SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:30 pm

That's a good pic of him.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:32 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:Another fan with Nick in Chicago! Smiley Pic originally from https:/instagram.com/p/BYmGYLYgaITNick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 76 21372910

That expression on Nick's face is worth a 1000 words. Kind of like Mona Nick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Each of us smiling thinking we drafted the best fantasy football team ever today. #home #fantasyfootball
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYmdMSXji2K/
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 76 Image145

Snapchat
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 76 Image146

Last edited by notarose on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:13 pm

So good to see Nick with his best friends and his brother Sam too (who lives in Chicago so he may be staying with him)  hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 am

Nick looks even more beautiful when he smiles! Smiley LOVE seeing him happy again! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So good to see Nick with his best friends and his brother Sam too (who lives in Chicago so he may be staying with him)  hearthumbsup
I recognize Dustin (wearing glasses). His daughter has a condition, perhaps MS, and Nick was part of a team run to raise funds. It was when he still worked at Salesforce.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:14 am

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So good to see Nick with his best friends and his brother Sam too (who lives in Chicago so he may be staying with him)  hearthumbsup
I recognize Dustin (wearing glasses). His daughter has a condition, perhaps MS, and Nick was part of a team run to raise funds. It was when he still worked at Salesforce.
Yes that's Dustin and Marcos along with Sam, Nick's brother. Like you posted, Dustin is one of Nick's closest friends and Nick helped raise funds for his daughter and Marcos is Nick's close friend since kindergarten (and his wife the one that applied for Nick to go on the show originally) and Nick the godfather to their son. His oldest and truest friends and they've always been in each other's lives no matter what. All of them good people yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:18 am

Good to see Nick gets together with his boys. I don't know why, but I do feel a sense of relief simply looking at these familiar faces (not that I know any of them in person, but I have been a Nick fan long enough to recognise his boys giggling giggling ).

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:
Yes that's Dustin and Marcos along with Sam, Nick's brother. Like you posted, Dustin is one of Nick's closest friends and Nick helped raise funds for his daughter and Marcos is Nick's close friend since kindergarten (and his wife the one that applied for Nick to go on the show originally) and Nick the godfather to their son. His oldest and truest friends and they've always been in each other's lives no matter what. All of them good people yes
I clicked on Sam's tag from Nick's pic and he posted a dinner vid. A 5th guy is Nick's friend (Marcuso) from Milwakee who tweeted yesterday that he would be seeing him today. There is a 6th. He might be the guy who came to DWTS because he is burly.
:yes: these guys are solid and unwavering in their friendship.

@peggy0221
giggling I know! I recognize them too.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Do we know how long he will be in Chicago. I hope for a week or more, not just two days.A longer time will be more condusive to real reflection & taking stock imo.
Its only been a week since the official statement but what do you predict Nick will do next?

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:28 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Do we know how long he will be in Chicago. I hope for a week or more, not just two days.A longer time will be more condusive to real reflection & taking stock imo.
Its only been a week since the official statement but what do you predict  Nick will do next?

"heading back to Chicago this weekend" - indicates arrival but not duration of stay.

I don't have any predictions but I do have a wish. Wishing him kindness, love, and support in whatever he chooses to do Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:59 pm

He referenced his mom's wicker furniture in his story, which made me think he may be at his parents. I hope he is.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez