SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Carine wrote:Bryan's friend is arguing with people on SM and throwing some shady comments and said how Bryan gave her permission to speak for him.

At this point I am ready for the season to be over..

HEA wrote:

I have no idea. I am not an IG user. I just check as a guest and do not read the cray cray OTT comments
I think we should SC immediately what we see eh? giggling
It sucks when we see something, share it with the peeps and BAM when asked proof of it and no longer there :headbanging

Re the bold. This is one of the changes I'm going to implement in the rules for the next season. If you can't s/cap it, learn how to, or ask someone, or don't talk about it. It has happened far too many times, opinions are based on the poster and can be interpreted different ways. By the time it is proven or s/capped the whole situation has gone to the dogs and we read about it all season long asking for proof each time it's mentioned.

GA, I think this is a great idea. A ton of work for you mods, but it isn't fair to start an uproar over something that no longer exists. This seems similar to not discussing stuff from private SM.

Thank you again to you and the mods for all the hard work you do for FREE to make this place great for the rest of us!

I second that. One of the things I like about this forum is how our mods stress opinions vs facts. Having screen caps will help sleuthing a lot, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Alanna wrote:This is so entertaining and embarrassing laugh out loud Best cast ever.

Alanna, it truly is...on all sides. I confess to aiding and abetting. But I also have headaches from all my eyerolls. OMG, I just wanna see BIP where we know it will be ridiculous. TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:10 pm

I truly do see why people might be reaching breaking points at this juncture. Luckily, we're close to the end of the season. But the longer the season runs, the more ugly I feel like this gets.

Like, for instance, the person calling Rachel a "black monkey" in Bryan's comments right now... That is just one more thing that is so out of bounds. The added layer of ugly/racism that they are dealing with that no other lead and F1 have had to deal with... Yowza. They are definitely not in some protected bubble and won't be when they do their media tour. People are truly acting so vile. I get how it makes people want to snap.

Truly hoping that they just hang in there for the next couple of weeks without feeling the need to unleash on some of the more offensive individuals.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:23 pm

It is a season of firsts... a season which just doesn't end. dizzy dizzy dizzy A smoking gun clue is supposed to calm the waters and help everyone accept the end and enjoy the next few weeks knowing the outcome IMO. This season, it has caused even more fan wars to break out in the SM comments section with serious, ugly comments being thrown around. Can this season be over already! I am so done! TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 2292733854 TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 2292733854

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:57 pm

@coolangel we are actually approaching the worst point of the season when taking to account the sm wars out there. There is no buffer drama with MOTs anymore and folk are going to twist and turn every word and every decision Rachel makes a 100 fold. IMO it's only going to get way worse.

This coming Monday is going to provide a lot more fuel to the fire with the MTP. I cannot image twitter and the craziness to come.

Unbelievable.

And sad.

All imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Cute. Matching hashtags again. Source is both Bryan and Rachel's IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUKR08ZDVZg/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 Img_6513
TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 Img_6512

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5x3DGjP-D/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added links as per rules)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:31 pm

He looks like a wax figure there. IMO.  TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 1f62c

Rachel on the other hand looks  TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 1f525

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Yeah I'm not into the half naked selfies either but okay I guess. He is hot.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Not a fan of the naked selfies either! I don't mind a rare gratuitous one and he did look fiiiine in the SHV one from 4th of July, but not loving this one.

Rachel looks adorable in hers. I'm always so impressed with how in shape everyone is right after filming. I'd probably be stress eating and too tired to ever ever work out, haha.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Hah, I would take that wax figure ANY day!!  TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 8 3806527698
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Gosh I've been in Africa for the last month and a half and feel like I'm missing so much. I keep trying to read this thread in particular as I feel it gives me good insight. I haven't been able to watch the last three episodes but hopefully I can soon.

Reading all this makes me so sad. I think this is why I haven't really been into the franchise in a big way for a while as this part is all so ugly and takes away from my enjoyment personally.

I hope they can all just build a bridge and get over it and all move on with their lives in a positive way. I adore Rachel and can't wait to see what she does after this and how she uses any opportunities that come her way.

I'll have to have a binge watch when I get home and enjoy it without all the external stuff. Well done to everyone noticing key things and keeping on top of social media though.

Hopefully I'll be back fully for Bachelor. It will be a really interesting season if it does end up being Peter.

Take care all ❤️❤️❤️

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21