SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I 100% believe the SHV evidence and have given up all hope of F1 being Peter. Is it possible to have even less than zero percent hope?
 rofl

What I don't understand is why Rachel would risk posting so much IG video of the July 4th SHV and answering requests from people on this board. My understanding is that she was aware of the sleuthing that goes on for this franchise. It just seems really risky for a lawyer.

IMO If the show didn't go after Kaitlyn for spoiling her foiler season by snapchatting in bed with Shawn, I doubt Rachel had anything to worry about. I am sure the cast knows by this point that the show is never going to sue them unless something more drastic than #snapchatgate happens. What are the odds that someone would find the SHV location? I doubt Rachel/Bryan thought too much about it. IMO They were just having fun and sharing it with their followers. Maybe celebrating Bryan finally learning how to post a IG Story.  laugh out loud

As for the answering requests from people on the board, there is no proof but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were doing it just out of happiness that there was some place on the internet which was celebrating their love and rooting for them instead of trashing their relationship (JMO). Hugesmile On the same lines, I don't think Peter would ever answer any requests from me (if I make one that is  laugh out loud ) even though I think he reads here as well. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA people can cheer on whoever they want and speculate fabricating scenario's based on their own fantasies. There is the other part which is what this forum is all about, and that's sleuthing. Gathering evidence that points to the F1, based on actual s/caps, facts, locations matched up, timing of SHV's proof of the whereabouts of the speculated F1 and other endless clues that are gathered.

These add up to speculation and sometimes proof of who the F1 is. To say that these items can be photoshopped, or Rachel can be taken there separately and a pic taken of her, then Bryan is taken there separately to fool everyone IMO isn't rational logical thinking. We have proof for many seasons July 4th is SHV, for sure. That's the weekend we are on the look out. This season didn't disappoint. To add to that the actual SHV location was sleuthed to a tee, along with Bryan in the very same pool, along with hatgate, watchgate and pillowgate, among a lot of other things that have been uncovered. If this isn't proof and one still doesn't believe the outcome, they are welcome to continue rooting for their favourite, however  to say that everyone can root for who they want, and all opinions are embraced is fine, IA however as a sleuthing forum, it's difficult to embrace an opinion where there is no valid point to prove why that opinion is formed. To discount it by saying, TPTB can be playing with us, or it's a foiler season, without any valid proof or explanation, isn't going to be taken seriously by sleuthers and will be questioned by sluethers, not to be snarky but to understand why that opinion that doesn't make sense is being shared.

When sleuthers speculate, it's done with concrete information, a s/cap, SM, something is giving us a reason to speculate. Saying Bryan isn't the F1 and Peter is going to profess his love because of the way he looks at her, and they'll live happily ever after is a fantasy IMHO based on the desire that Peter is the F1. Unless someone watched the FRC and can upload a vid, or has pics of Peter twirlling Rachel, then maybe there is proof. Up until now, nothing points to Peter or Eric as the F1, nothing at all IMHO.
Just had to bring your post over. :yes: to all of this. IA 100%.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Rachel posted a picture of herself jumping on a bed, that's it. Unless she was picture in that bed with anything indicating, that she was with Bryan, which she didn't, she's done absolutely nothing wrong. TPBP can't hold her accountable for fans' preservation and clever sleuthers for finding that safe house. Like others have said, nothing happened to Kaitlyn for snap chatting Shawn, nothing will happen to Rachel.

Imo it's obvious, that Bryan is the F1, from the edit, from her behaviour on the show, from the SM behaviour after the show, and from the clear shv clues. She's wearing Bryan's hat, watch, gushes about him and his kissing in interviews and asks fans to lay off him.  Also, TPBP aren't that invested in this season any more to go to that extent to create a foiler, they're onto the next season already. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:56 pm

I personally find it interesting that an account was created for the sole purpose of posting those SHV photos alone. It would not surprise me if it was one of TPTB (or someone close to them) who did it in order to calm the waters a few weeks before the finale.

TPTB, like we do, see the viciousness and insanity around F1/F2 on SM and this is one way to ensure that the reaction does not boil over when she picks Bryan and lets Peter go at the end. People would have had a few weeks to adjust to the news. JMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:05 am

I wouldn't be surprised if rachel herself posted those caps of the house here laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:16 am

Ilovepeter wrote:
SFoster wrote:I personally do not think any of the contestants know who won except F2. They know the spoiler of course. But who would trust them not to tell someone else, then on and on? The whole world would find out. I think they all have a confidentiality agreement, not just the lead. Rachel didn't even tell her best friend(s).  She knows the ramifications of leaks. 5 million bucks. JMO
I 100% believe the SHV evidence and have given up all hope of F1 being Peter. Is it possible to have even less than zero percent hope?
 rofl

What I don't understand is why Rachel would risk posting so much IG video of the July 4th SHV and answering requests from people on this board. My understanding is that she was aware of the sleuthing that goes on for this franchise. It just seems really risky for a lawyer.

I personally as a mod do not know if Rachel or anyone she is close with her that has signed a confidentiality clause, has read this forum and given us inside info. Not to me at least. There are many that may be aware of this forum that is true. But drawing a conclusion from point A to point B at this point is not necessarily correct.
I can not venture a guess how those photos from the SHV came to our forum nor is it my business or within site rules. All I can to as a mod is be happy we got them so we can have some forum calm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:58 am

Just curious, has SoCal posted since he/she divulged the SHV pics?

It was an amazing find. Would love to know how he/she did it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:57 am

@luvstx I can only speak for myself. If I were to try and look for the safe house, I'd be spending hours and hours looking for homes for rent with google images in the LA area. I would also do a google reverse image search on whatever part of the SH pics that we have.

Sleuthing takes hours out of your day. This is why we will always appreciate anyone who sleuths vs opinions based little to no facts. I'll take those SHV pics as proof Rachel and Bryan were together, vs Rachel probably travels to Peter for SHV's since there's no proof they were together. Unreasonable, no logic vs proof. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:04 am

Rachel at Disney with the producers! So adorbs. Thanks for posting the pics @Diana.

Because I wasn't following along as closely in prior Bachelorette seasons-- where all of the leads given as many high profile opportunities with ABC-affiliated brands and/or promotion? Rachel seems to be killing it in ways I sort of feel like none of the rest have? Or am I making that up.

She got to go to ABC's NBA Finals.
She's seemingly getting star treatment at Disneyland-- Disney, the parent company of ABC.
She got the ABC/THR cover.
She got to attend the Espy's and Espy's afterparty.
She has given multiple interviews to ESPN, part of the Disney/ABC family. More so than any other Bachelorette, right?

Do we assume ABC is how she got the Hamilton tickets on Broadway, given Alexis made it clear in one of the Insta Stories from that weekend to teasingly thank "ABC," as Rachel was paying the bill when they were out with Rachel that weekend? Seemed like an ABC weekend.

None of that counts non-ABC events, that she's still been at like:

MLB All-Star
Sports Illustrated Fashionable 50

And so on...

I don't know, she just seems to be all over the place and getting tons of incredible opportunities before the season has even ended that make her seem... unique?

She and Jojo might go on to be two of the most commercial and marketable Bachelorette's this franchise has ever seen and that's saying something.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:24 am

Yikes. Just read a comment that Rachel is fake and lying in her interviews on IG. Like because she didn't pick Peter suddenly she's acting and not happy? The logic Rolling Eyes

I'm half hoping Rachel and Bryan last just to anger the hypocrisy of such people laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:30 am

Diana wrote:Yikes. Just read a comment that Rachel is fake and lying in her interviews on IG. Like because she didn't pick Peter suddenly she's acting and not happy? The logic Rolling Eyes

I'm half hoping Rachel and Bryan last just to anger the hypocrisy of such people laugh out loud

These 'fans' start hating so fast it's funny to follow. She didn't pick the gut they wanted, do she went from the best ette ever to a fake liar in an instant.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:32 am

@likeashipblown Yes the lead gets a lot of those perks. It's good promotion for the show. They usually go to Disney, that's a for sure things as far as I can remember. They not only attend award shows, sometimes they even present the award.

I wouldn't say she has more interviews than anyone else. It's all the same to me. Someone can CMIIW but they all have to do media and it's usually the same ones season after season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal