SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:37 am

If Peter gave two hoots about Rachel and was really showing me that he was interested and falling for her, then I'd agree but IMO he didn't care so what does it matter to him at this point that Bryan was wearing the watch. He blurts it out as if he was jealous about the watch itself.

Shawn was loosing his mind anytime anyone got near Kaitlyn or when TOG (the real TOG) said anything about his date with K. Peter's facial reaction tells me IMHO not so much that he takes offensive that Bryan is wearing the watch, but rather he despises being in Bryan's presence. Bryan could have simply walked with without the watch and I'm sure Peter's mouth would contort like he usually does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:38 am

LynnTa wrote:Why did Peter bring up the WATCH again here? Its not like he was seeing it for the 1st time. The guys saw the watch back in Switzerland.
Is that the magic watch?  What was that about? Was he asking Rachel or Bryan or both?

He is jealous and I bet he knows it's game over at this point, but some men don't like to admit defeat. It's evident from his comments on the show and SM. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:39 am

bleuberry wrote:Random semi-vague quotes + contemplative selfies are straight out of the Josh Murray starter kit laugh out loud. JMO.

I don't think the quote is vague at all...it pretty famous actually and I think its direct response to the Peter clip.

I think Peter is showing he's a lot more like Josh than Bryan is IMO giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:43 am

Did he choose that pic to prove his cheeks aren't fake? I'm surprised he even reacted TBH. Was this the straw that broke the camel's back after all the speculation?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:44 am

sfrank wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Random semi-vague quotes + contemplative selfies are straight out of the Josh Murray starter kit laugh out loud. JMO.

I don't think the quote is vague at all...it pretty famous actually and I think its direct response to the Peter clip.

I think Peter is showing he's a lot more like Josh than Bryan is IMO giggling
^ Yeah, I think it is a direct response to the clip too! And what a classy one it is team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 1f44c

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45 am

Really? Just today TPBP released a clip of Peter trashing Bryan's whole character, stereotyping him, his heritage and all the people in Miami as fake boobs, tits and asses, yet Bryan's response to 'not react, stay above it' is Josh like? Really? Is Bryan supposed to be act like robot, and not react? Bryan Imo clearly is the one targeted by Peter, yet its Bryan who's at fault? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45 am

Another nail in the coffin imo. It's now basically confirmed she wore that watch in her first post back talking about finding true love & a best friend. NO way she'd wear that if Peter was her fiancé he'd make her throw it out or some stupid sh!t JMO

Between thebwatch and her favorite personal trainer, girl don't play laugh out loud I can't wait for the ATFR
imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:47 am

I would be very surprised if Bryan chose to have fillers in his cheeks. That is just odd. Of note, Bryan's Father and Grandmother both have pronounced cheeks, so I think it just runs in the family. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:48 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:50 am

Rachelsseason wrote:Bryan's new IG post: https://instagram.com/p/BW33ExInKke/

Bryan is a man of character. Proud of this man that stays out of the drama. He is a good hearted kind hearted soul. team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 1f64c  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 1f64c  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 1f64c

Rachel being a woman of brains and beauty followed her intuition and heart and chose wisely with Bryan. team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 1f49d  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 1f49e   team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 79 1f64c  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal