SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 pm

@mindless

I could buy the jealous because of Rachel excuse during the show, but why is Peter still doing it? He's still liking comments about how terrible Bryan is and going by Dean's comments that he's anti-Bryan because of Peter, he's likely sh*t-talking Bryan in private and possibly encouraging Dean to shade him in interviews. I just don't buy for a second that he's still hung up on Rachel. He has seemed so happy to me since coming back from filming, which is the only reason I even believed RS's spoiler in the first place. I just think it's typical male ego, that shows jealousy over being beaten in a competition, even if he wasn't really interested in the prize. And I think he's just really insecure and needs external validation and knows that putting down Bryan helps.

JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 pm

@mindless I don't question the narrative that Peter is not into Rachel because I watch the show and can see it. IMO.

It is even more apparent when watching with the sound off for eg. His first 1on1 date to me.

I was not spoiled that he was in the f2, I would never think he got that far watching the first 2, possibly (can't remember)  3 episodes.

On this board is more into sleuthing and scrutinizing that the general viewers therefore I think more here seem to read things differently from sm and the P fans out there. JMO and I'm not speaking for the board just comparing what I am seeing on our board vs outside.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Pauldine! team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 77 1f64c  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 77 1f64c  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 77 1f64c  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 77 1f44a  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 77 1f4aa
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:36 pm

makeover wrote:When someone shows you their true colors, thank them and believe them. And Peter has definitely shown his true colors and it's a very insecure and petty one. When you have a problem with someone's confidence, that doesn't reflect on that person but your own insecurities and how you are comparing yourself to them.

When Dean attributed Miami as one of Bryan's "flaws" in their previous xoxo Gossip Girls session, I already knew both of them have a stereotype about Miami and the culture there. But only Peter was DUMB enough to elaborate on it, showing exactly what is in his mind. It's like Peter can't help himself from badmouthing Bryan...since Dean is not around, he did it with Eric but Eric is too smart and nice to take the bait. And Peter didn't even dare to confront Bryan on the show if he dislikes him that much. I'm sure all the one-sided animosity has to be surprising to Bryan after the show.

Peter is giving me Josh Murray vibes. The preachiness about love and hope but his actions not meeting words.

@makeover  I agree  Good Post  Like x 1,000,000  word  score  tyvm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Yeah, I didn't give Shawn a pass for his jealousy of Nick. It irritated me. I thought for sure that K&S would be over quick. But, nope they are a perfect fit for each other.

To me if Bryan had called Peter a plain, boring white boy from the Midwest, I would call Bryan petty and mean spirited too. So I am holding Peter to the same standard that I would hold Bryan too.

Peter is also the one whining on social media for people to be nicer and less mean and judgmental while he is mean and judgmental himself. Hypocrisy bugs me and Peter is a hypocrite. Plain and simple in my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:41 pm

When people imply Rachel's blinded, yet, she's seemingly appropriately judged/assessed the men that various members of Team Gossip Girl targeted at various points this season (Eric and Bryan). Blinded, I see.

The blinded one has even gone on to admit to E News/Zuri Hall that she got home and definitely looked all in to her F1 and found not one thing that they hadn't already told her. And she stressed more than once she super looked lololol, which sort of sounded like she did more than just a Google search, but I digress... My point? She couldn't find one thing her man didn't disclose to her during the show.

Rachel was seeing people pretty clearly, it would seem to me. And she definitely wasn't nearly as "blinded" as the knock on her seems to be. Because, I mean her judgment has her, you know... Dodging bullets left and right with Peter and his crew. Jeepers creepers.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 pm

I thought Shawn was a jerk too and I'm not excusing Peter's mean comments. I was simply saying that I think the fact that he's so bothered by Bryan, especially after seeing Rachel all giddy with him, tells me there are feelings there. I don't think it's because he wants to be top dog or whatever. I do think he's intimidated by Bryan's confidence, like Shawn was intimidated by some of Nick's characteristics he was lacking himself, but I don't think he'd be so bothered if Bryan wasn't such an obvious favourite. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:04 pm

Bryan's new IG post: https://instagram.com/p/BW33ExInKke/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:04 pm

mindless wrote:I thought Shawn was a jerk too and I'm not excusing Peter's mean comments. I was simply saying that I think the fact that he's so bothered by Bryan, especially after seeing Rachel all giddy with him, tells me there are feelings there. I don't think it's because he wants to be top dog or whatever. I do think he's intimidated by Bryan's confidence, like Shawn was intimidated by some of Nick's characteristics he was lacking himself, but I don't think he'd be so bothered if Bryan wasn't such an obvious favourite. JMO.

Completely agree! (And let's not forget, K slept with Nick... so, the jerk behavior IMO was semi-rooted in that). JMO.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:08 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Bryan's new IG post: https://instagram.com/p/BW33ExInKke/
He's hot and he's the winner here in all aspects and he knows it. Can't hate him!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Bryan's new IG post: https://instagram.com/p/BW33ExInKke/

Hottie! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:14 pm

@mindless I think we're rewriting history a bit re Shawn laugh out loud. He was ripped to shreds too IMO. Peter just needs to move on from Bryan, hopefully the finale isn't too dramatic.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal