SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:37 am

Are there any viewing links available for episode 2?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Am I the only one that found the sit-down uncomfortable, contrived, and cringe-worthy?

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:32 am

yana_bach wrote:Are there any viewing links available for episode 2?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Am I the only one that found the sit-down uncomfortable, contrived, and cringe-worthy?

No.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:47 am

Sprite wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Are there any viewing links available for episode 2?

No.

They could have lopped a few minutes off of it. It seemed to go on forever.

Did anyone else find it funny that they put "social media influencer" under Robby's name on the screen?

I'm trying to figure out what happened between Matt and Jasmine. He seemed to lose interest in her rather quickly, especially after having had a fun date with her. I can get Dean and Kristina because you can clearly see that he's not all in at that point, and he does tell her that she should be open to dating others. But Matt seemed to turn off like a light switch. Was it the break?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:07 am

I didn't Care for Carly for dark.hair it makes her look much older them she is.
Didn't like no mention of Chris and Des
I feel like Evan kids should have been part of the wedding.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:08 am

When Chris was talking to.the group. I felt like it was a parent talking to.their kids about an.important issue.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by cedarlea Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:17 am

Were Evan's kids or Carly's brother Zac at the wedding? I looked for them but didn't see them.

cedarlea

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 am

Evan's kids were there based on SM anyway, not sure if they were shown. I was wondering about Zak and his wife too. Carly missed their wedding for BIP so would be kind of fitting if they missed hers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:27 am

I noticed they blurred out one of Evan's kids' faces (Liam?) when he was shown. His other kids were also shown but from the back in other instances.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:11 am

Evan's kids were there. It was mentioned in an article that they all 3 talked but weren't shown. I'm guessing that was during speeches after the ceremony. I don't know if Carly's brothers were there. She did go to Zak's wedding in the U.S. btw.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:20 am

Amethyst wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:So Dean says they spent time together after shutdown, yay sleuthers yes but he also tells her to date others which she doesn't like him saying.

It sounds like he was honest with her about where he was at. I'm not seeing any problem so far, just that she wasn't happy about it.

I agree. It's not leading someone on if you tell them to date other people. That's letting her know where she stands. But she is struggling with it because she seems more invested than he is. I am surprised that Dean went to meet her family in Kentucky during the production shutdown. Things were moving fast there for a while. Maybe too quickly. You can just see where this is going when DLo gets there.

I think Kristina was trying to force it a little with Dean. Urging him to communicate and just kind of probing was not going to work. Dean telling her she should date other guys was letting her know where she stood. Kristina did say that she would find someone to give her what she wanted. That is what she should do, but I think she really likes Dean. I am going to watch what happens when DLo gets there and see how it plays out. Still reserving judgment.

I am liking Taylor here. This is a side of her I did not see when she was on Nick's season. She and Derek seem to really have something.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:21 am

Zak's wife is very pregnant. Might be why she didn't go, although she wouldn't have been as pregnant when it was filmed.

Evans kids were there, Kaitlyn was talking about how sweet their speeches were in her podcast with Evan and Carly. Evan said they wouldn't be shown.

neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:So Dean says they spent time together after shutdown, yay sleuthers yes but he also tells her to date others which she doesn't like him saying.

It sounds like he was honest with her about where he was at. I'm not seeing any problem so far, just that she wasn't happy about it.

I agree. It's not leading someone on if you tell them to date other people. That's letting her know where she stands. But she is struggling with it because she seems more invested than he is. I am surprised that Dean went to meet her family in Kentucky during the production shutdown. Things were moving fast there for a while. Maybe too quickly. You can just see where this is going when DLo gets there.

I think Kristina was trying to force it a little with Dean. Urging him to communicate and just kind of probing was not going to work. Dean telling her she should date other guys was letting her know where she stood. Kristina did say that she would find someone to give her what she wanted. That is what she should do, but I think she really likes Dean. I am going to watch what happens when DLo gets there and see how it plays out. Still reserving judgment.

I am liking Taylor here. This is a side of her I did not see when she was on Nick's season. She and Derek seem to really have something.

The point of my post was that perhaps that's what the issue was between them. I didn't feel like he was leading her on at all. He's not into her as much as she is. Although we see in the previews he says he has feelings for two people.

I didn't like the hissy fit he threw at the MTA and I didn't like the way he spoke to Kristina. Maybe she was getting on his nerves, but I found he snapped at her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Aria
makeover
Luvstruck
bleuberry
chrissy1295