SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:31 am

@Leapoffaith....mate SC please of the poles pretty please...thanks much.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:36 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:WTH?? How long has this "Meet Lisa" video been on the TenPlay site?  Did I completely miss it until now?

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-to-know-lisa

And one for Alix https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-to-know-alix

ETA: There are clips for Laura, Belinda, Michelle, Lisa, Alix and Elora.  I swear I don't remember Lisa or Alix clips being aired but I might just be losing it.  Can someone else please confirm?

The Lisa one has been there for a while but that Alix one is new to me?! and did you see the poles in the last clip for Alix!!! hahaha they look like the pole on the Laura Matty SC Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 3806527698

I must be really unobservant because I hadn't seen the ones for Lisa or Alix!  Was the Lisa one aired on the show or is it only on TenPlay?  Checking out the poles now... Hugesmile

ETA: Pole comparison

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Y4tBUxc
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 IUZxcXm
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 GERufpx

Source

romance realist wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Img_1310
Source: @Sundy's screen cap

The poles in the Matty/Laura one look cleaner/more smooth & consistent in shape to me, but what's that blurred thing in the foreground on the left?  Could that be a branch of the creeper we see in the Alix pics???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:46 am

Nice one @Bobette i wish i knew how to make SCs ...I don't think its the same place but found it funny that those similar looking poles came up on the meet Alix clip ... so IMO it tells me that the poles and Matty/Laura SC could really be in Australia yes question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:49 am

Thanks guys....totally plausible IMO that the Laura/Matty SC are at the mansion. I believe poster @Sundy lightened that SC hence the poles would look smoother IMO and if not at the mansion then as @leapoffaith said, it could be another place in Australia...the plot thickens IMO.

ETA - for those of us unable to watch the videos, was it specified exactly where Alix's video was filmed or is it a guess that it was at the mansion...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:06 am

@mercieme i'm assuming it was at her home town? is that where all the meet contestants vids are usually done?? if it is i believe Alix is from Wollongong which is near Sydney..about an hour or so away....also i believe Lauras is originally from Wollongong..i am not sure but lauras mum may still live there?? but in saying this i don't think that SC is a HTD..it looks to me like the end of a one on one or SQT date.... scratch JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:10 am

Thanks @leapoffaith...IA that Alix's intro was probably filmed in her hometown. So the architecture of the poles can be around Sydney area or just outside. If that's the case another possibility could be the F5 to F4 date that usually takes place on the outskirts of Sydney...should be interesting where it ends up being.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 am

Awesome sleuthing  yes

New thread coming up so hold your posts for the new thread....

Feel free to copy and move any SC posts to the SC thread....

Thread 3 here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM