SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

It sounds like he was honest with her about where he was at. I'm not seeing any problem so far, just that she wasn't happy about it.

I agree. It's not leading someone on if you tell them to date other people. That's letting her know where she stands. But she is struggling with it because she seems more invested than he is. I am surprised that Dean went to meet her family in Kentucky during the production shutdown. Things were moving fast there for a while. Maybe too quickly. You can just see where this is going when DLo gets there.

I think Kristina was trying to force it a little with Dean. Urging him to communicate and just kind of probing was not going to work. Dean telling her she should date other guys was letting her know where she stood. Kristina did say that she would find someone to give her what she wanted. That is what she should do, but I think she really likes Dean. I am going to watch what happens when DLo gets there and see how it plays out. Still reserving judgment.

I am liking Taylor here. This is a side of her I did not see when she was on Nick's season. She and Derek seem to really have something.

The point of my post was that perhaps that's what the issue was between them. I didn't feel like he was leading her on at all. He's not into her as much as she is. Although we see in the previews he says he has feelings for two people.

I didn't like the hissy fit he threw at the MTA and I didn't like the way he spoke to Kristina. Maybe she was getting on his nerves, but I found he snapped at her.

Yes we agree that Dean is not as into Kristina as she is into him. I think that is fairly obvious. What hissy fit did he throw at the MTA? I think he was a bit curt and abrupt with Kristina. He knew she was trying to draw him out and have more communication between them. I can understand her doing that. However, his reaction was quite telling. He was being a bit snippy and not making it easy for her. More indications that he's not that invested. Yet there was a preview of him crying and saying he loved two people.

I am not sure he knows what he wants. I have to see how it all plays out. I felt bad when Kristina started crying after that uncomfortable talk she had with Dean. It was nice to see the other guys comforting her. Dean could be difficult to deal with.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:07 pm

So I only saw Carly & Evan's wedding from last night, which was great by the way, and Chris H talking to group taking vote on if they wanted to stay in Paradise. Missed the rest since I was working. Did they have the rose ceremony? Who got the roses and who went home? Or is that to be shown next Monday?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 pm

No RC yet.

Zak or his wife wouldn't have come if she were pregnant because of Zika virus.

Dean annoyed me with Kristina. Just say you want to date others if that's how you feel. If I were her I'd have dropped him.

Alex doesn't take a hint very well but I didn't like the short jokes. He's not the only shorter guy there.

Taylor & Derek continue to be the strongest couple so far. I do think they should have given the date card to someone else but nice for them.

It feels like a lot of them aren't really trying that hard to make a connection. There are attractive people on both sides if they make an effort.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:36 pm

I don't like the way Dean talks to people in general. He has this abrupt, kind of rude way of doing it. When Alex requested to see Amanda at the group hang-out, he was kind of rude to him too. I get that Alex can be annoying but the way he spit out "we're in the middle of the conversation here!" to Alex sounded like something a high school mean girl would say. Ugh.

It's not an one-off incident because he was that way to his father in Rachel's season and he talked to Kristina in the same way. He's quite a brat. 

All JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:43 pm

@makeover yup I totally agree. I have caught that several times already.

At the MTA I can't recall if it was during the Lee discussion, but he basically threw a fit, took the floor, attention was all on him, raising his voice to get his point across.

Actually I thought about it while he was talking to his father during Rachel's season. Knowing he's on TV, considering his circumstances, IMO he could have been more gentle and understanding towards his father, where as it was all about him and his bratty delivery.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 pm

When Amanda was talking with Chris H. before going down the stairs in the first episode, I was pleasantly reminded that I find her very likeable. I can see why men gravitate to her. Later when she was discussing Alex, I appreciated how she said that she had learned her lesson about men who have overly aggressive approaches with her. It seems that she is showing some emotional growth. Now Robbie is not who I would pick for her, but at least he is an upgrade over Josh.

Shading Alex for his height was not very nice, but OTOH I get that she was probably super annoyed with him at that point for constantly trailing around after her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:39 pm

I just can't believe that Amanda actually likes Robby though...just seems like it has to be a business move.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:57 pm

makeover wrote:I don't like the way Dean talks to people in general. He has this abrupt, kind of rude way of doing it. When Alex requested to see Amanda at the group hang-out, he was kind of rude to him too. I get that Alex can be annoying but the way he spit out "we're in the middle of the conversation here!" to Alex sounded like something a high school mean girl would say. Ugh.

It's not an one-off incident because he was that way to his father in Rachel's season and he talked to Kristina in the same way. He's quite a brat. 

All JMO.

I don't like it either. I don't even like Lucas, but the way he told him to shut up during MTA....he just comes off so condescending, rude, and self-absorbed to me. He just seems like someone who thinks he's better than everyone else and I can't stand that. Really hoping that DLo and Kristina both realize they can do much better than him and that viewers realize he's not all that and a bag of chips by the end of BIP. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Duke702 wrote:I just can't believe that Amanda actually likes Robby though...just seems like it has to be a business move.

Robby is a cartoon character. I have no idea who would be attracted to him. And he's one of the people who give me the strongest gay vibes from this franchise. Just my opinion of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by wandb Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:02 pm

I just want to say that I almost vomited when Amanda said she tried to sign up for the celebrity dating app.

SMH. no no

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:28 pm

I finally watched this dribble. I think this is going to be a dull season. Granted, I was spoiled last year with Nick being on and the drama with Josh, plus 3 engagements (including at least one that isn't for show. Ahem Robbie and Amanda). The year before that we had Tanner and Jade and more interesting people.

I'm not a fan of the squad, Dean and Robbie (the "power players" here IMO) do nothing for me except make me want to pull out my old Barbie and Ken dolls for make believe and dress up. Everyone else makes me fall asleep from the fake drama.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Yes I'm bored too very dull. That conversation CH had with everyone just took forever! Think Taylor and Derek are cute together. Are they still currently dating?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 8367-910 neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 I_got_13 neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 E5kqdm15 neillane - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Aria
makeover
Luvstruck
bleuberry
chrissy1295