SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:54 am

@HEA I agree. IMO it's a race thing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:00 am

interesting.... scroll down to peter. Not everyone seems to love him eh? neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

https://theringer.com/who-should-be-the-next-bachelor-b65879f72744

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:10 am

makeover wrote:I wish I were as cool as you @Alanna laugh out loud. In my estimation, I think Bryan is already incredibly poised with all the unjustified hate thrown his way since the beginning of the season. SM reacts to him like he is cheating on Rachel, while simultaneously trash-talking not only other contestants but Rachel herself as well laugh out loud. It's just mind-boggling. If I were Bryan, I would regret doing the show - love or no love found. It's not worth it. So compared to me, he is handling it like a BOSS.
I have no idea how cool or uncool I'd be in his place but I also didn't sign up for it. Every f1 guy is put through the wringer. I'm sure JP didn't enjoy hearing how he's abusive either, probably less than Bryan enjoys being mocked for his smooth lines I imagine, but that's the nature of the beast these guys sign up for. Hopefully his little firecracker is worth it to him in the end. I thought the shower post was cute too but too much of a good thing isn't good either imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:15 am

Rolly wrote:
Just Looking wrote:The thing that really get to me with the US shows is the engagement at the end.  I've said it before AUS and NZ seasons do not end in an engagement, but they often lead ready for a his after a few months?to long term relationships, engagements, weddings, babies.  It's so much more realistic IMO and I really don't understand why US keeps on with the engagement at the end thing.  Maybe someone can explain this?  JMO

ITA if it were acceptable to have this end without an engagement it would make more sense. They have had maybe two individual dates with many other guys involved and then an engagement is expected? It cheapens the asking her to marry you if you ask me. Who is honestly ready for this after a few months? I don't care that it's always been this way.  deadhorse Still doesn't make sense to me. JMO.
Thank you Rolly. This is something that I struggle with but as was said before, this is the way the US show is and everyone goes on it knowing this so I guess there should be no surprises.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:17 am

With the way Peter is being perceived by the audience I have to wonder if Rachel has become a bit resentful of him. I can't wait to see their interaction at atfr. Very interesting what her friend put on insta. She seems over it too.

JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:18 am

Rachel continuing to stress that she wants someone who wants the things she wants with her is a complete giveaway that she saw through Peter. I don't know how it gets more clear at this point.

Again, I ask, how do we get him being her F2 choice? Rachel has been so perceptive this whole time, even acknowledging that she did Dean a favor by letting him out of this so he could go figure himself out and freely love the next person/people without projecting/mixing up/confusing his feelings about everything with his family with feelings of genuine love for someone/her. She was so mature and perceptive in explaining it. She saw it clearly. There is no way that I believe she can't/doesn't see Peter.

Also, right quick. Oh, dear. Jasmine and Jaimi are gearing up? Lol. Jasmine and some of the other Team!Rachel girls have been increasingly seeming Team Bryan lately, imo, including leaving Team Jerome type comments in Rachel's posts the past week, like the one where she posted about Disney being "magical."

If Team!Rachel doesn't outright know what's up (and there are plenty of ways for them to know given how much they hang out with the guys from Rachel's season who undoubtedly know given the way they all gossip, Alex insinuating he knew but walking it back, LOGIC, and things like Adam's recent comment last night to Bryan about the edit trying to make things seem a certain way-- yeah, they know), then like most anyone else who is reading this whole situation objectively, they are not here for seeing their girl cry at the hands of someone who seems checked out about their girl. It's extra notable to watch the lightbulb go on for people in real time, too, because Jaimi went from leaving a rose on Peter in the episode in one of his interactions with Rachel to getting through the episode and leaving that comment. So many people see it. I mean...

Either way... I know people have a lot of opinions about all of those girls from Nick's season, but one thing I haven't/can't ever argue, is that when it comes to Rachel? They routinely have her back, build her up, support her, throw her love, and all else. Their love for Rachel is arguably something that cannot be argued they are truly good and genuine about no matter what else anyone doesn't like about them/their character, imo. And honestly, I'm glad we're getting signs that Rachel (and Bryan) are going to have some support.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:25 am

BlackHalo wrote:With the way Peter is being perceived by the audience I have to wonder if Rachel has become a bit resentful of him. I can't wait to see their interaction at atfr. Very interesting what her friend put on insta. She seems over it too.

JMO.
Totally!! I think instead of laying blame where it belongs, at the feet of the producers and show runners, she's going to put it on Peter as if he's the one that made himself look perfect to the audience and her man look like the player. Which isn't true. First, he doesn't control the edit and second, there is something about B that even she thought was a douche at first and her sister and family pretty much confirmed as well imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 am

1:33 - 1:38

Peter is such a jerk!

Rachel: That's not what that means to me though.
Peter: And I struggle with that though.

Look at his face and mocking tone as he shakes his head and mimics Rachel and her use of the word though.
This guy is a passive aggressive nightmare.

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:44 am

@likeashipblown

all is well but this would mean that Rachel had a choice to pick the F2. I am not 100% convinced of it.

Once she made it clear who she was in love with, it was up to the prods to decide where to put the F2 and F3 for more drama to prepare the candidate for the next bachelor gig

the one who cry the most wins!

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:45 am

At this point, everyones opinions have been made. It's too late in the game for any audience member to change their mind. Anything Bryan does will be considered fake fake fake, and anything peter does will be perfect perfect perfect. If this three have issues with each other (no secret of no love between peter and Bryan) my suggestion is for them to fake smile through it at AFTR, act cordial and move on.

Although I loved every minute of Bryan's disastrous MTP, I'm objective enough to say that they were tough on him without a fair shot. I guess he just gives off bad vibes in general. But him and rachel sitting down after and patting each other on the back, talking about how amazing it went kinda confirms this two really live in la la land. Like, at least acknowledge it could have gone better. Ish.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:46 am

I don't really know where you stand.................................

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Qq11
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am

kerriway wrote:

1:33 - 1:38

Peter is such a jerk!

Rachel: That's not what that means to me though.
Peter: And I struggle with that though.

Look at his face and mocking tone as he shakes his head and mimics Rachel and her use of the word though.
This guy is a passive aggressive nightmare.

Imo he simply doesn't like Rachel. It's his way or no way, and he won't compromise. And his mocking tone isn't cool.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702