SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Right! Maybe Mr Lindsay isn't there, and the other two ask her mother/family but Bryan, needs to ask her father, because that's the right thing/cultural thing to do?
You are probably right. Originally I would have thought that rachel would be totally meh about following rules like this but now I can easily imagine her peeing herself in excitement if Bryan goes this route laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 The-final-four-for-deanna

This one is an anomaly. Graham took himself out at F4.  It has even been mentioned on this forum that he was her intended F1. That's what I thought when I watched it... I was shocked when he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:42 pm

JoJo was not happy that Jordan didn't ask, she freaked out IIRC. I'm wondering now if Rachel "I hope he proposes" is because he didn't get her father's blessing during MTP which she finds out ala JoJo.

He called just before FRC, but she doesn't know and this is what makes her nervous about him asking her to marry him.

Just speculating based on previous situations when the F1 didn't get blessings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:08 pm

I don't think we've seen any special evening fantasy date suites in the previews. It appears that the evening portion of the fantasy dates happen in the men's regular hotel rooms. Is this normal?

Last time I watched was Ashley/JP season and I remember the fantasy suites as being very romantic and beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Rolly wrote:
SFoster wrote:Hey, the fb folks say they are throwing me a party if Eric gets FR. So whatchyall got?

laugh out loud

ETA: jk!!  I just think #ItsMiracleSeason
I think if Eric is F1 you deserve a party! "The most dramatic season ever"!!!  bestbud!

If Eric gets the final rose and Rachel, that's the best prize ever!  bestbud! neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1377737533 rose bud beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Remember Nick got to meet Rachel's dad off-camera and the blessings could come the same way - off camera so we won't see them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:44 pm

I'll be surprised if they keep Bryan's FD for another episode because don't they usually try to downplay the f1's FD? They don't describe it so maybe it doesn't go well. no idea

They're highlighting Peter as maybe not being willing to propose which could be setting him up as the heartbroken f2, especially if he either does propose or tells Rachel he's fallen in love with her. Normally the edit could mean that he's the f1 and will propose but the sleuthing of SHV makes that unlikely. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:00 pm

albean99 wrote:I'll be surprised if they keep Bryan's FD for another episode because don't they usually try to downplay the f1's FD? They don't describe it so maybe it doesn't go well. no idea

They're highlighting Peter as maybe not being willing to propose which could be setting him up as the heartbroken f2, especially if he either does propose or tells Rachel he's fallen in love with her. Normally the edit could mean that he's the f1 and will propose but the sleuthing of SHV makes that unlikely. All JMO.

I'm not giving up yet on Peter being Fi because IMHO his edit to me is similar to some F1 before in previous
season.  Plus it seems that majority of the descriptions that Rachel gives about her Fiancé pertains to Peter.
With regards to the SHV photos similar to R & B photos ....that can be taken individually in advance by the producers/handlers for sleuthing purposes.  What better way to give suspense and thrills to fans of both sides that to make them guessing.  Just my opinion.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:59 pm

rinacabigas wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'll be surprised if they keep Bryan's FD for another episode because don't they usually try to downplay the f1's FD? They don't describe it so maybe it doesn't go well. no idea

I'm not giving up yet on Peter being Fi because IMHO his edit to me is similar to some F1 before in previous
season.  Plus it seems that majority of the descriptions that Rachel gives about her Fiancé pertains to Peter.
With regards to the SHV photos similar to R & B photos ....that can be taken individually in advance by the producers/handlers for sleuthing purposes.  What better way to give suspense and thrills to fans of both sides that to make them guessing.  Just my opinion.

You read my mind. Yes, the pics have elements for both Bryan and Peter. Peter's pic yesterday with the matching sheets, spread and pillows. And the mysterious paint on her hand that seems to match the paint on the grass and Peter's foot. As well as Bryan being there at the pool and sofa. It may have been "cooler weather" when Rachel was photographed there with the onesie on. :gotcha:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:30 pm

No one seen any new preview or heard anything about Monday show.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:50 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 The-final-four-for-deanna

This one is an anomaly. Graham took himself out at F4.  It has even been mentioned on this forum that he was her intended F1.  That's what I thought when I watched it... I was shocked when he left.

What season was this? Who was the lead? TIA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Rolly wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This one is an anomaly. Graham took himself out at F4.  It has even been mentioned on this forum that he was her intended F1.  That's what I thought when I watched it... I was shocked when he left.

What season was this? Who was the lead? TIA

Deanna's and Graham left!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702