getting dragged when he has never done any such thing to deserve it!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:51 pm

BKay wrote:Their videos together slay me, they are just so stinking cute! I can't even imagine what it will be like if/when they start wedding planning. I may die of adorableness overload.

:yes:  it would be wonderful to be privy to wedding planning however if a couples post about cooking brings out judgey peeps 5 months after the show ended I realistically can see why they could opt to take that journey in private.
It is their real life and if you look at reality tv people from DWTS and how their fans are all congratulatory when one of the cast gets engaged and all happy for a marriage such as Peta&Maks and then compare that to rag mags and trolls that have done the opposite to N&V well...
IMO it's important to maintain a balance between what you will tolerate and what needs to change in order to shield your happiness.  Unfortunately people who appear on the franchise shows have to deal with a degree of Internet pollution and the only option is close the window and draw the curtain if all else fails.  Time is proving that nit pic dissection lives on.   I might have viewed this differently if the latest V post hadn't drawn some really vicious comments (many many great ones as well Smiley ) but it is the vile ones that illustrate that "fans" include good & bad and there shouldn't be room made for that at a wedding. At some future point it wouldn't surprise me if N&V announce a wedding after the fact.  It wouldn't be because they wouldn't want to share the lead up but because they know their worth and it is not worth it to have a happy time period, like planning a wedding, sullied.
Of course I would love to vicariously be part of all that makes them happy beatingheart heartbeat
Guess we'll see.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:07 pm

@notarose Very good points and I agree. It really sux though.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:14 pm

BKay wrote:@notarose Very good points and I agree. It really sux though.

hissyfit I know
I've just always believed that there is always a point where it is known that change isn't going to happen despite providing opportunity for that to occur and that's the point at which walking away is the best option. It's like when you know you don't agree, attempt to discuss it, but then it just becomes obvious that :headbanging giggling
In this case, walking away from negative public scrutiny is what might happen in terms of lovely things like planning and a wedding.  Couples have a right to savor those moments.  They don't deserve flies in their pasta. rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Agree @notarose. As much as I'd LOVE to see it, after the comments I saw about the little bits of them they showed at Carly & Evan's wedding, I really hope they don't televise their wedding. People are awful.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez