SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Bryan posted this short snippet about Colombia's Independence Day -
https://instagram.com/p/BWyRNdWncDn/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

teameric - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Bryan posted this short snippet about Colombia's Independence Day -
https://instagram.com/p/BWyRNdWncDn/

I do love when he speaks Spanish! Swoon! cantstopl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Pro-Bryan Folks, kudos for your tenacity in sleuthing.  I'm not discounting your findings about the SHV,  Pls. don't be offended if I'm not convinced that R& B are together based on the alleged SHV photos.  Like I mentioned previously, if they're both in the same photo....then I'll concede that they're both there.  Same with the July 4th photo of Peter in the kiddie pool and Rachel laying on the grass is not 100% truth that they're together because they're in a separate photo.

We're all different people so, we have different perceptions, beliefs, admirations and such.  It doesn't mean that you're right and I was wrong or vice versa.  We just have to agree and disagree.  I'm not trying to disprove your discovery.  It's just that I go with my perception of what is projected on TV and Rachel's answers on interviews and appearances. If by August 7th, Bryan is the last man standing, then I'll say congrats to you all Bryan fans. Don't get me wrong but, I'll be ecstatic and ticked Pink if Peter is chosen by Rachel because I believe their LOVE STORY will be for eternity. Peace to you all.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 pm

rinacabigas wrote:Pro-Bryan Folks, kudos for your tenacity in sleuthing.  I'm not discounting your findings about the SHV,  Pls. don't be offended if I'm not convinced that R& B are together based on the alleged SHV photos.  Like I mentioned previously, if they're both in the same photo....then I'll concede that they're both there.  Same with the July 4th photo of Peter in the kiddie pool and Rachel laying on the grass is not 100% truth that they're together because they're in a separate photo.

We're all different people so, we have different perceptions, beliefs, admirations and such.  It doesn't mean that you're right and I was wrong or vice versa.  We just have to agree and disagree.  I'm not trying to disprove your discovery.  It's just that I go with my perception of what is projected on TV and Rachel's answers on interviews and appearances.  If by August 7th, Bryan is the last man standing, then I'll say congrats to you all Bryan fans.  Don't get me wrong but,  I'll be ecstatic and ticked Pink if Peter is chosen by Rachel because I believe their LOVE STORY will be for eternity.  Peace to you all.

I totally agree! Ditto! The fun is in not KNOWING 100%! The reason I don't believe the spoiler is because it doesn't fit what I see on my screen and what I know about Rachel and what she has said in interviews. But I will congratulate the happy couple, because she is definitely happy! And I'm sure Jerome is too, if Jerome is Bryan.

#TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Im sorry but almost everything Rachel says in interviews screams Bryan laugh out loud

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 pm

HEA wrote:many members read and follow this forum.... not all wish to chat imo
if i did find an incredible clue and was a fan, I would come out of the closet too and share my findings

nothing fishy...

I am sure if it was about Gawd Mannequin, it would probably not questionable imo
Agree with everything you said, especially your last sentence. This is MO only and not directed at anyone in particular. I do think if the roles were reversed and all the sleuthing clues added up to Peter being the F1, I do think some fans would call it a wrap and there wouldn't be talk about foilers and conspiracy theories from TPTB because their "perfect" guy won. I base this on the level of IMO "worship" this guy has gotten, even before the season started. This is JMHO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Speaking just for myself....sleuthing for me is never about trying to prove my favorite is the F1. The sleuthing for me is trying to prove who is the chosen best one for the Bach/Ette. It is about finding the facts and separating the facts from any emotion. Sometimes the one I personally prefer is not chosen but for me that is rare because I generally like the one I see the best connection with the Lead. Their Life..their choice has to be who they see happiness with. For me personally the real love story is always quite obvious if you separate emotion from reality and look through the edit tricks. Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:02 pm

I think there's a difference between sleuthing for F1 and seeing a love story. Not that they have to be mutually exclusive, but one is based on evidence and the other is based on personal preferences.

Sometimes one gets lucky and the sleuthed F1 is a contestant one likes and sees a love story with the lead. But this is usually not the case for me personally as there's been plenty of seasons where I've sleuthed for F1 and didn't see any love story. In fact, I'd say overall that's most seasons for me. It's why I always sleuth for F1 regardless of who is my favorite contestant. Most of my favorite contestants have never been F1. That never took away from their love story for me. It just happened to be a unrequited love story.

So I always watch these shows keeping the two things separate and sleuth for F1 regardless of who I like. This way as to ensure I am sleuthing for F1 and making sure the evidence supports this rather than making the evidence support who I like. Just like sleuthing for F1 regardless of spoilers... sleuthing to see who is F1 and if the spoiler fits into the sleuthing and not if the sleuthing fits the spoiler. 

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:03 pm

it is quite funny.
Ep1-2 I thought Peter was F1
Then, because i was non spoiled i started to think edits and put names on the script.
I was unsure about Bryan. but he won me over and mostly during his PI. I am convinced bryan is F1 since ep3...
I came to the dark side and was truly taken aback about the passion about peter.... based on his physical and 30 min TV screen.... immediately i thought: oh ho another Arie

with time and respective IG, i came to dislike peter (and dean!!!). and reverse i came to really like bryan!!

BL is my passion, and i love to capture what i think relevant. And this season i saw another long term couple a la ashley/JP.... and i am happy. This show gave me what i wanted minus the BS racist drama

thank you everyone who contributed this season. I came to like reading few of you very much!!

jmoaa

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Diana wrote:Im sorry but almost everything Rachel says in interviews screams Bryan  laugh out loud

JMO

Yeah, she literally recycles the same exact phrases she used on the show when discussing Bryan (confident, I haven't had that before, he's strong when I'm weak).

And, even if you don't personally see Rachel's connection with Bryan, she literally "I'm in a bit of whirlwind and my head is spinning. And I'm falling in love" regarding Bryan. And she said in an interview that she knew she was in love after the guys met her parents and she only fell in love with one guy. Does it really seem probably that she went from THAT to being IN love with another guy in about 3 days? IMO.

Furthermore, I'll say that sleuthing is never about fandom. It's supposed to be impartial and based only on facts and evidence. Our personal opinions should not be a factor. There are so many times when sleuthing showed that my favorite didn't win, but I still trusted the evidence because it's never been wrong before. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:05 pm

@Seabear great post and ITA and see it the same way bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal