SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:02 pm

I didn't realize Eric lived in LA. He seemed to be celebrating someone's birthday with a group of friends in Laguna Beach.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:06 pm

BlueJeanBaby wrote:Potentially off-topic and random, but what's the difference between the lead being out and about in LA versus (in this case) the men? No snark here, genuinely interested in understand what the limitations are for one versus the other.

As long as they are not on a safe house visit, they can come and go as they please. During SHV's they are supposed to stay at the SHV. The idea is if you are having some of your very limited time together you would not go out alone and you are not allowed to be seen together.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:Potentially off-topic and random, but what's the difference between the lead being out and about in LA versus (in this case) the men? No snark here, genuinely interested in understand what the limitations are for one versus the other.

As long as they are not on a safe house visit, they can come and go as they please. During SHV's they are supposed to stay at the SHV.  The idea is if you are having some of your very limited time together you would not go out alone and you are not allowed to be seen together.

Got it. So the presumption here is that there isn't an SHV occurring right now (Rachel out and about with producers all weekend) -- and MTA is being filmed this coming weekend. Would they do an SHV (per Rachel saying during the ESPYs that she gets to see her fiancé soon) during MTA weekend/ is there a date or historical reference for when her next SHV would be?
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:30 pm

I'll put money he's in LA to sign papers to be the next Bachelor. I don't think a F1 would try to be purposely spotted at a very popular location in LA

anything for attention with him

All imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Peter is living his life.  
And yes, he can visit the Grove if he likes. I don't see Rachel avoiding taking fan pic, why should he? IMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:51 pm

There was no location cited as far as I can see or is there, so  how can it be known if it's popular or not?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:00 pm

richmondrose wrote:There was no location cited as far as I can see or is there, so  how can it be known if it's popular or not?

It's one of the larger street malls and shopping areas in LA, I presume is where that note on popularity is coming from.

And a tweet mentioned he was spotted at the Grove. Guessing people connected the dots based on that tweet + fan photo.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Thanks, @BlueJeanBaby. Maybe he thought he would get lost in the crowd ... or not.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I didn't realize Eric lived in LA. He seemed to be celebrating someone's birthday with a group of friends in Laguna Beach.
Okay thanks. Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Based on the little we have:
- Rachel was out with her handler Friday evening. Now unaccounted for; she posted a pic "at home".
- Peter was at WI on Sat morning, in LA on Sunday.
- Eric has a weekend getaway with friends in LA.
- Bryan, as usual, unaccounted for because he's Mr. Mysterious but posted IG story of him "at home".

Jade just had a baby shower in LA with lots of bachelor nation girls (Kristina, Jasmine, etc) attending. But Rach is not there. My conclusion is Rachel is on SHV. With who, it's kind of obvious to me but open to interpretation.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 pm

I remember in Andi's season that Nick was spotted in LA during MTA filming weekend and I tried really really hard to see if there's any evidence pointing he's there for a SHV but we all know how that ended.

Peter is in LA. If he's f1 then I am glad finally he goes to Rachel, but dont they usually have handlers around?

Do you think it's possible TPTB "encourages" him to travel to LA to drum up ratings ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:41 pm

sdmom wrote:I remember in Andi's season that Nick was spotted in LA during MTA filming weekend and I tried really really hard to see if there's any evidence pointing he's there for a SHV but we all know how that ended.

Peter is in LA. If he's f1 then I am glad finally he goes to Rachel, but dont they usually have handlers around?

Do you think it's possible TPTB "encourages" him to travel to LA to drum up ratings ?

question Hm. Didn't know that about Nick as far as LA sighting goes. Was he approached to do Bach back then/ did he petition for it?

Do they even decide next Bach this early?
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal