SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by lleyki Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah I'm not into the half naked selfies either but okay I guess. He is hot.
Honestly, I don't know if it's because I used to follow Derek Hough and Val Chmerkovskiy from DWTS whose posts were 90 percent shirtless workout photos, that I didn't even blink seeing this picture. Hell I practically scrolled past before even realizing that's what was posted.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:41 pm

lleyki wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah I'm not into the half naked selfies either but okay I guess. He is hot.
Honestly, I don't know if it's because I used to follow Derek Hough and Val Chmerkovskiy from DWTS whose posts were 90 percent shirtless workout photos, that I didn't even blink seeing this picture. Hell I practically scrolled past before even realizing that's what was posted.
Fair but they're in entertainment, that's their job and livelihood. Bryan is a chiropractor. The selfies with the deep thoughts aren't a good look imo. Not the worst but he's not some amazing, perfect man either so far by his sm imo. I'm just hopeful he's a sane, reasonable, mature man who won't let rachel down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Fair but they're in entertainment, that's their job and livelihood. Bryan is a chiropractor. The selfies with the deep thoughts aren't a good look imo. Not the worst but he's not some amazing, perfect man either so far by his sm imo. I'm just hopeful he's a sane, reasonable, mature man who won't let rachel down.

This is what I hope for Rachel, too. At the end of the day #teamRachel ~

Last edited by agentcurls on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by charmaine Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Longtime lurker here with a question.  Is this the same photo Rachel posted right after she returned from filming?  At the time there was some discussion as to whether she was teasing Peter about the "favorite personal trainer" mention.   When I click on the link, it indicates West Hollywood.  Not Instagram savvy, so is that the location where the posting occurred or where the photo was taken?  Or...?  TIA (Referring to the sc of Rachel in the gym posted by Diana above.)

"...Still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...." - Paul Simon

charmaine

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:04 pm

has the BBQ picture been removed from bryan IG?

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:12 pm

HEA wrote:has the BBQ picture been removed from bryan IG?
''

It was not a picture...it was an IG story. They disappear after 24 hrs.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm

I thought about it when in a recent interview Rachel said that she wanted to orient her lawyer career more in the sport field and she may change for another state.

So that is pretty clear to me that it is either Florida or California.

Since Bryan has been MIA since his return with periodic show up in FL for family visits and since he put his condo for rent.

the  logical conclusion for me is that they are both moving to LA. Unless he put his condo for rent in order to rent something else with Rachel so they can decorate and feel it is their house/appt.? I know that a couple would want to start in some place new IMO

I am not sure how I feel about this if my guess is true.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:14 pm

sfrank wrote:
HEA wrote:has the BBQ picture been removed from bryan IG?
''

It was not a picture...it was an IG story. They disappear after 24 hrs.

ah! thanks laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:39 pm

@Alanna I agree. I am not a fan of pensive and, or suggestive selfies (photoshopped or otherwise). There are bigger and better things to fawn over, but in 2017 reality TV and social media are intertwined with certain algorithms - thought provoking selfies being a big part of it.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:56 pm

Peter is a Negative Nancy, IMO. One of the reasons he is so unappealing to me.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Probably one of the remaining Peter fans here from the looks of it. But either way... here's a headshot of Bryan that was posted 6 days ago. Not sure if it is new or what, so I'm leaving the link here for analysis. Interesting to note that there is a #tonightshow tag:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqPvPblrV4/?taken-by=chrisheadshots

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Um honestly, I really haven't given that much thought to Bryan's social media activity or think it's that deep, IMO. I certainly don't see where he was being considered an amazing and perfect man. Up until a few weeks ago, Bryan barely posted since it was obvious he was kind of crappy at Instagram. Dude couldn't even post an Instagram story. And now he just comes across, IMO as someone who finally got a hang of it and is going a little overboard posting all his selfie pictures. It's kind of like the kid in a candy store analogy. Honestly, I find the whole thing kind of goofily endearing but that's just me.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21