SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Have you seen Dean latest IG post? He looks so happy as if he was told he is going to be the bachelor or something.
Or is he just in love?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGD9xAAca9/

WOW!!!!

It looks like he is making a 180° here!!!

deanie_babiesFrom then til now, what an incredible journey. I have nothing but the utmost love and respect for @therachlindsay and I'm excited to watch the rest of her love story unfold #letloveleadtheway
Dean IG

snipped

Where on his IG did he say that?

oups sorry, thought I shared the link https://www.instagram.com/p/BWsMsU9gcvz/?taken-by=deanie_babies

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:01 am

The bachelor has not been chosen per Chris Harrison.

Source: https://youtu.be/3GSXiArXl20
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:14 am

I think they always say that, to try to get people to watch BIP and keep people on the hook. I think they already know who they're going with, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:37 am

I have to say, that Rachel is really great interviewee. She's articulate, funny, charming, and quick with her wit and answers. It's been such a joy following her during this journey.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:46 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I have to say, that Rachel is really great interviewee. She's articulate, funny, charming, and quick with her wit and answers. It's been such a joy following her during this journey.
:yes: I fall more and more in love with her whenever I watch her interviews. The charisma is off the charts. And I swear when she imitated her fiance saying "Rachel..." in a disapproving tone, she sounded exactly like Bryan laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:50 am

makeover wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I have to say, that Rachel is really great interviewee. She's articulate, funny, charming, and quick with her wit and answers. It's been such a joy following her during this journey.
:yes: I fall more and more in love with her whenever I watch her interviews. The charisma is off the charts. And I swear when she imitated her fiance saying "Rachel..." in a disapproving tone, she sounded exactly like Bryan laugh out loud.

Lol, I thought the exactly same thing. that was classic Bryan, even her voice inflection haha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:53 am

sdmom wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:https://youtu.be/xaT1fnA9Oq0

So at around 1:45 Ashley I asked if there's anything her fiancé saw on the show and go Rachel, why did you do that? Rachel replied yes 100 % but I am not going to tell you what it is or I will give away who he is.  (And she's so cute saying it!)
I wonder if that's the hot tub scene she's referring to. She'd said it's cringe worthy and embarrassing for her family to see (and if Peter's the sensitive fiancé, I doubt she would say that about the "passionate" scene).
All Jmo.
She is really cute when she says that. Lol.

And while I have no clue if it's that exact moment, because she says "things," plural, that he's been like, "Rachel..." there can be no doubt that whatever those things are, they probably are more Peter-related, imo.

Because if her F1 questioned her about generic stuff that he was bothered by (like, why so much kissing, or why so much hugging and blah blah) and wanted to know why she did certain things, she'd be at no risk of revealing who it is, by giving examples, because it would be applicable to other scenarios/guys and wouldn't rule anyone out or in based on who is left standing.

Her examples that her guy has had issues with-- have to clearly be more specific in nature and rule out the other guy, meaning Peter, meaning his issues are primarily related to something/things/moments with Peter, I suspect. That's the only way Rachel giving an example would rule the other person out or make it clear who she's with.

So, yeah, probs that hot tub moment wasn't a favorite of Bryan-- especially since she's noted it. Lol. I find it interesting that she didn't and never has indicated an issue with a sort of similar (not as passionate, I grant) moment with Eric on their one-on-one in week six being a problem/cringe worthy, so it all circles back to the issue being about Peter in general, imo.

Rachel's other MTA press clips, one indicates that Bryan is "sensitive," combined with her saying multiple times that he's watching everything like a hawk, because he wants to know it all, so... I just, a lot of people think that Bryan isn't phased because he doesn't outwardly react in certain overt ways, I think he is just better at not showing his hand publicly as some others, not that he's not totally pressed, his facial expressions when he hasn't gotten roses in certain moments just adds to this theory for me. Lol. I do not think this guy feels watching his woman with Peter-- the only true competition he had, lbr-- on his spirit. At all.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:56 am

mmm so who from her season was top 4 and went to BIP???? dean....... so it will all depend on the edits. He can be looked as a bad guy or a broken guy who was soooooooo in luv with rachel that none of the relationship worked rofl cantstopl hehehe

I know this will not be popular but I do not exclude also Luke. Luke seems to be AN AWFUL LOT around the alulni. He refused BIP. most people just remember him from jojo season and still has the support when prods told him no at the last minute. I know MANY HERE think he is a piece of crap.............. but many thought the same about Nick eh? I personally thought that Nick would never get the gig and he burnt all his bach bridges... and guess what? he came one BIP AND got the gig. so everything is possible

I do not think they also want a risk factor and peter is a too much risk to repeat a Brad 1.0......... dean, IMO, will loose his ground with BIP (if he had 1 girl fine, but 2?)

then we have Eric...........IMO Eric is the best candidate at this point. But will then want another MOC so soon after Rachel?

As usual they will care about ratings and SM

About https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaT1fnA9Oq0&feature=youtu.be. It is funny that access hollywood did not point directly to Astrid and ET interview. I am thinking that legal actions went straight to assign them to do not direct the source to spoil the show... jmo

Regarding Bryan, I saw him a couple of time upset. He was upset when he was waiting for this first 1-1. He was frustrated when her family gave him the spanish inquisition 100 questions at this first meeting but answered with class and patience IMO. The repeat identical question from her mom, his hesitation came probably because of his last relationship when his mom came first...... BUT we do not know the full version of the break up. And IMO in a matter of few seconds of hesitation, he questioned himself if this would be a repeat with rachel.... or he envisioned the worse scenario that his mom and rachel would not get along. A LOT came in his mind IMO. I also believe that Bryan would play the referee if that ever happen. As I said before, with such possessive mother, the best option is to move to another state...

Now what was funny is all of a sudden pics of bryan at work. Was he at work all along but we did not catch him? Did he take care of his move out of his condo? Did he try to find a place for them in FL or another state? This season, we never caught any of them at the airports.... She made it clear she want to remain a lawyer but in the sport field.... which cities could work: NYC, LA and ? I am not familiar with US sports. She has also this guy from NYC (entertainment agent?).

But I am still convinced that she will do DWTS.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:35 am

Rachelsseason wrote:https://youtu.be/yjHmGkWpe_s

At the 1:14 mark, she responds to Dean's comments about being in lust. laugh out loud She was almost not chill but held her cool.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:56 am

I'm not sure which guy I would want as future lead Dean or Peter if those where the two options.

Unfortunately I don't know if Eric can have a great elmnationthat eould turn the tides towards him in what is left of the finale.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:22 am

I think if those are the only two meatballs, to borrow a phrase from Big Brother, in contention and I hope not, then pit the two meatballs against each other and let them fight it out. Have two bachelors, Dean and Peter. After all two men, such as Peter and Dean with two strong egos should be able to deal with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm not sure which guy I would want as future lead Dean or Peter if those where the two options.

Unfortunately I don't know if Eric can have a great elmnationthat eould turn the tides towards him in what is left of the finale.
IMO, Dean is far too young to be the bachelor

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21