SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:09 pm

The most annoying thing of the entire MTA episode was CH saying Joziah all night - like 50 times Joziah!! It seemed almost intentional. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:10 pm

The only thing they keep showing us in the finale previews is Rachel breaking up with Peter. It seems like the only thing we KNOW. Which is making me think he is F1. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:11 pm

lleyki wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud as if Rachel is picking anyone but Bryan

I'm actually finding how little they're showing of their time in that final episode, very telling. I know many people have wondered about why, if Peter isn't F1, they're showing so much focus on them and their struggle. But I find Bryan's conspicuous absence, even if we know he makes it to Final 2, very telling. My guess is if they show too much of their FSD and LCD, it might really give away the ending.

eta: I have always liked Rachel, as I've always said. While I never placed her on the pedestal some seemed to, I didn't really agree with some of the harsher criticisms she got. That said, I will say there were some moments watching tonight, where I could see why some find her a bit smug. I can't give specifics but there were just some moments where her tone or body language bothered me a little.

I think the reason they're showing so little of Bryan is because Eric hasn't been eliminated yet and they don't want to spoil the F2. I think they're trying to make us think Peter is let go at F3 because he doesn't want to propose and that's the only reason they're showing clips of him. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 pm

When Rachel says, " I don't know what to say" she's not wearing the same clothes as with Peter..
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:15 pm

lleyki wrote:laugh out loud as if Rachel is picking anyone but Bryan

I'm actually finding how little they're showing of their time in that final episode, very telling. I know many people have wondered about why, if Peter isn't F1, they're showing so much focus on them and their struggle. But I find Bryan's conspicuous absence, even if we know he makes it to Final 2, very telling. My guess is if they show too much of their FSD and LCD, it might really give away the ending.

eta: I have always liked Rachel, as I've always said. While I never placed her on the pedestal some seemed to, I didn't really agree with some of the harsher criticisms she got. That said, I will say there were some moments watching tonight, where I could see why some find her a bit smug. I can't give specifics but there were just some moments where her tone or body language bothered me a little.

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:16 pm

If for some reason Bryan not F1 please oh please let him be the next lead.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:18 pm

I agree Ileyki. I especially cringed at her treatment of Fred. I felt all season while he was on that she had some kind of contempt for him. Could have been more gracious even though she knew he wouldn't last long.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:21 pm

I think Kenny has the shot at TB. They showed him a lot, he got quit a bit of air time.

I think they showed the love Bryan has for Rachel, he said it all. I actually thought they showed quite a bit of his journey.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:22 pm

luvstx wrote:I agree Ileyki. I especially cringed at her treatment of Fred. I felt all season while he was on that she had some kind of contempt for him.  Could have been more gracious even though she knew he wouldn't last long.

and it showed a side of her that i did not like.... preconceived ideas that a young kid cannot mature into a successful man. I was very upset the way she handled him. she did not have to use a rose for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 pm

luvstx wrote:I agree Ileyki. I especially cringed at her treatment of Fred. I felt all season while he was on that she had some kind of contempt for him.  Could have been more gracious even though she knew he wouldn't last long.

Yeah, while I thought his emotions after his speech was a bit much, I can't say I fault him for a lot of what he said. It did feel like Rachel wrote off Fred right from the start for whatever reason. I don't know if it was just that weird for her because she knew him when he was in 3rd grade and she was older but whatever it was, she was not feeling him at all. 

I think the reason they're showing so little of Bryan is because Eric hasn't been eliminated yet and they don't want to spoil the F2. I think they're trying to make us think Peter is let go at F3 because he doesn't want to propose and that's the only reason they're showing clips of him. JMO.

Good point. And makes sense.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 pm

I like how Rachel said that she had a really great group of guys, overall. She did. I think this was overall the most likeable cast of men that I can recall. I also like the discussion about how Adam and Matt made it to 5th and 6th place with almost no screen time. Perhaps next season the editors can show us a little bit more of the cast members who finish relatively high, but not in the top four.

I think Dean handled his time in the hot seat really well. He had a very good interview. I could tell from his facial expressions that he still carries some feelings for Rachel. As far as Paradise -- I'm going to wait to see what happens onscreen. I'm not going to judge his behavior ahead of time. I'm sure that his name is in the mix for the next Bachelor, and I've no objection to that. I still like him and he has tons of fans.

It would have been nice to see more of Alex. Is he going to Paradise? As for Fred, I kind of get it. He had zero chance getting out of the limo. But what I think he doesn't understand is that most of the guys had little more chance than he did. They just made it further in the process because that's how the show works.

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Kenny has the shot at TB. They showed him a lot, he got quit a bit of air time.

I think they showed the love Bryan has for Rachel, he said it all. I actually thought they showed quite a bit of his journey.

i am not sure of that.
i think he quit the show too soon and a lot of audience will associate him with lee and how he behaved
they may want to add salt on the dish though and add him in the loop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose