SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm

There shouldn't have to be a choice IMO as long as it's a healthy relationship. They are putting Rachel in the same position that they are accusing Bryan of. Rachel can never say her Dad is the most important man in her life?

The love for your husband and the love for you parents are two different types of love IMO and neither one makes it better than the other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kerriway Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:18 pm

IA with you guys, I think the mom conversation was spliced and diced.

Bryan began by saying his mom was special because of her unconditional love IIRC. Even if the convo wasn't spliced and he really did put his foot in his mouth by saying she is #1, the fact that the Lindsays wouldn't let it go was telling. Bryan was a first time visitor and they were still combative. If they didn't believe him they should of brought it up to Rachel but IMO they weren't mad about just the mom thing. Based on the blog it's clear they thought he was a con artist/player and wanted to expose him.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There shouldn't have to be a choice IMO as long as it's a healthy relationship. They are putting Rachel in the same position that they are accusing Bryan of. Rachel can never say her Dad is the most important man in her life?

The love for your husband and the love for you parents are two different types of love IMO and neither one makes it better than the other.

Rachel, on Fater's day, posted a pic to the "#1 man in my life". If we want to be fair, should we be concerned too? And that's a post after she's engaged.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Did anyone else notice during the dinner portion with Bryan that the reaction shots of the sister were spliced in from when they were in the living room?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:26 pm

makeover wrote:Rachel's family seems very traditional and I think it's already a stretch for them that Rachel chose to be on a (trashy, let's be real) reality TV show twice! I bet they were cringing every time they see Rachel French kissing Bryan or making out with Peter in the hot tub.

I don't blame them for having their guards up about Bryan if they found out he was also on another show years ago called the Player. Ironically, from reading the sypnosis/recaps for the Player, it seems like a low budget version of the Bachelor series laugh out loud.

Perfectly stated esp. the bolded! cantstopl rofl I don't use 'too good for this show' for contestants anymore coz they chose to be on it but as a family, the Lindsays are definitely too good for this show IMO. I think her dad just uses his job excuse to avoid the embarrassment of appearing on this sh*tshow. laugh out loud And this might be kinda tinfoil-ery but I think her mom was pro-Peter coz that would mean her daughter doesn't get engaged to someone from this crapfest. She was so happy giving permission to 'date' her daughter. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Imo all the home visits were heavily producer influenced. They most likely gave some 'ideas' what the gist of the three guys were, and no doubt some info about Bryan's mother was added there. There's no way the family would've followed the TPBP sl so closely otherwise. Jmo

And imo it's a good thing he said that his mother is the most important woman in his life. Who else should he have said? I bet saying Rachel would've gotten a few eye rolls, and it'd be silly.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo all the home visits were heavily producer influenced. They most likely gave some 'ideas' what the gist of the three guys were, and no doubt some info about Bryan's mother was added there. There's no way the family would've followed the TPBP sl so closely otherwise. Jmo

And imo it's a good thing he said that his mother is the most important woman in his life. Who else should he have said? I bet saying Rachel would've gotten a few eye rolls, and it'd be silly.

Exactly. If he says Rachel, he's a fraud. If he says his mom, he's a mama's boy.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:32 pm

@Cocoasneeze neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698 "Rachel is the most important woman in my life"

Constance - Get the hell out of here. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:33 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There shouldn't have to be a choice IMO as long as it's a healthy relationship. They are putting Rachel in the same position that they are accusing Bryan of. Rachel can never say her Dad is the most important man in her life?

Rachel, on Fater's day, posted a pic to the "#1 man in my life". If we want to be fair, should we be concerned too? And that's a post after she's engaged.
Kinda imo!! If your relationship with your parents is totally different, on a different plane than a romantic love and you're not trying to compare them, no need to use the same language and call out favorites or rank them imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:40 pm

IMO Bryan could easily have gotten away with, "My mom and I are very close. She is very important to me." That would have passed without comment and even been admired. But Bryan always deals in extremes -- his mom is the MOST important woman. He is in LOVE with Rachel, he loved her from the night he met her! He LOVES her family. That's just how he rolls. When he's in, he's all in.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:43 pm

I have two boys and I love them dearly.

So the more I think about it, the more confused I become:
Rachel can say proudly she's a daddy's girl (absolutely fine, no problem), I think she said that to Nick too. But if Bryan is a mama's boy, that's a bad thing?
Is this a culture/ gender stereotype that men should be strong and independent but girls can be spoiled rotten by daddy?
I really am scratch

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Clearly the portion of Bryan getting up to go talk to Dad was also spliced and diced to make it seem that he was running away from a question.

This is what IMO happens when a lead "finds" her one on night one and then leaves the editors to work over time. They do it somehow the crooks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702