SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Ilovepeter I don't think it was all Bryan from night one. I think Peter and Bryan stood out equally in different ways to her on night one. Just one responded in giving her what she needs. Rachel loves the affection and touching, it makes her giddy. I think as the show went on she realized that Bryan enjoyed giving her what she needs.

I honestly can't see Rachel and Peter lasting, it just wasn't in him to be that person for her. To me that means he wasn't into her, but it could just be Peter is reserved. Either way, he was not comfortable giving love in the way Rachel wants it. Neither of them should have to live in a way that is not comfortable. I do think if they had been meant to be, we would have seen them learning to compromise in a way to make them both happy. To me that stand off on the FSD showed me that they were not meant to be, not only was their no compromise, but there was no comforting even. JMO.

stuckinsc,

I just wanted to thank you for a great post! You said so much of what I feel about Peter and Bryan and how everything played out. I thought it was a two man race with Peter and Bryan. I don't feel that we got to see Rachel and Bryan's love story. It would be nice if TPTB would just let us see it, in lieu of the other drama they love to highlight.

I do think that Bryan gave Rachel the affection she needed. I saw Peter as a more reserved person who is not as touchy feely. I believe that Rachel had feelings for both of them, but in the end Bryan gave her the emotional intimacy and closeness that she wanted. Peter was unable to give her that. He talked about still having walls up on his HTD. He seemed to be struggling throughout the season. For Bryan it was natural and easy and spontaneous. But for Peter it seemed too difficult and complicated.

I agree with you that the discussion with Rachel and Peter showed that they were not meant to be. If it's really love, then two people will find a way to sort out their differences and compromise. The fact that this did not happen with Rachel and Peter means that it was just not there for them.

I wanted to also thank you for being fair to both guys, for not judging them harshly. It all worked out the way it was supposed to and that's a good thing!
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm

coolangel wrote:
pbmax wrote:
coolangel wrote:But isn't that the show? IMO A lot of contestants who come in for a specific lead are like that - case in point. Shawn in Kaitlyn's season or Whitney during Chris's season. I don't know if Bryan came only for Rachel but if he liked the person he saw on Nick's season and was all in, that doesn't make him insincere IMO.. kinda delusional and in a bubble, sure (JMO). I see comments on SM from women who want to sign up for Peter's season and are already planning having his babies. laugh out loud laugh out loud Some of them might make the cut and be there night 1 already in love with Peter. IMO that's the reason the show has recycled leads and doesn't go for random people like earlier seasons.

--snipped for brevity--
All JMO

Not necessarily.  That can happen in the real world.  People have gotten married from crossing path (saw someone across a room), something drew them to that person and they wanted to know them and pursue a relationship.

I agree about it in the real world. On this show, I don't coz you don't know the other person IMO - you just know the person TPTB chose to show during the earlier season which may/may not be real. IMO You are basically in love with the lead's edit if you are all in night 1. IMO It either works like in Kaitlyn and Shawn's case or blows up the minute RL starts like in Whitney and Chris's case.

All JMO

There are some people that look pass the editing of this show, myself included. You have to watch not see, but anyway it's the little things that draws you. Real life or the bubble you still have to get to know who the person is.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I find all the concern about Bryan's "player status", insincerity, etc. honestly amusing. He's 37 years old and has dated for a couple of decades so he should know what he wants, how he wants it and how to get it. He is an absolute gem. How do we know that? Because in this age of tell me everything social media - all we get is a reality show from 13 years ago that means nothing to me, at all. I've said it before. I know 12 year olds with worse reps. This is Miami, Sin City part 2 and we've got lots of pictures of him and family, staff, his boys, a few girls. In other words, crickets. Compared to most, he's stellar, respectful, a good guy.
Rachel would be a fool to trade him for Peter. When she broke down in tears right in front of Peter, he gave her a pat on the shoulder. Run a Bryan response through the filter of your mind, real quick. He is a phenomenal find for Rachel. Best lover and companion through every pregnancy, headache and hiccup.
Anyone who wants a man like Peter - can have him. I have had no phase of my life beyond the age of 10 where he would be enough for me. When I look at him, I see a very attractive mannequin. I thrive on affection and consideration, demonstrative caring and intimacy. Peter depresses me. He looks worried that he might actually give a damn.
I'm happy for Big Rach. Assuming she and Bryan made it to the Fantasy Suite, I'm sure he proved he's a keeper.  

@chgohighlife :claphands :claphands :claphands You get a standing ovation from me on this post! Bravo!!!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:54 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:I find all the concern about Bryan's "player status", insincerity, etc. honestly amusing. He's 37 years old and has dated for a couple of decades so he should know what he wants, how he wants it and how to get it. He is an absolute gem. How do we know that? Because in this age of tell me everything social media - all we get is a reality show from 13 years ago that means nothing to me, at all. I've said it before. I know 12 year olds with worse reps. This is Miami, Sin City part 2 and we've got lots of pictures of him and family, staff, his boys, a few girls. In other words, crickets. Compared to most, he's stellar, respectful, a good guy.
Rachel would be a fool to trade him for Peter. When she broke down in tears right in front of Peter, he gave her a pat on the shoulder. Run a Bryan response through the filter of your mind, real quick. He is a phenomenal find for Rachel. Best lover and companion through every pregnancy, headache and hiccup.
Anyone who wants a man like Peter - can have him. I have had no phase of my life beyond the age of 10 where he would be enough for me. When I look at him, I see a very attractive mannequin. I thrive on affection and consideration, demonstrative caring and intimacy. Peter depresses me. He looks worried that he might actually give a damn.
I'm happy for Big Rach. Assuming she and Bryan made it to the Fantasy Suite, I'm sure he proved he's a keeper.  

@chgohighlife  :claphands :claphands :claphands You get a standing ovation from me on this post! Bravo!!!

Thanks so much! I am a certifiable Bryan gusher and waaaay too invested in this amazing love story.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:@Ilovepeter I don't think it was all Bryan from night one. I think Peter and Bryan stood out equally in different ways to her on night one. Just one responded in giving her what she needs. Rachel loves the affection and touching, it makes her giddy. I think as the show went on she realized that Bryan enjoyed giving her what she needs.

I honestly can't see Rachel and Peter lasting, it just wasn't in him to be that person for her. To me that means he wasn't into her, but it could just be Peter is reserved. Either way, he was not comfortable giving love in the way Rachel wants it. Neither of them should have to live in a way that is not comfortable. I do think if they had been meant to be, we would have seen them learning to compromise in a way to make them both happy. To me that stand off on the FSD showed me that they were not meant to be, not only was their no compromise, but there was no comforting even. JMO.

Well said and I agree 100%.

I don't think Peter is a bad/evil person - however, I wish he could have just left when he realized that he wasn't feeling it. So now we've had to endure this premise that he is supposedly falling in love with Rachel and that he really is into her. Don't think he is all to blame, as I'm sure production has probably encouraged him to hang in there in hopes to up his Bach chances, but still wish he could have just removed himself from it so that some of the other men, who genuinely liked Rachel, could have had a better shot with her.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:38 pm

I am convinced tptb would neither let Peter leave nor Rachel dump him. Almighty ratings are the driver and his fan base is huge, JMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:53 pm

So sorry I am not savvy enough to bring it over but there is a story on Rachel's instagram page of Copper in his travel crate saying goodnight after what is likely his return home after the SHV this past weekend. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:19 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:So sorry I am not savvy enough to bring it over but there is a story on Rachel's instagram page of Copper in his travel crate saying goodnight after what is likely his return home after the SHV this past weekend. JMO

I don't think there's a SHV this past weekend. Rachel was in Dallas with her cousins. Bryan was at home' that's his couch at his IG story.
However, I am guessing Rachel is already or going to be in LA very soon because as you mentioned, Copper is in his travel crate.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:03 pm

I wonder if Copper will make an appearance at the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:07 pm

Maybe Copper will be the next TB. That will definitely be a season of firsts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702